Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What winning strategies have you been using for your business??

Actually strategies are most often used and it most be used at the right time. close monitoring of business is very important that's making all possibilities to meet up to your customers demand. If business are handled without the owner monitoring, his customers may not be satisfied.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a business owner it is important or necessary that you always observe other businesses and know their deficiencies in terms of customer service. From there you can add those deficiencies to your business to make it more attractive.
One major drive that most busineses usually make as their point of empahsis is that what they are not getting elsewhere they try to replicate in their own envronment or sometimes even scale up the level.

I am always working hard while also checking the market and the internet to get the latest on the new trend of product that i can also emulate to upgrade my business everytime.
I am always working hard while also checking the market and the internet to get the latest on the new trend of product that i can also emulate to upgrade my business everytime.

The best winning strategy is to cut your expenses and manufacturing cost. This is the key to making good revenue and profits in the end. Many people have to focus on this aspect of business.
Sometimes cutting the manufacturing cost means that you are likely to deliver less quality product. A lot of people may not be interested in products that are of low quality. This may not likely be the best way if you have a huge competitors to face.

Sometimes cutting the manufacturing cost means that you are likely to deliver less quality product. A lot of people may not be interested in products that are of low quality. This may not likely be the best way if you have a huge competitors to face.
Though it wasn't easy, but I managed to overcome the challenges that came during the COVID-19 pandemic. The lockdown affected so many businesses and I had to close down for sometime.

Though it wasn't easy, but I managed to overcome the challenges that came during the COVID-19 pandemic. The lockdown affected so many businesses and I had to close down for sometime.
Closing down of business then was a general idea, not only the people but the government . This was to prevent a lot of people from contacting the deadly virus . As we all understand during that time vaccine was not invented to curb the spreading or cure anyone who is infected.

But every business have now return back to normal and people have opened their business one more time again. Was your business permanently close down ? If no how is the business going on now @Godspower . ?

being innovative is very important and a must a business. Even if you are not observing your competitors you need to bring out new ideas on daily basis and try to take opinions of your customers seriously.
One thing that will really make you to become an authority in your field is if you are the one dictating the pace in the business,rather than responding to the rules set by another competitors.

I think that compromising on the cost of production could certainly have an effect on the quality of your product. However, this does not man that you should slash your cost of production entirely that could have a major effect.

One thing that will really make you to become an authority in your field is if you are the one dictating the pace in the business,rather than responding to the rules set by another competitors.
You are very correct on this. What I meant is not obeying the rules being set aside by the other people instead you need to look at what they are doing and from there you can be able to coin and apply yours. That is if you are new to a business venture.

You are very correct on this. What I meant is not obeying the rules being set aside by the other people instead you need to look at what they are doing and from there you can be able to coin and apply yours. That is if you are new to a business venture.
You have a brilliant idea here. People who are successful in business usually go the extra mile in doing things perfectly. They often work hard and they get the reward when their business expands.

I think that compromising on the cost of production could certainly have an effect on the quality of your product. However, this does not man that you should slash your cost of production entirely that could have a major effect.
The fact is that there is no how you will cut the cost of production because cutting the cost of production mean that you will definitely reduce the material you used in the production process. I believe it will definitely affect your business.

You have a brilliant idea here. People who are successful in business usually go the extra mile in doing things perfectly. They often work hard and they get the reward when their business expands.
Proper research and mentorship is very important for anyone to succeed in a business venture. you need to go extra mile in order to gather these experiences. You also need to take risks because without risk you may not be able to succeed.

Proper research and mentorship is very important for anyone to succeed in a business venture. you need to go extra mile in order to gather these experiences. You also need to take risks because without risk you may not be able to succeed.
Mentorship plays a very important role in the success of a business. It is how exposed you are that will give you the experience needed to overcome the challenges that are likely to come in business.

Mentorship plays a very important role in the success of a business. It is how exposed you are that will give you the experience needed to overcome the challenges that are likely to come in business.
It's quite true that mentorship will give you an insight on what to expect in your own business. However, you still need a certain level of commitment and dedication to apply the principles you've learnt to your own business.

Mentorship is something people should not overlook when they want to go into businesses because it will give you enough exposition and it would be an eye-opener for you. The experience of people who are mentoring you will even go a long way in making you to be ahead.

A good strategy is well matched to the company's situation both internal and external factors and its own capabilities and aspirations. The Competitive Advantage Test. A good strategy leads to sustainable competitive advantag

The winning strategies to use in a business is to be very sincere in your business this will really draw alot of people into your business, because customers really like a sincere person that them will trust in a business.

The wining strategy for your business need to comprise of proper advertising and how to reduce the cost of your sold items to attract your customers.

You also need to have freindly tones when talking to customers

The fact is that there is no how you will cut the cost of production because cutting the cost of production mean that you will definitely reduce the material you used in the production process. I believe it will definitely affect your business.

You can reduce the cost of production in many ways and it does not involve reducing the material or compromising it. For example, you could reduce the cost of reduction by balancing the demand and supply of your product.

Mentorship is something people should not overlook when they want to go into businesses because it will give you enough exposition and it would be an eye-opener for you. The experience of people who are mentoring you will even go a long way in making you to be ahead.
It's importance shouldn't be over-emphasized. In addition to mentorship, good customer service will also help to boost your business and increase your customer base.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds