Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's that business you desire to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Successful business is the ticket to financial indepence and wealth multiplication. It is no doubt that the good number of people which to engage in business but some factors hinder them. What is that business you wish to start and did you choose to start the business?
The business that I would always love to startup would be palm oil exportation business as this business has been one of my greatest target business to start up in life and whenever I am able to achieve it then I will know that I have achieved my life-long goals.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it is not about personal choice. It should be according to market requirement, when the demand of any product is increasing in the market, that is the best time to start the business to sell that product.
I believe starting a business of my choice is by personal likeness about the business , so its about personal choice , I can't do a business that I don't like and I don't know if it will be marketable.

I fashion to have a laundry business but the I don't have the time for it right now. I can only manage to get some people to work for me in the end which I don't think it's best to do. I am now looking forward to going into agriculture.

Successful business is the ticket to financial indepence and wealth multiplication. It is no doubt that the good number of people which to engage in business but some factors hinder them. What is that business you wish to start and did you choose to start the business?
I really have passion for music most especially the playing of instruments I wish to start up an instrumental school where people come to learn different instruments of their choice

I have had a lot of plans for business and the lot of things that I will definitely like to try out but then ultimately I would like to have a technology firm for school softwares.

Currently, I am not focusing on any new business, offline or online. Instead, I am focusing on improving my existing online business. I sell webmaster related services and I am thinking about doing aggressive marketing.

Currently, I am not focusing on any new business, offline or online. Instead, I am focusing on improving my existing online business. I sell webmaster related services and I am thinking about doing aggressive marketing.
That's better and it shows that you're focused about your business and will continue to find ways to boost your earnings and also propagating the business for the better.

Actually I've been longing to do sells of fish feeds, it's very lucrative although I have a little knowledge about how it works.

It's all dreams though. But I would love to acquire a large portion of land and start agriculture. I would rare pigs, poultry and plants depending on the season tho

It's all dreams though. But I would love to acquire a large portion of land and start agriculture. I would rare pigs, poultry and plants depending on the season tho
This is a wonderful one, and I would advice you not to give up on this. Many people tend to look down on agriculture, but it is actually one of the most lucrative ways to earn money and make good profits

I have desire to create and sell social media templates and info graphics for social posts. I use photoshop and I can easily create templates. I would like to sell these templates online.

there are many business am planning to venture in to it but capital seems to be the problem ,i know everyone of us here are willing to start up a business but capital serves as and hindrance,but don't give up on any cost .
[automerge]1632929066[/automerge]
there are many business am planning to venture in to it but capital seems to be the problem ,i know everyone of us here are willing to start up a business but capital serves as and hindrance,but don't give up on any cost .

There are two business I really have in mind food stuff like business and learning center for those that want to go to university

I haveva business dreams which are cassava farming, and property investment. What is delaying me to start is capital. But I believe in myself that I will start the business very soon.
I hope you are actually sourcing for funds to finance your business which are not bad business at all but very good and your creative business that you can start at no extra cost. You can start sausage for income in the bank at most banks might give you a loan for the business considering the fact that you may have a land as a collateral for the loan.
[automerge]1632930896[/automerge]
I strongly desire to set up my baking business in a huge way but finance seems to be the problem, though I have started baking for money but I don't have a store nor much recognition that will bring me loads of orders....
It's a good business idea or drink that you have and I believe that with hard work and focus you will be able to start up this business in the nearest future. Just keep on working hard and with determination you should be able to set up this business soon.

Last edited:
I desire to start a waste management business. I believe that one day, it is going to grow into a big environmental agency.
I studied environmental management and am keen on the health of the citizenry.
Right now, am working hard to get a truck to start with, and then zoom.....the business begins!

The only business I really crav to start is a farming business where I can see chickens feeding everyday and shifting out currencies best business ever.

Topic locked. Please stop posting trash or making up businesses that you wish to venture into when you have no intention of starting a business in that sector. It's clear who is only posting for the money incentives of 2 cents and they will be banned or warned from the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds