Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your first investment

Yes i m first investment of the invesmeting site parpal is on line work of the working on line see the one add of the parpal investing of the sources very successful online work on the session in this duration of the onlinebwork time spent is very low only 20 seconed see the video of the parpal .

Advertisement Placeholder
My first invest in online Bussiness but I m not invest in it firstly I know about that what is online Bussiness Network marketing or digital marketing and how about to get a bitcoin I want to invest them but some scamer is very dangerous

My first investment was based on investing in hyip site that promises large returns , like up to 50% profit from the investment ,and i fell for it think it was legit ,but never knew it turned out to be a scam and i already had close to $50 on the site , so have you been scammed before and what was your first investment?
The first investment that I had made was into a cloud mining site as I though that would be the best way to earn Bitcoin in a passive manner based on renting out the equipment that was being housed by a company and so forth. Unfortunately I had a similar experience to you in the sense that the cloud site that I invested in was a scam and this was a huge loss for me.

My first investment was on a hyip website called Golden Sonic. They're promising 200% after 24 hours return. The Minimum deposit was just 0.1 cents so i joined.. and they paid me so that got me freakin excited and i invested $3 more... Sad to say that i learned my very first lesson in terms of investments that day.

I never invested anywhere yet but i have heard about hyip that it gives best result in return so i am glad to see the result and reviews and gonna invest here soon to gain some extra income.
Before a was afraid for investment but right now i am cleared from each and everything.

The first investment that I had made was into a cloud mining site as I though that would be the best way to earn Bitcoin in a passive manner based on renting out the equipment that was being housed by a company and so forth. Unfortunately I had a similar experience to you in the sense that the cloud site that I invested in was a scam and this was a huge loss for me.
That is the main reason i dont usually join any cloud mining site,for now because i am scared that most of them might be hyip sites and would come in form of normal cloud mining , so am always very careful

That is the main reason i dont usually join any cloud mining site,for now because i am scared that most of them might be hyip sites and would come in form of normal cloud mining , so am always very careful
Yes this is true. Cloud mining is very dangerous because there and are a lot of fake sites that are out there and essentially what they are doing is that they are taking previous investments to pay off new investments and as such they are then also emulating a mining environment. It is important to do a lot of research of any site especially mining before getting involved with them.

Have you used any reliable cloud mining sites in the past?

My first investement was in a HYIP website, since i wasn't using payeer at that time, i got a url shortner paying me there so i had that money being there for no purpose, so i decided to invest it ( and i regretted of course )

I did invest in hyip site in 2019 and invested about 200$, I wasn't even paid at all ànd lost all the money, the site did not even last three days after I invested, hyip and ponzis are thiñgs you avoid.

My first investment was buying some company shares online via fast2earn.com, where the ROI is spread into daily dividends. I still have my money sucked up in there and I regret this deeply. I can only withdraw in 30 days interval and to increase this, I have to earn some points through either referring others or investing more.

My very first investment is when I invested in a agricultural farm product which yields 17% profit every 41days, it wasn't a lot of money but it was a very secured investment
[automerge]1610610668[/automerge]
My very first investment is when I invested in a agricultural farm product which yields 17% profit every 41days, it wasn't a lot of money but it was a very secured investment

Well I invested in many things like cryptocurrencies , sport betting and ponzi scheme, I didn't really gain much in the ponzi scheme , then I was just getting to know it, ponzi scheme is based on early investors and only them can profit from it. Also, I engaged in sports betting I didn't really gain much.

I invest my money into rearing of rabbit i invest with $50 dollars because i believe when you start from a small scale you grow big,so i have being into this business for three to four month and i have known what i have made

Some seven years ago. I invested in stock trading. To be frank, when I first traded, I saw - 7.7% in my portfolio, meaning my money was disappearing. But thank God, I later sold out at - 1.3%. It was really a memorable investment for me. There's this book called "the intelligent investor" by Benjamin Graham. It really helped me alot. All of a sudden, I felt a new courage to try out stocks again.
[automerge]1611935838[/automerge]
Some seven years ago. I invested in stock trading. To be frank, when I first traded, I saw - 7.7% in my portfolio, meaning my money was disappearing. But thank God, I later sold out at - 1.3%. It was really a memorable investment for me. There's this book called "the intelligent investor" by Benjamin Graham. It really helped me alot. All of a sudden, I felt a new courage to try out stocks again.

Nice topic, l actually invested in a collective loan union where you pay a certain amount of money every month, then people who are in need for the money, will borrow the money and pay back with interest. By the end of the year, my money and the interest it yielded will be payed back to me. The interest is still very encouraging.

My first investment earlier this year was with a Forex investment company that promised 50% ROI in 25 days, I'm still hoping to cash out next month though, I invested a little amount in it cos I want to be sure it is legit.

My first investment is on farm produce. I use to buy grain Ib bags and store it till when the pric rise up and the resale and gain like double of what I bought it.
This is very lucrative business If you can get capital to start it.

My personal first investment was in purchasing a pair of bull 🐂 and a pair of calf. This investment was about five months ago and I paid almost $ 750. Now if I sale them then I can get about to minimum $1150 and it is handsome profit.

My first investment was on a certain bch mining site, I am soo lucky that it is legit. I have been paid and it was worth it way back then but today it is not working already. I also don't have any news about the platform as well.

My first investment was from an online advert I saw on facebook. I got directed to the site, was amazed that I could make over 60% profit in a month so I registered sharp sharp, long story short I don't like Ponzi sites again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds