Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What winning strategies have you been using for your business??

For now am yet to start business so no winning strategy experience but I will like to advise that winning strategy like haveii well educated and trained worker, proper bookkeeping of the business, making more research on the winning products in the market should be employed.

Advertisement Placeholder
I use every type of strategies within my reach to make sure I make sales and good returns on my investment all the time. Among this is the ability to always indulge in regular paid advertising

I am not a business man I am an investor who invests in online paid to click sites. I know that this is not a business rather this is an investment and a risky investment because Piad to click sites can become a scam at any time. I tend to decrease the risk level by only investing in paid to click sites that have been there for at least one year and are reliable.

the strategy I will be using in my business when I get one will be a serious advertisement because with this I can reach out to large numbers of audience who might be interested in the business I am doing, it will increase the sells of my products

the strategy I will be using in my business when I get one will be a serious advertisement because with this I can reach out to large numbers of audience who might be interested in the business I am doing, it will increase the sells of my products
When you have your own product, you first wanted product be recognised. And for that advertisement is the best option. There are many ways you can advertise. You can post in various advertising sites, create video ads, publishing TV commercials etc.

When you have your own product, you first wanted product be recognised. And for that advertisement is the best option. There are many ways you can advertise. You can post in various advertising sites, create video ads, publishing TV commercials etc.
Those are the best way you can also advertise your product thanks for that,if I am doing a digital advertisement I believe the digital advertisement will be able to give me the best target I need more than this, I just believe this is so but what do you think ?

One of the best strategy I will be using to win when there is competition in my business is a slight reduction in the price of a normal standard products, I will reduced the price to a point that I will not lose but I will make a little profit.

Create unique product and sell the produce for a cheaper price. This is my winning strategy. Instead of earning large profits form 1-2 sale, why not try to earn from volume sales.

One of the best strategy I will be using to win when there is competition in my business is a slight reduction in the price of a normal standard products, I will reduced the price to a point that I will not lose but I will make a little profit.
My style is the exact opposite because what I did was to increase the prices of my products slightly just to show that quality products are costlier. It is a ploy that can backfire but fortunately in my case of retailing computer supplies that price increase was successful.

I don't have a business now and I don't know which of the winning strategy will be effective when I am interested to make sells, I just believe that running a serious advertisement about the business company is the best winning strategy,

My style is the exact opposite because what I did was to increase the prices of my products slightly just to show that quality products are costlier. It is a ploy that can backfire but fortunately in my case of retailing computer supplies that price increase was successful.
Do you really think this is the best strategy to succeed in the middle of high competition ? If you increase the price of your products ,I think a lot of people will prefer to patronize those your competitors of the same product with low price.

In running a business some of the most effective strategies to put in place are; staff training, staff welfare, incentives and growth plan. because if you have the best staff or well trained staff they would invariably pass the vibe to your customer. they will treat the customers well, you will have more repeated customers and it will rub positively on the business.
This is very correct,because you need to have a culture and that culture has to do with the values you uphold as a business organisation which is thinking of the best for your customers,through a well trained staff.

One needs a business culture, business IQ in order to find that strategy to win over customers and drive that steady income from the business.

One needs a business culture, business IQ in order to find that strategy to win over customers and drive that steady income from the business.
To be frank, I do not understand the meaning of Business IQ. If that is what you need to formulate a business strategy then I don't think I can think of a good one because in the first place I may not have the Business IQ. Nevertheless using the traditional style of business by the Chinese is my take on the strategy.

Good customer relationship has been the strategy for me . It has also proven to be very effective not just for me but for all who is using the strategy because the success of any business relies with the customers

Making great use of the social media especially facebook for targeting a large audience who are related to what you sell, making delivery fast and providing the exact items which have been ordered, providing great customer services and doing more surveys with respect to widely accepted needs by the people.

Cost strategies​

Successful retailers rely on a cost strategy. Firms such as Walmart and Costco excel at economically providing products to their customers. They pass along a lot of the benefits of this economy to their customers in the form of lower prices. Not all the cost savings get passed along to the consumers, however. A significant portion of the cost savings, achieved through incredibly efficient operations, are retained by the business and, therefore, become profits.

Such cost leadership or low-cost operation is one of the three basic strategies. And it’s a strategy available to any business — and particularly those businesses that have achieved economies to scale.

The key thing to note about a low-cost strategy, however, is that the firm needs to retain some of the cost savings in order to earn a higher profit level than its competitors. Thus, simply being a low-cost producer isn’t enough. A firm needs to be a low-cost producer and still be able to price products and services at a level high enough that some of the cost savings are retained as profits.

Differentiated products and services strategies​

The second basic strategy is product differentiation. Product differentiators often sell a very unusual product or service. The Nordstrom department store chain is a good example of this because it offers unsurpassed service, and often (although not always), it offers a great and high-quality selection of items. However, Nordstrom goods cost more. But consumers happily pay the extra amount. Why? Because they get so much more for their money.

A firm that relies on a differentiation strategy competes on the basis of the special features of its products or services. The key to making this strategy work is being able to charge your customers more for those special features than the special features cost you. Differentiation needs to produce increased revenues in excess of increased costs.

Focus strategies​

The focus strategy is really a hybrid of the cost and differentiation strategies. This strategy states that in some ways, a firm is really good about managing costs; and in other ways, this firm is really good about differentiating products or services. A firm may choose to take this hybrid approach because it understands a particular audience or niche of customers or category of products; in other words, the firm can, through this focused approach, serve a particular market better than anybody else. This firm is going to be the best at serving a particular niche.
One of the winning strategy I have use for my business is branding strategy having good brand of products helps your product to sell more because when your brand is well-known in the market people always come for products

The best deal one can get to achieve success is to have a roadmap leading to success. It will serve as a mantra to follow and when one is not doing any properly, the business will suffer. From customer satisfaction to leadership skills to hiring the best workers to commitment. These are crucial things that must not be lacked.

I try to live a day at a time, for me that's my winning strategy. I don't pressurrize myself into a corner. I do what need to be done at the right time. I have plans and goals and I constantly go over it as a form of motivation and encouragement.
Well leaving a day at a time it's not a good strategy to succeed in life but the best strategy to succeed in life is by charting a course or making plans of what you will be doing everyday and not just by living today to chance.

To be frank, I do not understand the meaning of Business IQ. If that is what you need to formulate a business strategy then I don't think I can think of a good one because in the first place I may not have the Business IQ. Nevertheless using the traditional style of business by the Chinese is my take on the strategy.
IQ is simply having the intelligence format to deliver what is just expected in the business. Experience is a good quality of an IQ you need in business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds