Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What winning strategies have you been using for your business??

One can not just wake up one morning and decide to go into a business without drawing strategy for the success of the business. Some strategies to put in place are customer satisfaction, managerial skills, good accounting records. Keeping on researching to continue knowing more about the business, etc.

Advertisement Placeholder
One winning strategy that have been using for my business since I started business is customer care I give my customer good care and after-sales service this make them to come back and buy from me anytime they need such products I also have good interpersonal communication with them and make them feel happy anytime they come to buy products or goods from my shop.

Product differentiators often sell a very unusual product or service. The Nordstrom department store chain is a good example of this because it offers unsurpassed service, and often (although not always), it offers a great and high-quality selection of items. However, Nordstrom goods cost more. But consumers happily pay the extra amount.

This is about beating the competition as military strategy most vividly demonstrates. It doesn’t mean you need to become the No. 1 player to succeed (although such a goal can inspire organizations more than a profit target), but you must be better at something so that you can offer the best value to a defined set of potential customers.

Branding, Marketing and Image
Branding and advertising is a fundamental piece of business, It's the means by which the world perspectives you; it's their enthusiastic association with what you're selling." In the present consistently on and associated world, there are more channels to contact individuals, yet Lane takes note of the basics are as yet in great correspondence.

I don't have any business yet but if I have satisfaction of customers will be my sole aim. I will always make sure I satisfy my customers. By doing this, the customers themselves, will be the ones advertising for me.

Winning strategies to adopt on ones business is very Paramount in making success in your business endeavour and career. I make sure I am an example.tommy staffs and also see to it that I can relate at some point to their personal challenges. Customer must always be treated right and with the utmost respect and dignity

Lots of us have strategies we adapt to and drive business success. Some are very optimistic to Carry on their business but got no winning strategy to keep that business flowing like a river and bring eminent business success. They are eager to keep the drive but got no big strategies to make that business grow gigantic. It will feel good if those of us that have winning strategies share their strategies. So those having difficulties of carrying on their business can make amend and develop their own winning strategy

Making it in business requires a lot of skills and strategies. In business you have to be known for one thing. it is either you are known for cheap prices or you are known for good quality products, and if you are known for quality you must ensure that you keep the standard.

you can handle business anyway it's depending on how you want your business to be only business is not something easy it's really on you it is how you manage business because this business must be good and able to handle and people must patronize you very well once you are able to do that and you do good out of advertising for business then you're free your business will move and you keep going

you can handle business anyway it's depending on how you want your business to be only business is not something easy it's really on you it is how you manage business because this business must be good and able to handle and people must patronize you very well once you are able to do that and you do good out of advertising for business then you're free your business will move and you keep going
Okay, their are different strategies to succeed in business. We have our plans A or B they are plans, we need to find that winning strategy that will attract customers to patronize our business and bring profit as time goes on.

My brother runs a Paga business though it a small scale business but over the years it has grown so big and the profit from it is so very nice. I manage the business while he is off and I must say over the years the biggest strategy we have put in practice is customer satisfaction, we know how hard it is when it comes to giving customer price so we always put into consideration how best to serve the customers despite fluctuations in banking fee and other extra fee charges.

Well I started a new business this year, it's actually an indomie noodles company, I buy directly from the company and then sell to retailers and consumers, so I think the winning strategy there is ponctuality, if you can supply the goods to your customer when they need it, you win.

What have been using to get my business going is by satisfying my customers, and knowing what they want, where they want it and how they want it. I try to please them,by ensuring they get the best of whatever they demand for.

There is a thought that your business strategy needs to be well thought before you open shop. That thought isn't right. Start with a basic thought and attempt to actualize a model. When you have that, attempt to check whether somebody would pay for that model/beta item or administration. Gain from that experience and update your technique or upgrade it. Again don't overthink your methodology, everything could change for the time being. Attempt to associate however much as could reasonably be expected to your possible clients and accomplices. Comprehend the trouble spots and openings. Go meet them face to face. Don't generally depend on a market overview on what your client needs, however meet with genuine individuals with regards to their association, their industry or their life.

There's this successful business that i know that uses a KYC strategy. As we know KYC is know your customer, so the company invests efforts into knowing their customers. Armed with this information, the company is able to make products that suits such demands. It has proven rather successful even though it seems so ordinary.

The winning strategy that has been using for my business for a very long time and I've been successful through these strategies. I love to deliver good quality products to my customers at an affordable prices. I go for unique products I mean things or products that you cannot find in every stores, that strategies has been working for me very well.

Lots of us have strategies we adapt to and drive business success. Some are very optimistic to Carry on their business but got no winning strategy to keep that business flowing like a river and bring eminent business success. They are eager to keep the drive but got no big strategies to make that business grow gigantic. It will feel good if those of us that have winning strategies share their strategies. So those having difficulties of carrying on their business can make amend and develop their own winning strategy.
The winning strategies I have been using for my business is making customer satisfaction my topmost priority and engaging in effective promotional activities. These have really helped a great deal in my business

What i observe in business is that,no matter how good a product is, if you don't lay out proper plan and marketing strategy on how to reach prospective client,your business would'nt grow to an appriciable level,awarness is a good strategy' for growth.
Then a good record keeping of revenue and cash flow would help the business to be liquid at all times.

You need a road map that will lead you to your destination. Success in business requires you to putting efforts in a right way consistently doing it without not mixing a day will guarantee you the success you are looking for.

The winning strategies I have been using for my business is making customer satisfaction my topmost priority and engaging in effective promotional activities. These have really helped a great deal in my business
Satisfying your customers when it comes to them patronizing your business is very nice. That will make them come looking for more cos you satisfied them the last time out. The promotional activities you mentioned, is also good to carry your business higher.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds