Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your first mistake when working online?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Working online isn't always easy, but starting out can be even worse. When you started working online, what was your first mistake? My first mistake was thinking that I would be making a ton in weeks. That's not how it works, but you can start to make moves in the online world by looking for work, and speaking with site owners. That's what I did.

My first big mistake, or fail in this case, was when I was about a few months into working online. I was scammed by a person selling an ebook offering tips on how to make money online. I was naive and hoped it would help me. It turned out to be total nonsense so I felt defeated.

Gradually I got back into it and started to learn things and make things work. And here we are now. :)

Advertisement Placeholder
My job was to talk to customers online more like a help desk. My first mistake was a typographical error and taking too much time to respond to a customer because I didn't really understand how to respond to the issue at the time.i was so embarrassed. But I am way better now u can even call me a mini -pro.

I worked my life out for a website that say they will pay me, when it was time for payment, it was excuse upon excuse till I got tired and from today they have not paid, but I learnt an important lesson that I need to look at reviews of a website before I commit

My first mistake earning online was that i made so many mistakes investing in the wrong platform thinking i would benefit more from crypto investment ,without studying the price

Concerning your question on what my first mistake while working online was, I would like to say thay my first mistake while working online was using ethereum as a means of payout during the time ethereum was on a rapid rise and it's transaction fees were high

I don't really know if I've made any big mistakes although I criticised the owner of BMF once and got told to clear off! At the time I was annoyed but now it makes me laugh to think about it. I've never ever been back and that was years ago.:D

MM
Working online isn't always easy, but starting out can be even worse. When you started working online, what was your first mistake? My first mistake was thinking that I would be making a ton in weeks. That's not how it works, but you can start to make moves in the online world by looking for work, and speaking with site owners. That's what I did.

My first big mistake, or fail in this case, was when I was about a few months into working online. I was scammed by a person selling an ebook offering tips on how to make money online. I was naive and hoped it would help me. It turned out to be total nonsense so I felt defeated.

Gradually I got back into it and started to learn things and make things work. And here we are now.
My first mistake was spending all time online, I never planned my time very well and this really affected my performance then because I was a student.

My first mistake from working online was actually the illusion that I could just SWA my way and make money without having to really work for it that is why I called to a lot of scam sites then that just wasted my time and paid me nothing.

My first mistake when I started working online was that i forgot my password. It happened three times and the platform automatically blocked my country from operating

My mistake while working online was thinking that I can earn money through get rich quick schemes. I ended up loosing money through investing in HYIP sites. But I learnt a great lesson that I cannot earn money that way. I embraced working hard to earn my money by giving time and effort. Since then, earning online has been fun and I reach payout regularly in the sites I work in.

As you might be aware, getting an online company is now a requirement. There is just no other way to promote and sell your goods or services. However, having a website, blog, or social media presence does not guarantee that you will be effective online. Online marketing needs a great deal of preparation and gimmicks. So, why make it more complicated for yourself?

I didnt go through the instructions very well and i make alot of mistakes that made me to spend time unnecessarily, infact it too longer time to complete a simple task that shouldnt take so Long a time to accomplish.

Gradually I got back into it and started to learn things and make things work. And here we are now. :)
In most cases I do not usually get how to really use most of these online stuffs, but as time goes on I get use to it, and know what it really entails.

I've made a lot of mistake online but the first one I made that pain me so much was trusting a particular website with my hard earned money in the the name of investment.

My very first mistake when working online as a newbie was that I did not have an account to receive my earnings. So after sometime if earning, I was stuck as I had no knowledge of creating a withdrawal system.

Working online isn't always easy, but starting out can be even worse. When you started working online, what was your first mistake?

Mine, was trying to do way too much work, for way too little. I never really did research out how much I should be paid to do certain tasks like posting, so I never planned to adjust asking payment amounts for freelance writing.

I didn't do enough research enough about the investment I want to engaged cost me valuable times and resources. I made my investment decision based on speculation without doing some investigation and I got my finger burnt.

The first mistake imade in online job was that i thought everything seen online is true, I pay to some sites which I was unable to get my capital talk less profit made

I did quite a number of mistakes when I started online, I didn't research at all know more about how to go about and what to do right. I posted an article wrongly and my points that was up to 4000 was taken off and my account was almost banned. Thank God I have learnt and still learning

I quite agree with you that it is not that easy starting off to make money online. As for me, I made the mistake of rushing to upgrade on one of these PTC platforms some years back, where I was not paid after getting to to payout amount. It was a $5 upgrade then. But I know better now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds