Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of business is good for student who has no support?

Sorry about this . But I believe you won't be able to manage an offline business and at the same time concentrate in your school, the best thing you need to do is to learn an high-paying skill.. digital skill is The Only Way out so as to work on spare time.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is where if the student has some skills already like those needed in most freelancing platforms comes in. Graphics designing, web designing and programing. These things cost nothing to run only to get the customers
Yes you are right and I totally agreed with your statement, one can engage in freelancing site or rather graphic design, I am very sure with that it can sustain him

Yes you are right and I totally agreed with your statement, one can engage in freelancing site or rather graphic design, I am very sure with that it can sustain him
Freelancing and bloggers are not of the few ways in which you can start a business with no money online, working for freelancing sites and also working on forum sites brings money.
[automerge]1639742851[/automerge]
Freelancing and bloggers are not of the few ways in which you can start a business with no money online, working for freelancing sites and also working on forum sites brings money.

I have a friend of mine who didn't get support from anybody what he did was to engage in home tutorials,then also run online marketing and post to paid job
Yes you are right by saying that because students don't have much fund or lot of capital to start big business,and it should not be a business that demands much time.

As a student, you can do several things like buying and selling internet domain names to prospective end users who would be interested in making use of them to develop their websites.

As a student I will highly advise that you should go into blogging. You are not going to need any money in order to start because you can get free domains and also free web hosting.

What business will you suggest for student who has no support and still struggling to pay her fee,I know there are alot of business but some will crash with her study time so which business will be the best for such student
Seriously, as a student you would definitely lack financial support and it's why being a freelancer would very much best serve you as you only need to work online to make money.

What business will you suggest for student who has no support and still struggling to pay her fee,I know there are alot of business but some will crash with her study time so which business will be the best for such student
You can start out selling some business cards of data internet to those that are making use of smartphone to pay for their subscription and you can easily make money from it.

As a student I will highly advise that you should go into blogging. You are not going to need any money in order to start because you can get free domains and also free web hosting.

Blogging requires a lots of patience and time. I would not advise anyone to start blogging if he wants to make quick money. I would advise people to get involved in affiliate marketing.

Blogging requires a lots of patience and time. I would not advise anyone to start blogging if he wants to make quick money. I would advise people to get involved in affiliate marketing.
I am aware that blogging really takes time and it requires a lot of patience before you are able to promote your blog for it to be well known. However, I think if you're able to do this, then you can make much money more than affiliate marketing.

As a student who has a mobile phone or a computer device you can always make advantage of freelance writing. You are going to receive topics for people with you are going to research and then write an article about.

As a student who has a mobile phone or a computer device you can always make advantage of freelance writing. You are going to receive topics for people with you are going to research and then write an article about.
The best and the easiset way for a student that has a browsing mobile phone to start earning money online is to work on freelancing sites and start earning as a writer , you can alos work on forum sites.

I will advise a student that has no support to get a barbing saloon in a very close vicinity of the school and secondly he should go online to search for a legit paying platform such as bizdustry to make money for himself. They say half bread is better than none.

I will advise a student that has no support to get a barbing saloon in a very close vicinity of the school and secondly he should go online to search for a legit paying platform such as bizdustry to make money for himself. They say half bread is better than none.
Won't having a barbing salon clash with his classes, he might not be able to open his shop all day due to classes, probably during evenings alone. And what about the funds needed to startup?

Freelancing is one of the online business for students. I would recommend you to start engaging in freelancing if you have a digital skills which you can render to the people in the marketplace in exchange for money.

We have many businesses that can assist a student without support. This business help them to relieve their financial assistance. The online business that is most appropriate for them is bizdustry and many online survey platform.

If you can actually been about forex trading I believe that it's something that you can do with as minimum is $20 and actually making good profit for yourself if you have someone who can teach you very well how to trade.

You could go into freelancing, as a virtual teacher, or you could go for writing gigs on freelancing sites or any other place that pays for original content articles. You could also learn various skills like graphic. Designing and the likes.
Taking advantage of the online space is something that is very easy for someone who needs to make money without having enough capital to do so because there are so many opportunities to make money online.

There are lot of businesses that a student especially those that doesn't have support can venture into. One of these is dry cleaning business. Dry cleaning business makes it possible for such student to have a good time to balance academics and business such that the business won't affect the academics.

When I was a student I have several classmates who were selling personal items like sock, hankies, lotion and cologne, shampoo, etc. I know they were earning good money because they have many customers (I also buy sometimes). In this modern time maybe those merchandise can still be sold in school.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds