Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What winning strategies have you been using for your business??

• Cross-sell more products.
  • Most innovative product or service.
  • Grow sales from new products.
  • Improve customer service.
  • Cornering a young market.
  • Product differentiation.
  • Pricing strategies.
  • Technological advantage.

Advertisement Placeholder
If someone is coming into your organisation to do one business with you or the other and at the end of the day the person is not satisfy ,the person may never come back to do business with you again but if the person's come to do business with you and the person goes home with maximum satisfaction, is the person will consider your company has the best.

Winning strategy u say although It not yet a win, but consistency is my strategy just hoping it become a win for me. Snothet strategy is the concept or u can call it content but content with no right exposure is good as nothing.

Stay humble stay focus on the course. And never give give up.
Being consistent in your business isn't a winning strategy but an act of moving your business higher. Winning strategy refers to what you do that enables your business bring you profit at some point. Their are people that is consistent in their business but unable to provide that winning drive for their business.

The winning strategies I have been using to win in my business as very plenty,at times i use common thing like smiles, patience is awesome strategy to use in terms of business, and another major strategy I use is delivering goods to my customers.

There are plenty winning strategy to use only if you project yourself to be the best.change your perception about failures , eliminate those thoughts, make your productes standard or rebrand.

Very true , I agree with you 100% sincerem most people want their business to grow, they want their business to move forward, they want expansion but do not have ideas or even directions to bring this thing to realisation , so what is our winning strategy, mine is giveaway prices , this is a really nice marketing strategy to attract customers to buy from you at a cheap price as this will help announce you business now.

Branding and marketing is an essential part of business, says Beau Lane, CEO of full-service strategic marketing agency LaneTerralever. “It’s how the world views you; it’s their emotional connection to what you’re selling.” In today’s always-on and connected world, there are more channels to reach people, but Lane notes the essentials are still in good communication.

My mom runs business so it has been interesting following her up. What she does is that she keeps looking for new ways to rebrand her services. People love the sense of being offered new things even though those things ain't actually new. They get bored of specific items and it's your ability as a sales person to be creative with your services that would make them stay.

The key to success in business is to satisfy your customers. They are the backbone of your business.
Meeting their demands, treating them well develops your business and builds confidence in you.

Branding, Marketing & Image.
Branding and marketing is an essential part of business, It’s how the world views you; it’s their emotional connection to what you’re selling.” In today’s always-on and connected world, there are more channels to reach people Take the time to understand your customer and consider how your customer reacts to what you’re saying.

Winning strategies for businesses comes by, by making business plans made by consulting professionals and following the plan appropriately. Maintaining good customer service is a winning strategy also.

Knowing the competition is an important component of a business plan. “In order to compete, you must understand what the competition is doing, such as pricing and service levels,” Stoney says. “It will also help you identify if there is something complementary that your business should be doing. You can identify holes in your own organization or in the industry you can address, and satisfy a need.”

Tactics
Many business strategies articulate the operational details for how the work should be done in order to maximize efficiency. People who are responsible for tactics understand what needs to be done, saving time and effort.

Recommending community banks as easier to work with than national ones, Mills suggests seeking a loan or a credit card when the business does not need it, and using it just to develop credit and a personal relationship with the bank. This is a strategy he recently followed for his own company. “My company has no debt, but there are things we will want to do in the future.

It is to be buddies with the customers of my retail business. My sales personnel will drop by with some tiny tokens and treats once in a while. I am a female employee, so when the customer is male you are most welcome. A friendly relationship with the customer is not easy to develop because it takes time. It is ironic that we have presents for all our clients during the holiday season, but some clients give a gift for my employees.

In spite of short attention spans, smaller screens and limited time, Lane says, “What’s exciting and challenging in today’s world is, there are more ways to have that interaction with the customer.” Plus, the digital world enables businesses to track results and see customers’ behavior and how they are reacting.But before anything else, Lane emphasizes the importance of strategy as a foundation for any marketing effort. “It’s easy to create marketing materials, but the magic comes if you have strong strategy behind that, that’s focused on objectives you have and targeted to customers you’re trying to attract.”

The winning strategy I have been using is that I always satisfy my customers, I always ensure they are properly given the right service, I always attend to my customers with the right attitude and ensure they come back to my store again and again

Lots of us have strategies we adapt to and drive business success. Some are very optimistic to Carry on their business but got no winning strategy to keep that business flowing like a river and bring eminent business success. They are eager to keep the drive but got no big strategies to make that business grow gigantic. It will feel good if those of us that have winning strategies share their strategies. So those having difficulties of carrying on their business can make amend and develop their own winning strategy.
There is nothing much that a customer could need than to be sincere and honest, you can not dupe me and expect me to visit your place next time Abba that won't happen again.
When you keep your services on high check no one will like to for less, no magical strategies than doing the necessary.

Social media can be a tremendous asset to any business by building a network of followers, friends and supporters it can count on, but, Lane cautions, there must be value provided in the relationship. “It’s successful if you’re contributing to a dialog or adding value to what you’re offering in the marketplace, but it can be harmful if your content has no value.” And while it can foster and continue a relationship, it is no substitute “for two people looking each other in the eyes,” Lane says. Describing business as a “contact sport,” he says relationships and trust are necessities — and they are best built face to face with people.

The best winning strategies for a business are:
*Cost Differentiation Strategy - this strategy is all about the cost of the product that is acceptable to the budget of the customer.
*Product Differentiation Strategy - The reason behind this strategy is that your product offers unique or additional features that your competitors do not.
*Growth Strategy -it could be either by adding new products, new product lines, improvising the existing product or selling the same product beyond the current geographical reach.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds