Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your first investment

My first investment was into cryptocurrency
My first investment was based on investing in hyip site that promises large returns , like up to 50% profit from the investment ,and i fell for it think it was legit ,but never knew it turned out to be a scam and i already had close to $50 on the site , so have you been scammed before and what was your first investment?
My first investment was into cryptocurrency though the amount I invested was really small, but am really happy I took the big step into investing. I would really like to make other investments but am not that financial stable yet but I will still try to if I get some extra cash.
[automerge]1609526485[/automerge]
My first investment was into cryptocurrency
My first investment was based on investing in hyip site that promises large returns , like up to 50% profit from the investment ,and i fell for it think it was legit ,but never knew it turned out to be a scam and i already had close to $50 on the site , so have you been scammed before and what was your first investment?
My first investment was into cryptocurrency though the amount I invested was really small, but am really happy I took the big step into investing. I would really like to make other investments but am not that financial stable yet but I will still try to if I get some extra cash.

Advertisement Placeholder
Long time ...my first investment was a prize bond ..I was teenager and spent a lot ..so I de ide to save so I bought prize bond

Basically I'm a student and I don't have much money to invest, at 1st i got scamed almost 10 times 😭 but then my 1st investment was only 5$ and i earn 7$ from it. Now I'm try to learn trading skills to earn more money.

My first investment was investing on a website. I put around $400 to lunch a website (I paid to content developer and marketer). I am running adsense ads on my site, I am yet to recover my investment, but I am already earning from my investment. My second investment was launching my app on play store. I spent around $300 to launch the app and market through various channels

My First Investment was in Property Business. After 3 years i got huge profit. Then i invested more in it and got huge profit again so i am investing some of my money in Property Business.

Basically I'm a student and I don't have much money to invest, at 1st i got scamed almost 10 times 😭 but then my 1st investment was only 5$ and i earn 7$ from it. Now I'm try to learn trading skills to earn more money.
I think you should really watch out , so you don't get scammed again , i have also been scammed multiple times , till i start making research about my investment , and also imvest in crypto trading after studying it

my very first investment was into a ponzi scheme that promised me 50% ROI in one week which I greedily fell for and as expected I was duped... I really learnt my lessons the hard way

My first invest
Comex and I done many time inevst like 6 months but it when reach 520 days it's turn to scam but I'm safe from that because I Done and gone
But next inevst hyip is asher I collect like 70 usd from my invest 100 usd and it's turn to scam and closed and i lose like 30 usd so be care guys and whn u invest don't put big amount and don't put all money in one site 💰👍

My first investment was on a publishing house, which never materialized. I lost money I invested for market research and brochure print. My second investment was on a publication. I published the first magazine but was unable to come up with second issue.

Well my first investment was on forex trading and I invest atleast 1000$. I get profit for 2Years and made more clients and investors and getget profit monthly 2000$.
Unfortunately my IP was changed because of some personal reasons and I lost my profit at all with the loss of my clients and investors.
After that I never invest anymore.

My first ever investment was going into poultry, I bought lots of birds and I bought foods for them but unfortunately I lost a lot as the birds died one after the other until the very last. I regretted why I invested on such. It was such a very huge blow to me.

My first investment ever was on a ponzi scheme which looks legit and promising, I fell for it and completed all the stated task, to my surprise , it was all nothing but scam. We need to be careful of the investment we make nowadays

Well my first investment was on forex trading and I invest atleast 1000$. I get profit for 2Years and made more clients and investors and getget profit monthly 2000$.
Unfortunately my IP was changed because of some personal reasons and I lost my profit at all with the loss of my clients and investors.
After that I never invest anymore.
Well i am surprise because i havent see such thing happen and which broker site were you using to trade , that made you lost all your profit in a short while because i am really surprise

My first investment was opening a barbing saloon, it was the first business I invested in. It was a small scale business which I started with little capital, and the business pays well if you treat your customers well. As a barber you give your costomers good hospitality and make them feel okay when I they are in your saloon.

My first investment was in 2016. Then I invested in high yield investment platform, n nmsde me lose some huge amount of money then. Then next investment was in crypto in 2017. My first experience with investment taught me many lesson that I won't forget

This was some years ago, not actually about Cryptocurrency but about a ponzi scheme created by Sergei Mavrodi, otherwise known as MMM. I invested some bucks and later realized it was a scam, it was too late for me to know that, so I lost all the money. I was seriously pained.

My first investment offline was putting money in a cassava farm investment, and it yielded well. Coming to my first investment online was HYIP, I was promised %100 for 24 hours, but after 24hours, I came to withdraw my capital and profit, the site was not accessible again...
[automerge]1610464238[/automerge]
My first investment offline was putting money in a cassava farm investment, and it yielded well. Coming to my first investment online was HYIP, I was promised %100 for 24 hours, but after 24hours, I came to withdraw my capital and profit, the site was not accessible again...

For me my first investment was on stock and l really enjoyed it for some time and dropped. I bought some shares from one growing organization from my area about 70 dollars as at then and I had about 50 percent returns for the year. I still reinvested again and the second year was about 30% but unfortunately l faced a problem financially and l had to clear my investment to cover that and there after l didn't try again because shares of the organization is now high.

My first investment was on small cassava farming. I used like a eight quarter of land planted a cassava and when it was a time to come displant it I do so and I gain a encouraging profits from it. That is my first investment but it's not a easy work.

This was some years ago, not actually about Cryptocurrency but about a ponzi scheme created by Sergei Mavrodi, otherwise known as MMM. I invested some bucks and later realized it was a scam, it was too late for me to know that, so I lost all the money. I was seriously pained.
I think i also know about the ponzi but then i did not invest any amount because i wasn't to sure about it and there was rumors that it was going to turn scam, but this would obviously teach you some lesson to always make more research before investing

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds