Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What winning strategies have you been using for your business??

I make sure to spy on my competitors at times to get a tip of their strategies, i also make sure to always ensure great customer services and update my customers when there are new products available, i also give discounts/promos at intervals especially during the festive periods, i also ensure swift delivey to my customers as well. This has made my customers to be retained and thereby referring more customers to my patronize the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
As we all know the best way leading to our business success is plans. Plans helps you to know the vision you have for the business your are embarking on.

For now I don't have any business of my own but I think winning strategic one can use in their business, you can be friendly with your customers so that them will keep coming.

Lots of us have strategies we adapt to and drive business success. Some are very optimistic to Carry on their business but got no winning strategy to keep that business flowing like a river and bring eminent business success. They are eager to keep the drive but got no big strategies to make that business grow gigantic. It will feel good if those of us that have winning strategies share their strategies. So those having difficulties of carrying on their business can make amend and develop their own winning strategy.
My business customers are my highest priority when it comes to my business as they are the reason for setting up the business and once I have their patronage, I'm growing.

It is good to have a winning strategies for a short term or long term goal in your business. And it must able to meet your objectives and also drives growth.

Lots of us have strategies we adapt to and drive business success. Some are very optimistic to Carry on their business but got no winning strategy to keep that business flowing like a river and bring eminent business success. They are eager to keep the drive but got no big strategies to make that business grow gigantic. It will feel good if those of us that have winning strategies share their strategies. So those having difficulties of carrying on their business can make amend and develop their own winning strategy.
My winning strategy has always been ensuring customer satisfaction.
That seems to the root of it all. If my customers derive no satisfaction from what they pay to get, their patronage won't keep coming. For me, its all about providing quality product and service for my customers.

Be consistent in producing quality goods and services. Also be friendly with customers and maintain good relationship with customers while also advertising your business.

My business customers are my highest priority when it comes to my business as they are the reason for setting up the business and once I have their patronage, I'm growing.
They should for sure be your priority, without the customers your business we know wouldn't grow. When you're making sense, the customers are the ones behind it.

They should for sure be your priority, without the customers your business we know wouldn't grow. When you're making sense, the customers are the ones behind it.
Your business customers are always there to patronize your business as long as it keeps solving their problem which makes them to require your product and services which make them important to your business existence.

I do not have a business but I believe this might really help, the best way for you to succeed as a business man is to try to attract people based on the quality of your product, sampling can be the best since it might really take people time for them to patronize you,but with constant sampling they will come to realise your product is of good quality.

There are a lot of business strategies to use in other to succeed in business, but setting goal and destination for the nature of the business seems to be the number one strategy.

I don't have a business at the present time however I think grinning a great deal get to know your clients or customer just agreeable level yet you've had the option to characterize your connection between them. Being cordial being understanding and making humankind a main objective among you and your customer I believe that will do cuz everyone love anybody that giggle grinning is infectious
Same here, currently I'm not running a business but I would adopt one of your point which is forming relationship with your customers. If they like you they would like your business

They are lots of strategies that are to be put in place for any business to grow and it should depend on the kind of business the person is into because the strategies are according to that

In running a business some of the most effective strategies to put in place are; staff training, staff welfare, incentives and growth plan. because if you have the best staff or well trained staff they would invariably pass the vibe to your customer. they will treat the customers well, you will have more repeated customers and it will rub positively on the business.

I don't own a business but when i finally decide to own one. My strategies for becoming a successful business owner would include: trying to be the best among others, having good relationship with customers because they are like the building block of a business.

In running a business some of the most effective strategies to put in place are; staff training, staff welfare, incentives and growth plan. because if you have the best staff or well trained staff they would invariably pass the vibe to your customer. they will treat the customers well, you will have more repeated customers and it will rub positively on the business.
I've always known that I'm having a good information on my competition is doing in the business is always right out for my business survival because if I know everything about them I can always take them out of the equation.

I think customer satisfaction should be taking into priority in order to make more sales. Then the capital start up is another strategy to balance the business and keep the cash flow going strong.
As long as your business customers are satisfied with whatever services and product that you're given to them they will always keep patronizing you until you fail at what you're doing for them.

The only winning strategy that I have used for my offline business is honesty. I have been very honest as much as possible in my dealings. This will attract your clients and they will want to patronize you more.

I believe that a strategy that have continuously worked for me in the past that I have compared it with people is that customers are always be number one in any business. This is the same thing I try to do and I always ensure that I receive valuable feedback and process them very well.

The only winning strategy that I have used for my offline business is honesty. I have been very honest as much as possible in my dealings. This will attract your clients and they will want to patronize you more.
Honesty they says is the best policy and that's one of the best way to attracts your customers attention ,so that they will have trust in you and your business and keep coming for more

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds