Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your reason for starting to work online?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When you started working online for a living, what was your main reason for deciding to do it? Was work just not doing it for you? Maybe you wanted to be your own boss and not take direction from someone else? For me it was mainly because I have social anxiety and working online it allowed me to be free of anything to do with social interactions face to face. Plus, I liked the idea of being my own boss, working my own hours and all that fun stuff.

What was your reasoning?

Advertisement Placeholder
I started working online just to take care of my day to day needs, just want to be financially independent, and I have some other reasons for me working online, but the main reason is to be financially independent.

The first reason I started working online was because I lost my offline job to the pandemic and i was introduced to online forum works where I can make at least $2 back then and I took it

Actually everyone may has a different reason to be online. I have immediate needs which I always wanted to settle them so I prefer online earnings as my passive way of settling them because it's done at my own willing time.

Actually everyone may has a different reason to be online. I have immediate needs which I always wanted to settle them so I prefer online earnings as my passive way of settling them because it's done at my own willing time.
Yes true, we all have our personal reasons for working online, but I believe the main reason is to provide our daily need and also be financially independent, I think that's the reason why most of us works online.

Prior to the period of the pandemic it was pleasure that makes me join online business but at the time of the pandemic, all offline business were affected due to the lockdown so I used as a way to which I can earned some money.

When you started working online for a living, what was your main reason for deciding to do it? Was work just not doing it for you? Maybe you wanted to be your own boss and not take direction from someone else? For me it was mainly because I have social anxiety and working online it allowed me to be free of anything to do with social interactions face to face. Plus, I liked the idea of being my own boss, working my own hours and all that fun stuff.

What was your reasoning?
I understand what you mean about the social anxiety, I have a touch of that too.. but mine's a little different. My anxiety comes in the night before, so I worry about sleeping when I'm expected to be at a certain place and at a certain time. I almost feel "locked in" .. like I can't escape the situation.
Knowing this, I already saw my best option - working from home/online. I realized this in 2005.
Although I have taken some offline jobs, I kept the hours at a minimum, so I wouldn't set myself up for failure.

Making money online was particularly interesting to me because I had an offline job and it just serves as a way of making money on the side. I am now making preparations to start working online full-time.

I have never really imagined myself working from home in the past but I had to do it because I needed a way that I can get money aside from my offline business which was not paying well.

One of the major reasons I prefer working on the internet is comfort. Another reason is because the online space gives you the opportunity to have as many income source as possible.

Honestly, first I haven't any reason to enter in online earning, I just came in this field because I wanted to check, is it really possible to earn money in online,but when I enter I realized online earning gives us financial freedom, and don't need to work in others under, so I continued this work.

One of the major reasons I prefer working on the internet is comfort. Another reason is because the online space gives you the opportunity to have as many income source as possible.

Well, apart of comfort, I think that one of the main reasons why I prefer to work online was the fact that I always wanted to become independent and free from having a boss over me.

Well, apart of comfort, I think that one of the main reasons why I prefer to work online was the fact that I always wanted to become independent and free from having a boss over me.
Being independent is also one of the motivations to work on the internet. Personally I don't like to depend on people before I can make money that is why I started working online immediately I left high School.

Honestly, first I haven't any reason to enter in online earning, I just came in this field because I wanted to check, is it really possible to earn money in online,but when I enter I realized online earning gives us financial freedom, and don't need to work in others under, so I continued this work.
The truth is that many people never believed it is possible to make money on the internet until that they tried. Even before 2015 I've been nursing the idea of making money online but I didn't see anybody to teach me.

I started working online when I discovered that I do not necessarily have to commit a lot of time as I can just work based on the hours that I will like to.

Being independent is also one of the motivations to work on the internet. Personally I don't like to depend on people before I can make money that is why I started working online immediately I left high School.

Well, I have always loved to make money money online. Not only making money online is my necessity, I am actually addicted to making money online. I really become sad when I am not able to work on websites.

I thought that was a good idea to make some extra money online, so I downloaded current/ mode earn which is paying through listening to music, completing surveys, offers, watching ads and playing games

Well, I have always loved to make money money online. Not only making money online is my necessity, I am actually addicted to making money online. I really become sad when I am not able to work on websites.
The thing is that making money on the Internet is very addictive. I'm also addicted to making money online that is why I keep on searching for different ways of making tangible income every day.

The thing is that making money on the Internet is very addictive. I'm also addicted to making money online that is why I keep on searching for different ways of making tangible income every day.

Making money online is quite addictive due to various reasons. Firstly, you tend to make money at your own comfort. Secondly, you do not need to have a boss over you who dictates you. Making money online is a fun activity, too.

Making money online is quite addictive due to various reasons. Firstly, you tend to make money at your own comfort. Secondly, you do not need to have a boss over you who dictates you. Making money online is a fun activity, too.
Definitely, when you are making money online you only work at your own pace. You can even decide to be working at night time only. This is something offline work will not give you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds