Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What winning strategies have you been using for your business??

Loll....winning strategy. I think strategies are not called winning not until you started seeing result, then the strategy can be called a winning strategy for that occasion... I.e that same strategy may not work another occasion...
I called it winning strategy, i assume you're already witnessing success with your business initiative. So i want those that are making waves in their business to tell us how they did it, so we learn from it.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best winning strategies for any business is to produce quality product and services and have a balanced marketing strategies to reach out to people... U need the people to win in business and to win the people your product and services should be of great quality and affordable.

Any business man must have a winning strategy that he will use to prosper his business. One of the methods you can use is to be disciplined and and not mix family affairs with business.
[automerge]1618922326[/automerge]
Any business man must have a winning strategy that he will use to prosper his business. One of the methods you can use is to be disciplined and and not mix family affairs with business.
[automerge]1618922429[/automerge]

The best winning strategies for any business is to produce quality product and services and have a balanced marketing strategies to reach out to people... U need the people to win in business and to win the people your product and services should be of great quality and affordable.
It is a very good and accurate answer, the best strategy to keep a business constantly booming, is with branded and quality products that go hand in hand with excellent marketing, this should be very attractive to potential customers.

The biggest business strategy for any business person is customer satisfaction because a satisfied customer will want to come back again to patronize you.

Another strategy to win in business is good accounting this is because any business and doesn't get it's accounting right will not be able to keep track of progress it is making, good good business account and also entails record keeping when a business keeps record of day-to-day activities it will be able to know how the business is fairing and nowhere to make necessary changes in order to take the business to the next level.

A strategy to consider again is right investments, a business or businessman should know where to put his money in order to maximize profits.
I couldn't agree more. The points you have listed are the main points I too would make for growing a business. Customer is key for any business, keep track of income and expenses create a way for more income and I would also add that have a research and development team.

[automerge]1618922326[/automerge]
[automerge]1618922429[/automerge]
Lol, you know when family affairs comes through the business it begins to falter. Because the family needs might be coming from the business. When business is just established we shouldn't put our daily breed into it, in order to keep sustaining the business. We should just focus on building it to stand financially strong, before taking small from it to solve our needs.

To win in business, you have to know what is takes to win your customers or consumers heart. With quality services, goods, products and welfare you would win in business.

Lots of us have strategies we adapt to and drive business success. Some are very optimistic to Carry on their business but got no winning strategy to keep that business flowing like a river and bring eminent business success. They are eager to keep the drive but got no big strategies to make that business grow gigantic. It will feel good if those of us that have winning strategies share their strategies. So those having difficulties of carrying on their business can make amend and develop their own winning strategy.
I only have two winning strategies I have been using for my business and its been working for me, I tried to produce the best products and make sure I advertise daily and i also always check on my customer frequently.

I only have two winning strategies I have been using for my business and its been working for me, I tried to produce the best products and make sure I advertise daily and i also always check on my customer frequently.
That means you're now a producer of a product?? It will be nice to see you become one. Advertising daily, and frequently checking on your customers shows you're proven business minded person. By the way what type of business is that??

In my mother's provision store, we make sure that prices of our own goods are always within the range within which other businesses are selling. This way we always get patronage.

My winning strategy have been rebranding products, being jovial to my customers, and satisfying their demand and being there to answer their query concerning where they aren't satisfied with.

I have been applying a lot of strategies into my business and most turned out to be a win win at the end for me. I list n sometimes to the advise and contributions of clients on how to better run my business

First of you don't have to follow the crowd, being unique would be beneficial on the long run, how you treat your customers also is huge factor to look out for

I do not have a business but I think the best strategy for you to use and make sells in your business and succeed is for you to try as much as possible to provide the best service for people who are coming to do business with you because this is a form of advertisement to make people trust you more.

In my mother's provision store, we make sure that prices of our own goods are always within the range within which other businesses are selling. This way we always get patronage.
That's okay, at least your family business is always matching other competitors business orders, and products in demand to keep the business afloat and attracting customers steady.

I haven't started a business at all right now but if I were to start I would definitely have alot of winning strategy I would observe things needed that seems not to be common at that place then look into markets .

Now is the right time for you to get as many plans, strategies if you want to be a future successful entrepreneur. I started dreaming about owning a business long time ago, before i found one at 2019.

I haven't started a business at all right now but if I were to start I would definitely have alot of winning strategy I would observe things needed that seems not to be common at that place then look into markets .
It's good to think this way, but you don't just go into the business space like that. You need to acquire enough knowledge about the concerned field and then you can stay ahead of competitors.

I don't know of any strategy I will use in my business to gain a lot of people's trust but I think the best strategy I will use is advertisement and delivery of quality goods and services to those who have an opportunity to do business with me, this will make me to gain a lot of trust from people.

If you're an entrepreneur eager to see steady success around your business, and also wave off your competitors you'll find a way to have techniques, strategies to always make customers rush your business. Not even in delivering quality products or advertising the products to people. Rather, you need to entice them with rebranding of what you deal on, always sell at an affordable rate, don't go looking for excessive profits all the time. Always be friendly, sincere, and polite to your customers etc. Those are winning strategics an entrepreneur should adopt to take his business higher.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds