Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of business is good for student who has no support?

What business will you suggest for student who has no support and still struggling to pay her fee,I know there are alot of business but some will crash with her study time so which business will be the best for such student

if you are a student, you don't have any support and you don't have much money to spend, you can work online on various forums like bizdustry, complete surveys, play games and get paid ... there are more.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well there are so many businesses out there and it all depends on what the student can do, every one has a different grace of doing things and so the student has to know his or her own capabilities before going into the business

Their are a lots of good businesses for such students. But the best is a business that doesn't require much capital to start. But for me, I will suggest service rendering. Rendering services to your fellow students on campus will fetch you more. U may see it as slavery but it's not eg. Dry cleaning.

Service rendering is a good business but the success depends on the kind of services being rendered and the targeting the relevant kind of audience is the key to success. A student can sell course notes and make money in the campus.

Someone like that can start easy business that requires little or no cash at all especially when you have certain skills, businesses like graphic designs, website settings or creations, make up, hairstyles and many others

What business will you suggest for student who has no support and still struggling to pay her fee,I know there are alot of business but some will crash with her study time so which business will be the best for such student
One business that can really siut any student is that of a frelancing job online,if he is very proficient,he can schedule time of doing jobs for clients and will still be earning huge amount.

If a student has no other means, he can work part time, to have some funds. Starting a business might be not a good idea. It is risky, requires investments, experience, and much time dedicated to it.
Yeah, working as a part time labourer is very good for a student. This method of earning money is easier to manage with classes and it is less risky as the student won't loose any money.

Yeah, working as a part time labourer is very good for a student. This method of earning money is easier to manage with classes and it is less risky as the student won't loose any money.
Which do you think would be better for a student who has to work to support himself/herself, having part time job or attending a part time class?

Being a student myself, I only believe in online earning and wouldn't want to ever engage in an offline business, especially now that I am still in school. It is better to find ways of earning online than offline.

Being a student myself, I only believe in online earning and wouldn't want to ever engage in an offline business, especially now that I am still in school. It is better to find ways of earning online than offline.
You're right about that. I am also a student and I would likely choose working online over the offline method as I can dovetail perfectly my online jobs with my studies which is not always the case for offline work

Lots of students are making a living from designing and programming.
So I think a student who doesn't have much capital to strat up something can settle down and go into web designing and programming. It pays even better than some businesses

There are alot of business for a student with no support. He or she could take part in surveys, become a freelancer, become a graphic designer, tutor online and so on.

Printing press and sales of school documents, these will allow you be within the school premises. You can easily leave for lectures and come back to do your business, you get every information at your disposal and never loose focus.

There are a lot of business that a student can do while schooling,you can participate in online business like this one,and I am sure in school there is high need for the demand of data,like me here I use to sell data in school.

It's good that as a student, you're already thinking wide about how to earn extra. What I'll advise is to first make research if your school offers work and study programme - they're always available and would give you time to focus on your studies as well as work part time.

A student who has no support can start data reselling business as this is one of the services that are always on demand on campuses. It's easy to start .

It's not easy at all as a student but without the necessary support, the ways one could earn on the side is to look online as there lots of platforms where earnings can be done like on here for one, toloka, tendri, forum coin and many more
A lot of students have actually been limited to starting up any business because of lack of capital but with the advent of cryptocurrency trading you can actually start with something as small as $10 and you grow little by little and make good money for yourself.

I have a friend of mine who didn't get support from anybody what he did was to engage in home tutorials,then also run online marketing and post to paid job
You can easily become a freelancer and we get another job to do for yourself from freelancing websites that offer a lot of job opportunities for people that are registered and working from it.

As a student, you can start a cafe business where you can type and print documents for other students, selling of books and stationaries. You can also do photography business within the school premises.

Apart from doing some online jobs, a student can organize tutorials for her mates and get paid. She can put up ads for doing assignments at a fee. If babysitting is popular around the neighborhood, she can try that as well.

It's not easy at all as a student but without the necessary support, the ways one could earn on the side is to look online as there lots of platforms where earnings can be done like on here for one, toloka, tendri, forum coin and many more
For a student that has no family or parent support, that means he or she can hardly feed , the person just need to start earning online through freelancing or forum sites , with the earning , he can start saving and from there start a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds