Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your first investment

Lol I hate anything Ponzi, well I still get a newsletter from those companies tho but I'm not following up anymore maybe one day tho I would get to enjoy the benefits
People have lost a lot of money to Ponzi schemes. It is sad, the funny thing is Ponzi schemes are here to stay and people will keep falling victim to these things.

Advertisement Placeholder
People have lost a lot of money to Ponzi schemes. It is sad, the funny thing is Ponzi schemes are here to stay and people will keep falling victim to these things.
I guess so but not me tho because the idea of putting money into something and getting 30-50% ROI after a week or two.seems too good to be true so I always away, would rather gamble than invest in ponzi

My first investment was a platform my friend referred me to. I regretted joining that platform because I never cashed out a dime and I lost my money in it.

I guess so but not me tho because of the idea of putting money into something and getting 30-50% ROI after a week or two. seems too good to be true so I always away would rather gamble than invest in Ponzi
Yeah, I think people generally think it is a safer bet than gambling or just a quick way to double their investment. I think people are wiser now. Just like you said most of these offers seem too good to be true.

Yeah, I think people generally think it is a safer bet than gambling or just a quick way to double their investment. I think people are wiser now. Just like you said most of these offers seem too good to be true.
Gambling isn't the best avenue no doubt, but I would rather do that than Ponzi, it's true we getting wiser by the day but doesn't mean people won't still fall for Ponzi in the future

Lol I hate anything ponzi, well I still get newsletter from those companies tho but I'm not following up anymore maybe one day tho I would get to enjoy the benefits
Its better you continue ignoring them because many people have been scammed by those ponzi scheme ,you could even report their account to prevent more of such
[automerge]1623129301[/automerge]
Well my first investment was in stocks was quite young then but my sister encouraged me to, bit now it's more of crypto investments especially investment on the long run
I really don't know why but i just hate investing in crypto currency in the long run because major news and many other couples affect the market negatively

Its better you continue ignoring them because many people have been scammed by those ponzi scheme ,you could even report their account to prevent more of such
[automerge]1623129301[/automerge]

I really don't know why but i just hate investing in crypto currency in the long run because major news and many other couples affect the market negatively
Absolutely, lots of people have gotten scammed some even killed themselves because their loss was so huge so it's not something to venture into, investment in crypto on the long run still seems safer to me

Absolutely, lots of people have gotten scammed some even killed themselves because their loss was so huge so it's not something to venture into, investment in crypto on the long run still seems safer to me
Crypto currency is also the business ow would recommend for people and beginners that want to make more money online ,because i know of people that have invest in hyip and regret

My first investment ever was in agriculture and I got my profits. I still do agric investments from time to time.
My first investment was on shares in a marine company and then a financial institution,this was made possible by a friend of mine who taught me the act of buying into quoated companies,and i have been receiving my dividence ever since.

Many of us here had our first investment in hyips lol, ponzi's and hyips be doing the most, my first investment was with a ponzi disguised as an agricultural site.

My first investment was on a platform that pays people for reading news and sharing their opinions but I didn't really make any amount of money from the platform.

My first investment was actually after theme last years pandemic. I planned and resorted to open a poultry farm for meat and chicken and it was a success.

My first investment was based on investing in hyip site that promises large returns , like up to 50% profit from the investment ,and i fell for it think it was legit ,but never knew it turned out to be a scam and i already had close to $50 on the site , so have you been scammed before and what was your first investment?
I think we must all pass through this stage before we can be able to know the best way of investing, my first investment was also as a result of scammers.

My first investment was investing on a paid to comment website in my country then, tried as I may, I couldn't navigate around their website, the website was just too big for my phone memory, so I had to quit it.
Then I later heard the site crashed and the owner took away people's money.
My first investment was investing in a barbing salon and this was really challenging because I started very small but however we have been trying to strive in the marketplace.

HYIPs and forex trading platforms where my first investments. I was a very newbie in all these internet money making systems as at that time and so fell into a lot of wrong choices

My first investment was on a platform that pays people for reading news and sharing their opinions but I didn't really make any amount of money from the platform.
Gee, that is kind of a unique investment platform. Were you required to place a deposit or it is just like a ptp forum that you work on and earn rewards? I like news because it is current events and it has an effect on everyone including me. Reading news is my habit every day.

My first investment is cryptocurrency and I think I have made the best decision with cryptocurrency, because it is one of the new and the digital form of investment ,and also am thinking of going into real estate investment as it is profitable.

Gee, that is kind of a unique investment platform. Were you required to place a deposit or it is just like a ptp forum that you work on and earn rewards? I like news because it is current events and it has an effect on everyone including me. Reading news is my habit every day.
yeah you are required to deposit about $5 before you can be able to participate but the platform didn't last at all in the sense that I did not make any money from it.

Well I say that my first investment was in the crypto field that was when I first investment my fund in some market and to my greatest Surprise I go some really cool cash back.

As a newbie who was just starting out as a fresh believer of online money making schemes, my first shot was on HYIPs. Got burned and then turned the direction of forex trading

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds