Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What winning strategies have you been using for your business??

Honesty they says is the best policy and that's one of the best way to attracts your customers attention ,so that they will have trust in you and your business and keep coming for more
Ones you are upright in your dealings, clients will keep coming back to patronize your goods and services. This is basically because you are trusted to deliver quality services to them.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not have a business , but in case of competition the best thing I will do is to make my product slightly lower in price but of the same quality of my competitors. This will help attract more winnings to me. It also depend on other factors like how you treat your client.

I have been enjoying the patronage of my customers because they are advertising my business through word of mouth advertisement , because i am also satisfying them ,
Ones you are upright in your dealings, clients will keep coming back to patronize your goods and services. This is basically because you are trusted to deliver quality services to them.

I have been enjoying the patronage of my customers because they are advertising my business through word of mouth advertisement , because i am also satisfying them ,
This is probably a very good one. When you are satisfying your customers they will probably be try as much as possible to tell other people about your business. This is why it is important to stand out among the crowd in business.

This is probably a very good one. When you are satisfying your customers they will probably be try as much as possible to tell other people about your business. This is why it is important to stand out among the crowd in business.
This is very true. One of the strategies I have paid attention to is customers' feedback and satisfaction. Once your customers are impressed with your services, they will always continue their patronage.

This is very true. One of the strategies I have paid attention to is customers' feedback and satisfaction. Once your customers are impressed with your services, they will always continue their patronage.
Probably, as a business person you must pay attention to your customers if you really want to succeed. You must understand that your customers are the bedrock of your business.

One winning strategy I have always applied to my in my business is having a very good customer services approach to the customers coming into my store to do business
One thing that i have really observed about service providers is that what they usually focus on in their business is what they are not getting in other places when they go for patronage,they add that to their business.

One thing that i have really observed about service providers is that what they usually focus on in their business is what they are not getting in other places when they go for patronage,they add that to their business.
As a business owner it is important or necessary that you always observe other businesses and know their deficiencies in terms of customer service. From there you can add those deficiencies to your business to make it more attractive.

Lots of us have strategies we adapt to and drive business success. Some are very optimistic to Carry on their business but got no winning strategy to keep that business flowing like a river and bring eminent business success. They are eager to keep the drive but got no big strategies to make that business grow gigantic. It will feel good if those of us that have winning strategies share their strategies. So those having difficulties of carrying on their business can make amend and develop their own winning strategy.

The best winning strategy is to cut your expenses and manufacturing cost. This is the key to making good revenue and profits in the end. Many people have to focus on this aspect of business.

As a business owner it is important or necessary that you always observe other businesses and know their deficiencies in terms of customer service. From there you can add those deficiencies to your business to make it more attractive.
One major drive that most busineses usually make as their point of empahsis is that what they are not getting elsewhere they try to replicate in their own envronment or sometimes even scale up the level.

One major drive that most busineses usually make as their point of empahsis is that what they are not getting elsewhere they try to replicate in their own envronment or sometimes even scale up the level.
Definitely, observing your competitors is very important in any business organisation. It will help you to know how to complete favorably and competitively. That is basically what so many business people use.

Definitely, observing your competitors is very important in any business organisation. It will help you to know how to complete favorably and competitively. That is basically what so many business people use.
That strategy cannot be left out,because if you do not know what the other person is doing to acheive the result he is getting then you will not know where to outsmart him in the market,except you are extreemly good at your services.

That strategy cannot be left out,because if you do not know what the other person is doing to acheive the result he is getting then you will not know where to outsmart him in the market,except you are extreemly good at your services.
being innovative is very important and a must a business. Even if you are not observing your competitors you need to bring out new ideas on daily basis and try to take opinions of your customers seriously.

Diversification and great planning are two of the most important thing that are needed in the business. I would focus a lot on the negative points and try to rectify my mistakes.

The strategies depends on individual and it require putting alot of thing into consideration. For me, personally, my winning strategies is that before I start any business, I set a goal. I will now do everything to achieve the goals. Once I achieve the goal, I celebrate it and set another one

The strategies depends on individual and it require putting alot of thing into consideration. For me, personally, my winning strategies is that before I start any business, I set a goal. I will now do everything to achieve the goals. Once I achieve the goal, I celebrate it and set another one
I have stuck to the vision and mission clearly stated in the business plan and it has really been helpful. I have also learnt to adapt and make changes based on the conditions affecting my business.

Definitely, observing other businesses will help you to scale up or level up as you have stated. It will make you to know about the things in which other people are doing differently and try to outsmart them. Business is just more than buying and selling.

Definitely, observing other businesses will help you to scale up or level up as you have stated. It will make you to know about the things in which other people are doing differently and try to outsmart them. Business is just more than buying and selling.
That is also a good method to really be in the competition,but there will come a time in the business where in the process of outsmarting your competition,you neet to be ingeneous,because,monitoring rival will not be sustainable.

That is also a good method to really be in the competition,but there will come a time in the business where in the process of outsmarting your competition,you neet to be ingeneous,because,monitoring rival will not be sustainable.
It is sustainable because when you know what they are doing you will plan ahead. If you look at the business strategy of Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg you will realise that this is exactly what he does. He does not allow people to outsmart him instead he buys their platform.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds