Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What winning strategies have you been using for your business??

The winning strategy i use for mine employee is simple, when you make things to be conducive for them to work,always be dedicated, make sure yo always make reference and like make your staff salary a good.

Advertisement Placeholder
A successful plan - both internal and external variables and its own strengths and goals - is well tailored to the situation of the business. ... The Test for Competitive Advantage. Sustainable competitive advantage leads to a strong strategy. It explains how to conduct business to achieve the desired ends.

Lots of us have strategies we adapt to and drive business success. Some are very optimistic to Carry on their business but got no winning strategy to keep that business flowing like a river and bring eminent business success. They are eager to keep the drive but got no big strategies to make that business grow gigantic. It will feel good if those of us that have winning strategies share their strategies. So those having difficulties of carrying on their business can make amend and develop their own winning strategy.
I sell kitchen appliances and my winning strategies Is to sell to cooperative societies, that way I get to sell large quantities and paid in full by the executives of the cooperative, while their members pay in installments.
This has been helping my business a whole lot.

Originality does a great deal of work in business sited in a competitive market. I believe it to be the best tool for a successful start-up.

Every start-up should be original and unique with the products they are throwing into the market. A start-up owner that needs to succeed have to put himself/herself in his/her customer’s shoes. What type of product would you want your business clients to provide you with?

Well, one of the strategies I apply is knowing that I do not win all the time, and which is very true about life. so anytime I seem to lose a bit either with trade or any of my other businesses, I take it as a normal thing and forge ahead without looking back or allowing the little mistake to weigh me down.
Lots of us have strategies we adapt to and drive business success. Some are very optimistic to Carry on their business but got no winning strategy to keep that business flowing like a river and bring eminent business success. They are eager to keep the drive but got no big strategies to make that business grow gigantic. It will feel good if those of us that have winning strategies share their strategies. So those having difficulties of carrying on their business can make amend and develop their own winning strategy.

The best strategy I employ in my business is good customer service and satisfaction of the customer. I don't let the customer be on their own whenever they have issues in our transaction. We face the issue together until it's solved.

There many stretges to adopt while running a business first of all you should b regular and punctuated second you should care all the work and employees which work in your business.but in online case you should give more time to your buisness and advertising

There are several methods of excelling in business. It all depends on what type of business you run. A popular winning strategy is to up the quality of the goods, products or services you render to your customers or client. In other words, be very good at you do. If this can be achieved, then you're on your way to succeeding. Secondly, you could give discount on some days in the week or month this will keep your customer for you at always.

The best strategy I employ in my business is good customer service and satisfaction of the customer. I don't let the customer be on their own whenever they have issues in our transaction. We face the issue together until it's solved. I don't abandon the customers during difficulty in our transaction.

Trust, reliability and honesty are must have for every business owner and it's very important if you want to win more customers and also to retain your customers and continually have their loyalty.

I think the idea have been using for my business is the use of social media to promote. I use more of Facebook accounts to promote my products and services. So that way I think I have more people to advertise to

Every business organized is a customer focused business. I'd there are no customers then there is no business. Treat them well and to their satisfaction. Do not over charge or under charge. Learn and know how to manage your customers

The major winning strategies that I have been using for my business is that if any customer entered in to my warehouse and purchased one goods or the ordear, I would make sure that the call number of that customer is registered and every month end i would message them by wishing them happy new month on behaves of the company names.

i don't think that anyone will be sharing his real success tips or winning tips or strategies, because these should cost lot of effort for the brain and these can be sold for lot of money because they aren't easy to discover

In runnig a business and wanting it to be successful, you need to device alot of strategies in other to achieve that. Often at times Plan A, Plan B and Plan C should be made available from the start Incase one strategy fails. A good backup strategy upholds the business at trying times

Creating value starts with doing the right things. We help bridge the gap between finding the right ideas and correctly executing them. By ensuring program strategy is rooted in driving quantifiable outcomes, you will feel confident driving forward.

My with winning strategy is not just one. Like I make sure I handle properly the area of customers relationship, getting in touch with my customers privately has proven to be more effective. Checking on them through calls, messages has been fantastic as they will always want to come back for more.

I beleive so much in my instincts so I try my very possible best to follow them most times. Sometimes I fail and I lose clients, sometimes it’s the other way round. I don’t let my failure deemed my confidence I work more on getting better at my trades

My business strategies are persistence and customer satisfaction. Persistence in the fact that I do not believe it can't work but that it will take time for it to work. My customers must be satisfied with my services and commodity. These are my strategies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds