Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What winning strategies have you been using for your business??

Advertising is key to selling. Be constant when advertising and keep your customers up to date about your business. Also, make sure you have your customers contacts and occasionally thank them for patronising you.

Advertisement Placeholder
I try studying my competitors and try to know where I need to make amends in my business.I research to know the modern way and easiest way if doing a particular thing so as to I'm proud time and efficiency.I attend seminars as well and try to mingle with likely minded people.When a process seems not to be working I take stock and try making it better.Try to sow back into business by not spending extravagantly.Many strategies tho but in all one needs focus and determination

Normally everyone should have a unique thing that will make the, as a business what I use then even up till now is to provide after sale services, following up on customers too is another way, all this are strategy on customers

What I can say is that the more you continue in business, the more you realize different strategies for efficiency and the best strategy you would like to use. I was working for a point of sale shop (POS) and we had to restrategize like many times especially marketing and cost effectiveness.

An adage says, one road does not lead to market. Each and every one of us has his or her own winning strategies for the business, it all depends on the people you are dealing with, I mean your customers and also marketing environment

The strategy that I have been using to make my business survive over others is aggressive advert and good customer relations.

The strategy i used that always work for me based on my business,is my item variation and my services, and concentrate on turnover.Then the issue of incentive to my workers,as i always give them a fair deal and pay them promptly and also having a good accounting record to know what comes in and what we spent money on has realy helped me

A good business plan is a good business succeeding strategy and also ensuring good and satisfactory customer service or satisfaction upgrade and application of modern technology to the business to ensure smooth and flexible service is also a good strategy

Minimize your expenses, cut your workforce, if your work can be done with a part timer, never hire full time worker; if your work can be done by a virtual assistant, hire a virtual assistant instead of a regular worker. Steps like these are very helpful

The strategy is to produce or offer quality service to customer, to me customer determines the success of a business, offering a quality goods promote and develop the business in so many ways.

the best winning strategies I used in my business right now is by giving out promote, my customers this do not only invite customer to me, but i also get new customers.

Advertising is key to selling. Be constant when advertising and keep your customers up to date about your business. Also, make sure you have your customers contacts and occasionally thank them for patronising you.
You have very good point. Advertising is good. But also you need to be able to take very good care of your customers, attend to their complaints and never mess up with them.

The best winning strategy is to have a good business plan know why you’re in the business and ensure maximum customers satisfaction

Lots of us have strategies we adapt to and drive business success. Some are very optimistic to Carry on their business but got no winning strategy to keep that business flowing like a river and bring eminent business success. They are eager to keep the drive but got no big strategies to make that business grow gigantic. It will feel good if those of us that have winning strategies share their strategies. So those having difficulties of carrying on their business can make amend and develop their own winning strategy.

Cost strategies​

Successful retailers rely on a cost strategy. Firms such as Walmart and Costco excel at economically providing products to their customers. They pass along a lot of the benefits of this economy to their customers in the form of lower prices. Not all the cost savings get passed along to the consumers, however. A significant portion of the cost savings, achieved through incredibly efficient operations, are retained by the business and, therefore, become profits.

Such cost leadership or low-cost operation is one of the three basic strategies. And it’s a strategy available to any business — and particularly those businesses that have achieved economies to scale.

The key thing to note about a low-cost strategy, however, is that the firm needs to retain some of the cost savings in order to earn a higher profit level than its competitors. Thus, simply being a low-cost producer isn’t enough. A firm needs to be a low-cost producer and still be able to price products and services at a level high enough that some of the cost savings are retained as profits.

Differentiated products and services strategies​

The second basic strategy is product differentiation. Product differentiators often sell a very unusual product or service. The Nordstrom department store chain is a good example of this because it offers unsurpassed service, and often (although not always), it offers a great and high-quality selection of items. However, Nordstrom goods cost more. But consumers happily pay the extra amount. Why? Because they get so much more for their money.

A firm that relies on a differentiation strategy competes on the basis of the special features of its products or services. The key to making this strategy work is being able to charge your customers more for those special features than the special features cost you. Differentiation needs to produce increased revenues in excess of increased costs.

Focus strategies​

The focus strategy is really a hybrid of the cost and differentiation strategies. This strategy states that in some ways, a firm is really good about managing costs; and in other ways, this firm is really good about differentiating products or services. A firm may choose to take this hybrid approach because it understands a particular audience or niche of customers or category of products; in other words, the firm can, through this focused approach, serve a particular market better than anybody else. This firm is going to be the best at serving a particular niche.
The winning strategy for most business organization is being unique in the rendering of services and appreciating your customers and clients you do business with, they will believe you value them a lot.

The winning strategy i makes use for my business is advertising the products ,and this would increase the product outreach and fetch more customers

There are lots of strategies though but to me the biggest strategy that you can use is the one that will scare your competitors and will put them in disarray and one of it is to gain the heart of your customers by giving them the best of the service that they may not get else where

Lots of us have strategies we adapt to and drive business success. Some are very optimistic to Carry on their business but got no winning strategy to keep that business flowing like a river and bring eminent business success. They are eager to keep the drive but got no big strategies to make that business grow gigantic. It will feel good if those of us that have winning strategies share their strategies. So those having difficulties of carrying on their business can make amend and develop their own winning strategy.
Every strategy well implemented can yield positive outcome, identifying a good strategy is the key factor,in my business I pay more attention to evening sales than morning sales.so it's dependent on your business schedule.

You have very good point. Advertising is good. But also you need to be able to take very good care of your customers, attend to their complaints and never mess up with them.
You're correct also. Taking our customers complaints as priority, makes the customers to value our business. And that attracts orders, because we held them on high esteem.

Every strategy well implemented can yield positive outcome, identifying a good strategy is the key factor,in my business I pay more attention to evening sales than morning sales.so it's dependent on your business schedule.
Having a good strategy is the best thing to ever happen to some people because it helps develop your business in certain areas that needs to be touched with urgency

Loll....winning strategy. I think strategies are not called winning not until you started seeing result, then the strategy can be called a winning strategy for that occasion... I.e that same strategy may not work another occasion...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds