Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What winning strategies have you been using for your business??

The winning strategy I have been using is consolidating on my strength, improving on my weaknesses, taking opportunities that present itself and preventing threats to my business.

Advertisement Placeholder
The winning strategy I have been using is consolidating on my strength, improving on my weaknesses, taking opportunities that present itself and preventing threats to my business.
This is exactly what every business owner should do. Do not feel that you have known it all or you are now a professional. Keep on learning and improving yourself. And skills

Cost strategies​

Successful retailers rely on a cost strategy. Firms such as Walmart and Costco excel at economically providing products to their customers. They pass along a lot of the benefits of this economy to their customers in the form of lower prices. Not all the cost savings get passed along to the consumers, however. A significant portion of the cost savings, achieved through incredibly efficient operations, are retained by the business and, therefore, become profits.

Such cost leadership or low-cost operation is one of the three basic strategies. And it’s a strategy available to any business — and particularly those businesses that have achieved economies to scale.

The key thing to note about a low-cost strategy, however, is that the firm needs to retain some of the cost savings in order to earn a higher profit level than its competitors. Thus, simply being a low-cost producer isn’t enough. A firm needs to be a low-cost producer and still be able to price products and services at a level high enough that some of the cost savings are retained as profits.

Differentiated products and services strategies​

The second basic strategy is product differentiation. Product differentiators often sell a very unusual product or service. The Nordstrom department store chain is a good example of this because it offers unsurpassed service, and often (although not always), it offers a great and high-quality selection of items. However, Nordstrom goods cost more. But consumers happily pay the extra amount. Why? Because they get so much more for their money.

A firm that relies on a differentiation strategy competes on the basis of the special features of its products or services. The key to making this strategy work is being able to charge your customers more for those special features than the special features cost you. Differentiation needs to produce increased revenues in excess of increased costs.

Focus strategies​

The focus strategy is really a hybrid of the cost and differentiation strategies. This strategy states that in some ways, a firm is really good about managing costs; and in other ways, this firm is really good about differentiating products or services. A firm may choose to take this hybrid approach because it understands a particular audience or niche of customers or category of products; in other words, the firm can, through this focused approach, serve a particular market better than anybody else. This firm is going to be the best at serving a particular niche.
Most of the winning strategy that I have been using in my business is good marketing and customer care service with this I sell more than others who were in the same business together.

Taking opportunities is a good one for a retail business. A popular product is ideal to sell and a new product in the market can attract more customers. That is one way of avoiding threats by the competition.

The winning strategy that I have been using in my business is making my products available at my customers preferred locations promptly and at affordable charges.

I think the winning strategy I have developed for my business is consistency. If you do something well long enough, you will eventually get it right.

I'm sure there are key elements of every business that ensure the business success in the long run. Elements like marketing, capital, long term plans and goals are important and crucial to every business.

Business strategy is very essential to meet up with the demand by the people, customers approaches is something to be studied in order toooo be able to retain them for long time

In operating a company a few of one of the absolute most efficient techniques to implemented are; personnel educating, personnel well-being, rewards as well as development strategy. since if you have actually the very best personnel or even effectively qualified personnel they will inevitably pass the ambiance for your client.

Lots of us have strategies we adapt to and drive business success. Some are very optimistic to Carry on their business but got no winning strategy to keep that business flowing like a river and bring eminent business success. They are eager to keep the drive but got no big strategies to make that business grow gigantic. It will feel good if those of us that have winning strategies share their strategies. So those having difficulties of carrying on their business can make amend and develop their own winning strategy.
I think what I will say is my winning strategy is me been accommodating, friendly and patience, those attitude has helped me win a lo of customers loyalty.

I think what I will say is my winning strategy is me been accommodating, friendly and patience, those attitude has helped me win a lo of customers loyalty.
You're a woman, it's easier for women to use their friendly nature to push for more customers and win over their heart. The men are still pushing it up, with their own strategy.

Marketing is the key to build a business and generate sales. The key to marketing is targeting your marketing towards the people who actually are your customers. There is no point in advertising a game to people who are not interested in gaming.

To me the business strategy I have is customer satisfaction,but this shouldn't affect my business because so many cuy are funny and doesn't care if what they want will ffect your business all they want is to satisfy their own needs

1 winning strategy that I've been using for my business ever since I started his promo people love promo and they come to buy your products when you give promo.
That is great. Having promo in your business is a very good idea. It's nice to know that you have been using promo in your business.

One winning strategy I have always applied to my in my business is having a very good customer services approach to the customers coming into my store to do business

Yes I like your strategies that is consolidating your strength, improving on your weaknesses seizing every opportunity and preventing business threats.

The winning business strategies that I have been using to win more customers is offering them good customer service and quality products at an affordable price all the time.
I remember when we started our business,hich has so many persons on the line already,what we did at that time was to ensure we get the best of qualty product,and that wa actually lacking in the market,sincerity also was what got us some good customers.

You're a woman, it's easier for women to use their friendly nature to push for more customers and win over their heart. The men are still pushing it up, with their own strategy.
I do not think been friendly is about gender, some men are even more friendly than some women. So people are naturally friendly regardless of the gender.

I do not think been friendly is about gender, some men are even more friendly than some women. So people are naturally friendly regardless of the gender.
Nice point dear, it is like that as you've explained it. Some men are simply jovial too when it comes to entertaining their customers and making them their friend to strengthen the customer bond.

Nice point dear, it is like that as you've explained it. Some men are simply jovial too when it comes to entertaining their customers and making them their friend to strengthen the customer bond.
You are absolutely right, they are even more jovial and patient than some women, I remember a friend of mine who usually help her mum in her shop, she's a lady but not friendly one bit and the mum usually complain.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds