Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your first investment

My first investment was in a publication house, that was back in 2001. sadly, my investment failed. I started investing online back in 2016 and I did actually make money

Advertisement Placeholder
My first investment was in a publication house, that was back in 2001. sadly, my investment failed. I started investing online back in 2016 and I did actually make money
This reminds me of a friend who publishes books. He was urging me to write books and publish it with a little capital. But my wife was against it because it is not easy to sell books even if the bookstore is willing to help us. Come to think of it, publishing a book is not really that profitable. I am glad that I was spared of the stress that I would get with that endeavor.

HYIPs were one of the earliest type of investment I started when I came into the search for earning money pine back in the day. Some started to pay for about six months and then disappeared into him air with our money. That was when I began to become weary of them

I wasn't scammed in my first investment but others where in the same investment but my second investment was like the first and it later became a scam,the name was monopay investments.

My first and trusted investment i did up to date is, investing in agriculture. I have a garden, where i planted many things like fruits, vegetables, food crops etc, and sell when they mature. I have a small store room i placed them on, and sell in large quantities to earn some money.

My first investment was in forex trading markets. I started to learn the act of trading at a young age but did not invest in it until after a long period of time. I had to use a third party to do so.

My first real investment has been in the crypto currency space and to be honest I do not regret it at all as I have made some decent profits and even hope I invested more.

My first investment was few months ago when I was investing in tron, during tron was so cheap and I had about 2,000 worth of tron then at a very cheap rate and I sold it off because the movement of trone was so sluggish,but now the price has gone so much and I could have made something out of it by now.

My very first investment was to a hyip doubler site but I got scammed the next day I invested. Later I invested in staking programs and started earning little amount.

My first investment was around last year or so, i invested into some online plathform that promised to double your investment after a particular period of time. it was a legit company or so they said, until this year. It has crashed

my first investment has one of the worst experience because I invested so much in an online project which I believe will be something that I will make a lot of money from but at the end of the day I was not able to even get back the money i invest it because the end up scamming me.

My first investment was on the purchase of farm product for resale. Buy at harvest period and selling at the peak period use to be a very lucrative business but it sometime come with risk. If the demand of the product fall in that year then the person is likely to make a loss.

My first investment was on cryptocurrency few months ago and that is one of the best decision I have ever taken, I just need some money to invest more in cryptocurrency because it is one of the things i will always like to do.

My first investment was based on investing in hyip site that promises large returns , like up to 50% profit from the investment ,and i fell for it think it was legit ,but never knew it turned out to be a scam and i already had close to $50 on the site , so have you been scammed before and what was your first investment?
This remind me of my saddest moment online,when I was still new to online business,and I was in a rush to invest into a foreign woman so at the end she could help me come to her country but not knowing the profile is not real and I wasn't later dammed of $100 tho.

My first investment was few years ago when I invested in one of most dubious site that only promise me a certain percentage of what I invested,it was not a funny experience because up till now they have not paid me what they intended to pay.

My first investment was an online investment where I invested almost $25 in a crypto currency site and after 2 months, I realises close to $58 in my investment site , and to answer your question , yes i have been scam before .
My first investment was based on investing in hyip site that promises large returns , like up to 50% profit from the investment ,and i fell for it think it was legit ,but never knew it turned out to be a scam and i already had close to $50 on the site , so have you been scammed before and what was your first investment?

My first investment was last year which was one of my greatest regrets in a long time because I lost a lot of money to it. I invested in a Tron smart contract that promises high return on investment which I did not verify it authenticity but I ended up losing all my money to it.

Well my first investment was in stocks was quite young then but my sister encouraged me to, bit now it's more of crypto investments especially investment on the long run

Well my first investment was in stocks was quite young then but my sister encouraged me to, but now it's more of crypto investments especially investment in the long run
Do you still have them??. I think my first investment was a scam site called persona then, you invest in bitcoin and get 50%Roi on your investment the next day. Turned out to be a scam.

Lol I hate anything ponzi, well I still get newsletter from those companies tho but I'm not following up anymore maybe one day tho I would get to enjoy the benefits
Do you still have them??. I think my first investment was a scam site called persona then, you invest in bitcoin and get 50%Roi on your investment the next day. Turned out to be a scam.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds