Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your first investment

My first investment was in a telegram bot called infinity baba. It was a trx trading bot and gave 120% daily return. But I didn't invest real money into it, I earned ltc from ltc click bot and invested it into the trading bot, it would convert the ltc to equal worth of trx and start the investment.
But did the trading bot later turn scam, because if it did i think you would be glad you never invested any real cash into it and make more loss , so atleast you didn't make too much loss

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been scam in the past, that was several years ago when I was still a novice. I saw an advertisement in a newspaper on investment program which promises huge returns.

The investment program later turns to multi level marketing where you have to bring in people in order to earn a return.

But it was said in the advert that it requires only one time down payment and wait for three months to cash out big.

But did the trading bot later turn scam, because if it did i think you would be glad you never invested any real cash into it and make more loss , so atleast you didn't make too much loss
All bot definitely turn scam after a while and this one did too, but I kept reinvesting the profits everyday and was able to withdraw almost 60 trx by the time it turned scam (lasted more than a month surprisingly). I was happy I could walk out with 60trx with 0 investment of real money😂

My first investment was buying a few stocks of a company, I think I sold it the next week with a pretty decent profit so that was nice.
I may have made some form of investment before that, but that's the first one I remember.

First i invest money in star mart they promise me to invest and work only add posting and earn fixed salary 17500 after a month.i agree and i invest money .after completing month he blocked me and not gave my Salary. So online investment is totally fake.

I know this is weird but my first investment was in a ponzi scheme. They promised 50% return on investment every month so I invested because I really needed the money.
The ponzi scheme ,like every other one , didn't last a year before crashing.

My first investment was not an online investment, it is called pro vest hub, they are registered forex trader who you pay to and they trade with your money, the return on investment is 25%. Quite massive return

My first investment I think was on a Ponzi scheme and I am grateful it didn't take much from me.

Back then I was in need of money real bad so my friend introduced me to a Ponzi scheme to double my pay within 24 hours and I can say I wasn't that lucky.

My first investment was based on investing in hyip site that promises large returns , like up to 50% profit from the investment ,and i fell for it think it was legit ,but never knew it turned out to be a scam and i already had close to $50 on the site , so have you been scammed before and what was your first investment?
My first investment was racksterly. I never believed I could be scammed in my life, but when the site came everyone hyped it, I saw payment proofs and I fell for it. When it was my turn to be paid, they crashed. My hard earned money, it was a little painful

My first investment was fish farming business, was a nice business someone far, it is very lucrative business that gives a lot of benefits, fish farming business is profitable business,

My first investment was in water factory. Water business is a good and reliable and lucrative business to invest your money into, water is life. Everybody in life drinks water. In my country water business is profitable

My first investment wasn't online investment,I invest in clothing, jewelry,belt, undies and shoes.it fetch me a lot of money from the beginning but as I continue in the course of the business my customers began to ask for credit, I thought not refusing their request was a way of keeping my customers but I realize I was wrong.

My very first investment was about 133 USD in B4U the group of companies. And I have earnend almost 45UDD protif within four months duration. Its earning depends upon the investment. It is legitimate and no risky.

My first investment was based on investing in hyip site that promises large returns , like up to 50% profit from the investment ,and i fell for it think it was legit ,but never knew it turned out to be a scam and i already had close to $50 on the site , so have you been scammed before and what was your first investment?
I made my first investment in cryptocurrency bitcoin. Which is a great site and I made a lot of money from it and I worked very hard and I'm still making money from it. And I invested two hundred dollars in it

When it comes to investment I am not keen in taking a risk. However in 1994 when I bought a Pager a stock investment was bundled so I had to shell out 6,000 pesos (around $120) for 300 shares of Piltel, the telecommunications that sells the Pager. Unfortunately after a year the cellphone came to fore that made the pagers obsolete. It was expected that the stock prices came tumbling down that after a month or 2 the stocks were almost of no value anymore.

First investment was done in cryptocurrency and I did not get scam in it, I got a lot of profit from it and it proved to be a life change for me, I am very happy with it and I will recommend to everyone. Always invest in cryptocurrency.
[automerge]1609504618[/automerge]
First investment was done in cryptocurrency and I did not get scam in it, I got a lot of profit from it and it proved to be a life change for me, I am very happy with it and I will recommend to everyone. Always invest in cryptocurrency.

My first investment was when I started out my jewelry business. I was broke beyond repair, I mean I had no single penny on me, I was stranded and I hate borrowing. I was in need of money so urgently to fix up some mess that were on ground. All other hopes failed me. Then it Dawn on me that I could actually invest my money an start up my personal business.

I spoke to a friend who lend me little cash for start to my surprise and everyone else I sold out like never before. And that was how my investment started building up strong.

My first investment was selling makeup... Beauty accessories at school and it was good.... I'll buy fancy stuffs and then proceed in selling them at a bit high price.... I always know women to like flashy thing and I gave it to them...
[automerge]1609505276[/automerge]
My first investment was selling makeup... Beauty accessories at school and it was good.... I'll buy fancy stuffs and then proceed in selling them at a bit high price.... I always know women to like flashy thing and I gave it to them...

[automerge]1609504618[/automerge]

This is really good i think and i am glad you gained more cash when you invested in crypto currency ,because many have invested and they have made so many loss investing in it

My first investment was on education, followed by farming and cryptocurrency. Although, my farm is no longer in existence due to some reasons. But my investment on education is very much intact and I have a lots of graduates who passed through my school of taught today. Then, my cryptocurrency is still growing, although they are accepted but not as widely known as bitcoin.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds