Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What winning strategies have you been using for your business??

The winning business strategies that I have been using to win more customers is offering them good customer service and quality products at an affordable price all the time.

Advertisement Placeholder
In maintaining a business probably the best procedures to set up are; staff preparing, staff government assistance, motivating forces and development plan. since, supposing that you have the best staff or all around prepared staff they would perpetually pass the energy to your client. they will treat the clients well, you will have more rehashed clients and it will rub decidedly on the business.

Business are highly competitive and if you do not treat your customers very well there are a lot of business organisation that are willing to treat them specially and they will get them all from you.
Any entrepreneur treating his or her customers bad isn't ready for business. We shouldn't display our bad character to customers, rather always welcoming them with love.

Cost strategies​

Successful retailers rely on a cost strategy. Firms such as Walmart and Costco excel at economically providing products to their customers. They pass along a lot of the benefits of this economy to their customers in the form of lower prices. Not all the cost savings get passed along to the consumers, however. A significant portion of the cost savings, achieved through incredibly efficient operations, are retained by the business and, therefore, become profits.

Such cost leadership or low-cost operation is one of the three basic strategies. And it’s a strategy available to any business — and particularly those businesses that have achieved economies to scale.

The key thing to note about a low-cost strategy, however, is that the firm needs to retain some of the cost savings in order to earn a higher profit level than its competitors. Thus, simply being a low-cost producer isn’t enough. A firm needs to be a low-cost producer and still be able to price products and services at a level high enough that some of the cost savings are retained as profits.

Differentiated products and services strategies​

The second basic strategy is product differentiation. Product differentiators often sell a very unusual product or service. The Nordstrom department store chain is a good example of this because it offers unsurpassed service, and often (although not always), it offers a great and high-quality selection of items. However, Nordstrom goods cost more. But consumers happily pay the extra amount. Why? Because they get so much more for their money.

A firm that relies on a differentiation strategy competes on the basis of the special features of its products or services. The key to making this strategy work is being able to charge your customers more for those special features than the special features cost you. Differentiation needs to produce increased revenues in excess of increased costs.

Focus strategies​

The focus strategy is really a hybrid of the cost and differentiation strategies. This strategy states that in some ways, a firm is really good about managing costs; and in other ways, this firm is really good about differentiating products or services. A firm may choose to take this hybrid approach because it understands a particular audience or niche of customers or category of products; in other words, the firm can, through this focused approach, serve a particular market better than anybody else. This firm is going to be the best at serving a particular niche.
1 winning strategy that I've been using for my business ever since I started his promo people love promo and they come to buy your products when you give promo.

Any entrepreneur treating his or her customers bad isn't ready for business. We shouldn't display our bad character to customers, rather always welcoming them with love.
That is what a lot of business organisation should try to do but I've seen a lot of them that are treating their customers badly because they are the only company that is operating within that locality.

A lot of people are using marketing in business to win a lot of customers to them self, between marketing and quality products ,which one do you think is the most important thing ?
even if the marketing skills is very good I would not still buy the product because I don't want to get scammed and I also know how trick some marketers could be to make someone but the wrong product

The winning business strategies that I have been using to win more customers is offering them good customer service and quality products at an affordable price all the time.
That's a tremendous way to win over customers. Provided that when they compare that same product you offered elsewhere and their difference that you sold cheaper they'll always come yo patronize you.

That is what a lot of business organisation should try to do but I've seen a lot of them that are treating their customers badly because they are the only company that is operating within that locality.
That's why competition for places is good. Had it been their are 2-3 businesses competiting with that one, they won't be treating customers badly.

Wow that is the most winningest answer you have. As for me my best strategy is to make the customer buy products that is value for his money. I will not short changed all of my customers. If they bought the product for one dollar then the quality of the product I will sell is worth one dollar also.

My strategy is quite simple, all I do is to ensure a good customer service. I treat my customers like a king . This is the reason why I get more customers coming back. Once your service is satisfactory, you are likely to get more visiting and buying customers.

One strategy that has shown to always work for me is to be always been focused on my business as it allows me to know when the business is failing amenities improving.

Strategies to grow your business:

1. Know Your Customer
2. Maintain a High Standard of Excellence
3. Create a Personal Experience
4. Create Engaged Employees

Those who are fully into business have their own strategies that enables them make profit and stand in the podium of their business long time.

Cost strategies​

Successful retailers rely on a cost strategy. Firms such as Walmart and Costco excel at economically providing products to their customers. They pass along a lot of the benefits of this economy to their customers in the form of lower prices. Not all the cost savings get passed along to the consumers, however. A significant portion of the cost savings, achieved through incredibly efficient operations, are retained by the business and, therefore, become profits.

Such cost leadership or low-cost operation is one of the three basic strategies. And it’s a strategy available to any business — and particularly those businesses that have achieved economies to scale.

The key thing to note about a low-cost strategy, however, is that the firm needs to retain some of the cost savings in order to earn a higher profit level than its competitors. Thus, simply being a low-cost producer isn’t enough. A firm needs to be a low-cost producer and still be able to price products and services at a level high enough that some of the cost savings are retained as profits.

Differentiated products and services strategies​

The second basic strategy is product differentiation. Product differentiators often sell a very unusual product or service. The Nordstrom department store chain is a good example of this because it offers unsurpassed service, and often (although not always), it offers a great and high-quality selection of items. However, Nordstrom goods cost more. But consumers happily pay the extra amount. Why? Because they get so much more for their money.

A firm that relies on a differentiation strategy competes on the basis of the special features of its products or services. The key to making this strategy work is being able to charge your customers more for those special features than the special features cost you. Differentiation needs to produce increased revenues in excess of increased costs.

Focus strategies​

The focus strategy is really a hybrid of the cost and differentiation strategies. This strategy states that in some ways, a firm is really good about managing costs; and in other ways, this firm is really good about differentiating products or services. A firm may choose to take this hybrid approach because it understands a particular audience or niche of customers or category of products; in other words, the firm can, through this focused approach, serve a particular market better than anybody else. This firm is going to be the best at serving a particular niche.
Yes all this strategy that you have mentioned I also most of the strategy that I use for my business I also give bonuses and raffle draw during festive season these also draw more patronage.

I am just starting to nap out the plan of my business, but one thing is for sure, I would have a research and development team to help me build my business for winning

The winning strategy I use is to develop unique selling proposition for my programs and services. This differentiate me from other competitors in the marketplace.

You need a destination and you need a map to get there.” That is the role of a business plan.A business plan helps the business owner to think through issues and understand problems. It’s the shorter-term plan is one year as compared to the longer-term strategy plan. The shorter term enables greater accuracy in completing the action steps to achieve the key initiative.
You are just so spot-on in this submission of yours as everyone need a destination and in mind whenever you want to venture into anything and that is why it is very important for all business to have a mission and mission statement that will be tailored according to the plan of the business.

even if the marketing skills is very good I would not still buy the product because I don't want to get scammed and I also know how trick some marketers could be to make someone but the wrong product
Some marketers can give you an opportunity for you to pay on delivery and in this case you will not not be scam since you have an opportunity to see what you are paying for.
[automerge]1629683747[/automerge]
That's why competition for places is good. Had it been their are 2-3 businesses competiting with that one, they won't be treating customers badly.
Yes I know but sometimes it is also the responsibilities of the customers to refuse insults from any business organisation, because you are going there to buy products and not to get insult.

Last edited:
Every successful business must have a winning strategy that they use for their business. I makes sure that all my customers were never disappointed anytime they patronise my store on the quality of goods and services that I delivered.

Every successful business must have a winning strategy that they use for their business. I makes sure that all my customers were never disappointed anytime they patronise my store on the quality of goods and services that I delivered.
Yea they all have a winning strategy but when there's a serious competition it might be very difficult for most of these strategy to work ,its also depends on the type of business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds