Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What winning strategies have you been using for your business??

The best strategy is being creative and doing what others are not. Customer friendliness is also an important factor. Just do something out of the ordinary

Advertisement Placeholder
I am planning to invest my money in to various online projects. So I need money to achieve my goal. I would be saving money as much as possible and this is what I am doing right now. This is my sole strategy as of now,.

You are absolutely right, they are even more jovial and patient than some women, I remember a friend of mine who usually help her mum in her shop, she's a lady but not friendly one bit and the mum usually complain.
Nice point dear. Some women can be shy for Africa, it is like that at times. Even some men too can also be shy or too frightened to make customers friends. Not everyone has such quality to keep customers close through the act of being jovial.

One of the best strategies to compete with the digital age is to always be ahead of others in terms of information. Into is the key.

Cost strategies​

Successful retailers rely on a cost strategy. Firms such as Walmart and Costco excel at economically providing products to their customers. They pass along a lot of the benefits of this economy to their customers in the form of lower prices. Not all the cost savings get passed along to the consumers, however. A significant portion of the cost savings, achieved through incredibly efficient operations, are retained by the business and, therefore, become profits.

Such cost leadership or low-cost operation is one of the three basic strategies. And it’s a strategy available to any business — and particularly those businesses that have achieved economies to scale.

The key thing to note about a low-cost strategy, however, is that the firm needs to retain some of the cost savings in order to earn a higher profit level than its competitors. Thus, simply being a low-cost producer isn’t enough. A firm needs to be a low-cost producer and still be able to price products and services at a level high enough that some of the cost savings are retained as profits.

Differentiated products and services strategies​

The second basic strategy is product differentiation. Product differentiators often sell a very unusual product or service. The Nordstrom department store chain is a good example of this because it offers unsurpassed service, and often (although not always), it offers a great and high-quality selection of items. However, Nordstrom goods cost more. But consumers happily pay the extra amount. Why? Because they get so much more for their money.

A firm that relies on a differentiation strategy competes on the basis of the special features of its products or services. The key to making this strategy work is being able to charge your customers more for those special features than the special features cost you. Differentiation needs to produce increased revenues in excess of increased costs.

Focus strategies​

The focus strategy is really a hybrid of the cost and differentiation strategies. This strategy states that in some ways, a firm is really good about managing costs; and in other ways, this firm is really good about differentiating products or services. A firm may choose to take this hybrid approach because it understands a particular audience or niche of customers or category of products; in other words, the firm can, through this focused approach, serve a particular market better than anybody else. This firm is going to be the best at serving a particular niche.
One major strategy that I'm using for my business is marketing always market my business in the right way in order to get more patronage to my business and marketing is the only way that you can be able to sell your business to be general public.

I don't really have an offline business at the moment but I can actually say that creating an online presence for your offline businesses will be of great benefits to you

WOe
The winning strategies that I have been planning to use on my future business will be selling my products at a very affordable price and also giving huge discount on the price of my products and services. This will ensure that I get much patronage than other businesses already in the vicin

The winning strategies that I have been planning to use on my future business will be selling my products at a very affordable price and also giving huge discount on the price of my products and services. This will ensure that I get much patronage than other businesses already in the vicinity.
Wow I really love this idea. It's very good especially for the customers. But it would some how affect your income if the discount is not really planned out effectively

WOe

Wow I really love this idea. It's very good especially for the customers. But it would some how affect your income if the discount is not really planned out effectively
I am aware that if I will to sell my product at a very cheap price it will definitely affect my income but I have made up my mind to sacrifice some portion of my income at the earlier stage of my business so that I can enjoy the benefit when the business has grown well.

Every dream out business plan you see should have a strategy in it on How the business aught to be run to a point of making very great success strides. Planning is always going to be key in your business strategy to adopt

Every winning strategy comes with a plan. That is to say you that, behind every winning strategy of any business you are seeing today, there was a working plan in ground already that made it to happen

Every winning strategy comes with a plan. That is to say you that, behind every winning strategy of any business you are seeing today, there was a working plan in ground already that made it to happen
Well the difference between a plan and a strategy at the fact that plants are written down and I will articulate my strategy are the methods through which will have device to implement all this plans into action. A winning strategy means a plan that has been executed down to the smallest detail.

I think customer satisfaction should be taking into priority in order to make more sales. Then the capital start up is another strategy to balance the business and keep the cash flow going strong.

Exactly - it's actually what matters most in any kind of business because all businesses was set up for their business customers, so what favors the business customers adds more money into your business account.

Exactly - it's actually what matters most in any kind of business because all businesses was set up for their business customers, so what favors the business customers adds more money into your business account.
That's where the huge amount of money that comes through it gets started from. If the customers never feel over joy it wouldn't been easy for the business making money. So, we should always make the customers happy by providing the best for them.

If you don't know how to go about advertisements for your website, you should do a little research o how to place targeted ads for your businesses so that you can make more exposure

That's where the huge amount of money that comes through it gets started from. If the customers never feel over joy it wouldn't been easy for the business making money. So, we should always make the customers happy by providing the best for them.

Exactly, once you have your business up and running means that you really have customers that are supposed to patronize your business and once that happy with you they will keep on buying and you keep on making profits.

First, I try to avoid incurring debts. Also, I adopt a good location where I can access my target audience. I also try to build good customer relationship and services.

The key elements of a winning business strategy today are listed below to be ;
Inspirational statement of purpose and direction.
Market and customer positioning.
Customer and employee value propositions.
Competitive and leadership leverage.
Constant destructing for future advantage.

For now don't have business of my own now just planning t start one soon so that can be making good money from it, when I start I will use a good strategy to approach my customers.

My business winning strategy is simple but powerful and effective. Something so many business owners undermine. Here are few of them:
1. Seeing customers as the king; they are always right. Do not be harsh on them, even when they are harsh and impolite. I have experienced customers complaining of other business competitors to me, how they have come to patronize me because of the impolite and rude nature of other competitors. So, be polite. See them as though without them you cannot survive.
2. Good Public Relations. Sometimes, you can just decide to motivate your customers by giving them business incentives.
3. You can as well as sell in what we call odd-even- prices i.e others may sell a product for #100, you can decide to sell for #98. This will in turn increase sales, turnover, and profit.

I am a crypto trader and even though I have been enduring loss, I still believe that crypto trading is worth it. It has been only one week since I have started trading crypto, so I believe that I am still new when it comes to crypto trading. I still need to learn a lot of strategies and I would view crypto trading as my business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds