Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of business is good for student who has no support?

I am a student, I am supported by my parents. I have barely one buck left when I use my allowances to pay fees and bills. Can I start a business? I can't because I do not have funds.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think a sale representative and a market strategy is the best job for a student because it will give the opportunity to read create time for them to focus on their practical and also learn down one or two about real-world scenarios which will help them in their future

There are alot of business which are very good for students who have no support from anyone even though it depends on the kind of business the students want to run or the financial strength or capability of the students to be able to manage the business and his studies.

I consider sales of rechargeable card and data as a business that is easy to start for a student with little capital

There are so many businesses that students can get involved. I would prefer online business for a student, being a middle trader. Buying in wholesale and selling in retails.

Depending on the kind of environment the student find himself and the academic stress which he can be able to cope up with the challenge when it comes. to me I will advise he should get involved in students tutor which will helped build his academic and those if the students.

There are so many businesses that students can get involved. I would prefer online business for a student, being a middle trader. Buying in wholesale and selling in retails.
Yeah, this kind of business is so good for students. Especially since they can just sell it to fellow students which is a good market value. This can be done online for promotion and it is less stressful and so one can combine it with their studies.

To me the best business for any student is to organize tutorial center for the junior students and charge them,or better still a photocoping business where he photocopies materials after class Tor students

What business will you suggest for student who has no support and still struggling to pay her fee,I know there are alot of business but some will crash with her study time so which business will be the best for such student
The easiest would be online side gigs. Paid to post sites especially Bizdustry can make her a decent earning each month without requiring much skills or time.

For someone who doesn't have support, person can still participate in the forum posts and learn trading. Just the scalping trading will do. And it doesn't require a high capital to start it like other offline business

first I will advise you to start with forums like bizdustry,just try your best and earn more , when you do that you then gather your online income to start up a business.
[automerge]1635612839[/automerge]
first I will advise you to start with forums like bizdustry,just try your best and earn more , when you do that you then gather your online income to start up a business.

There are business like cryptocurrency business ,domain marketing sales of products and so many others ,there are business that are available and could fetch you gain on the long run

In my country, lots of students go into small business to help further their education. Like one of my friend that is a student is doing pretty well with selling first grade OK clothes. It's one of the thriving business in campuses and colleges. Because they are cheap and durable.

I think a student should do a part time job until he/she completes his/her education. The benefit of part-time job is you can easily build knowledge, experience and also earn some money.

I think a student should do a part time job until he/she completes his/her education. The benefit of part-time job is you can easily build knowledge, experience and also earn some money.
Yeah, a part time job is very good for a student. It guides him/her into building experience and a work ethic from a young age. Then the student also earns some extra money, hence learning how to manage personal finances.

What business will you suggest for student who has no support and still struggling to pay her fee,I know there are alot of business but some will crash with her study time so which business will be the best for such student
There are a lot of business that a student can choose like cryptocurrency trading or the buying and selling of cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin etherium dogecoin Litecoin dash Tron ripple axie infinity smooth love potion c98 polkadot and thousands of other cryptocurrency coins.

If a student has no other means, he can work part time, to have some funds. Starting a business might be not a good idea. It is risky, requires investments, experience, and much time dedicated to it.

The first thing you need to settle in your mind as a student before setting up a business is the "where" and "what" kind of business that will give you flexibility because you must keep your grades high even while you seek for money.

It's really a tough situation and I have been here before unfortunately I got low grades because due my naivety.

You have to search for business that will give you flexibility, I will suggest that you go for an online business but you can still do your own research, I did an offline business and though I got money from it, it was too tasking and demanding.

There are lot of businesses a student can do but online and offline especially when you have skills like hair making, making clothes, soft skills, graphic designs and many others

A business that will bring passive income regularly is the best for students. This business can online or offline. The students can set up internet enable computer shop closer to the school where people can browse for a fee.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds