Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your reason for starting to work online?

Nat

Recognized member
Credits
My reason for online working was to get an additional source of income. I am currently available and on social media. If that is the case, why don't I use my WiFi to make money online..after a while , I guess that I made the right decision. I will reap the results

Advertisement Placeholder
I do work online as a part time to get a few coin to support some of my activities I engaged in. Online work takes dedication and effort . It is frankly not done by the shallow minded.
My reason for online working was to get an additional source of income. I am currently available and on social media. If that is the case, why don't I use my WiFi to make money online..after a while , I guess that I made the right decision. I will reap the results
Getting a part time as assessment to your daily routine work engross your movement all day make you more responsible. Knowing that you a task each hour to perform and preparing your mind towards it.

Last edited:
I started working online because I need enough money to take good care of myself, this not a time that we will depend on one income streams we need to have multiple of income streams.

Money is the only reason that made me to work online, I believe most of us that's the same reason that makes us to work online, we all need money to take good care of our needs.

Money is the only reason that made me to work online, I believe most of us that's the same reason that makes us to work online, we all need money to take good care of our needs.

Yes, money is the primary thing that made everyone, including me, to start working online. But the fact of the matter is that I also enjoy working online and this is why I believed that making money online is the best thing that I could do.

Working online is very intriguing and compelling . The major reason why I decided to work online is because it will give you an amputee opportunity to work at your own pace with no one dragging you around.

i cant work irl for personal reasons and because im still a student
and earning online for me doesnt feel like a job at all because i dont earn as much as i did in the past but not only, i can use these money making platforms everytime i want and sometimes take breaks

The reason why I started an online business was the difficulty in finding an offline job as early after you finish your national service in my Country. Trying something to make money online isn't that bad.

Yes, money is the primary thing that made everyone, including me, to start working online. But the fact of the matter is that I also enjoy working online and this is why I believed that making money online is the best thing that I could do.
That's true, if you enjoy working online I think that will be of a good benefits to you, posting on forums is really a good idea to earn a extra income online even if you have a offline job or business.

The reason why I joined online jobs is I want to be independent and I want to do what I love, working online is now like a passion for me that is why I am working online.

The reason why I started an online business was the difficulty in finding an offline job as early after you finish your national service in my Country. Trying something to make money online isn't that bad.
I believe that's the reasons that made us to work online, jobs are getting harder to have and the only way we can answer that is by getting another income streams coming in.

That's true, if you enjoy working online I think that will be of a good benefits to you, posting on forums is really a good idea to earn a extra income online even if you have a offline job or business.

Paid to post forums could help you generate some extra cash online. However, posting daily is the main thing that you must do in order to actually make money on paid to post forums.

Paid to post forums could help you generate some extra cash online. However, posting daily is the main thing that you must do in order to actually make money on paid to post forums.
That's true, for you to earn money on paid to post sites you need to work daily, that's why I always like to say this, if you want to earn a considerable amount of money online you need to have a good skill that will earn you money.

I was broke and tired of my other situation. I wanted the best for my self. I had to think outside the box and focus on something else that really matters.

This is why I'm here.

I was broke and tired of my other situation. I wanted the best for my self. I had to think outside the box and focus on something else that really matters.

This is why I'm here.
That's true,I believe we are all here to earn money, the economy is a mess job's are getting harder and harder to have and in every part of country,the only way we can answer that is by having another income streams coming in.

For me I had the passion with computers ever since I was very young. Then as time elapsed I learned that one can really be paid by doing simple tasks online. So I started to doing tasks online for fun and hobby

This is why I'm here.
So many people started working online because they are broke.
Another reason is that they are looking for ways to elevate themselves financially and to become financially free

the single motivating factor for me to start focusing on working online is during the pandemic season. i really had to re evaluate myself and know that i needed an alternate source of income that does not require my physical presence.

one of the main reasons why I started working on the internet was the fact that I wanted to learn an offline skill but it did not come through. the person I was waiting to give me money to learn the skill actually disappointed me so I had to start searching for ways of making money online.

Asides having an additional means of income, I've always known that working online would guarantee me the type of life and ultimately freedom I wanted. That's why even if I've done a lot of things that haven't turned out positively, I'm not discouraged in anyway.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds