Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of business is good for student who has no support?

Taking advantage of the online space is something that is very easy for someone who needs to make money without having enough capital to do so because there are so many opportunities to make money online.
It's a pity that today not everyone make use of this opportunity. I have come across some persons who still rely on begging others get their basic needs. I really don't know if they are ignorant of the vast opportunities online or they are just simply lazy.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's a pity that today not everyone make use of this opportunity. I have come across some persons who still rely on begging others get their basic needs. I really don't know if they are ignorant of the vast opportunities online or they are just simply lazy.
There are many opportunities online but most students fail to utilize them. Not because they are lazy, but it might be because they don't have enough time to work online due to academic engagements.

There are a lot of business that student can go into while still schooling them can start like this by posting and commenting on forum while still on school, or start supermarket business.
Most businesses that you are actually have time for now is the Business of cryptocurrency trading as well as forex trading because it is something that they have come to master and it is actually paying the money very well.

There are many opportunities online but most students fail to utilize them. Not because they are lazy, but it might be because they don't have enough time to work online due to academic engagements.
Am glad you made use of the word most, cause there are alot of students I know for a fact that they can actually include one or two online activities and make little money to help themselves but they don't.

Am glad you made use of the word most, cause there are alot of students I know for a fact that they can actually include one or two online activities and make little money to help themselves but they don't.
That's true about most students. However speaking from a personal experience while I was in school, I didn't really have time to engage in any activity that would have generated income for me. I was just too focused on books.

That's true about most students. However speaking from a personal experience while I was in school, I didn't really have time to engage in any activity that would have generated income for me. I was just too focused on books.
I completely get your point but I feel If one is determined, it is very possible to add work to your school work, especially if it's an online work, the only problem is that it might be Abit stressful.

I would still argue that there aren't any job suitable for students, especially those without supports. It simply doesn't work. They would end up performing poorly in a academics

Publish a magazine or blog​

The easiest place to start here would be to focus on your main interests. That way, you'll know enough potential contributors to start filling out your publication.

If you're a student, speak to tutors, experts and even your classmates to see if they'd like to chip in. Once you've got your writers (and your content), you could then place adverts in your magazine (

Online business is good for a student who does not have any support from anyone. You can become a freelancer and start earning money within short period of time. You can also make money posting comments on get paid to post forums.

In my country, a student with low capital can start a business selling cellphone, internet, and gaming loads to fellow students and neighbors. They may also buy and sell low-cost snacks to their classmates. Some take part in school programs that hire students as apprentices during their vacant hours. These students receive huge discounts in tuition fees plus allowances.

You can set up a business centre within the vicinity of the school. it cost a little amount of money to set up a business centre. You can help other people to compile their project manuscript, doing the photocopy as well as typesetting.

What business will you suggest for student who has no support and still struggling to pay her fee,I know there are alot of business but some will crash with her study time so which business will be the best for such student
I've always believed that there is no where students will not actually be able to have a small amount of money to start any small business of his or her choice which is something that is very common in our society today.

What business will you suggest for student who has no support and still struggling to pay her fee,I know there are alot of business but some will crash with her study time so which business will be the best for such student
You can actually start selling of beverages in order to support yourself because it is not going to cost you so much for you to start up the beverages business especially in the school.

Business is associated with a lot of risks and challenges which is why I would advise that one who has no support pick up a job first then save up to have back up funds for business

You can actually start selling of beverages in order to support yourself because it is not going to cost you so much for you to start up the beverages business especially in the school.
A student with no support means he or she doesn't have enough money to start a business on his or her own , so she can't start a beverage business because the student needs money to start that kind of business in school.

It's not easy at all as a student but without the necessary support, the ways one could earn on the side is to look online as there lots of platforms where earnings can be done like on here for one, toloka, tendri, forum coin and many more
It is actually why I am videos people who have their parents that are financially buoyant who are supporting every move that they make why there's two student in school because they don't know what most people are suffering from.

You could go into freelancing, as a virtual teacher, or you could go for writing gigs on freelancing sites or any other place that pays for original content articles. You could also learn various skills like graphic. Designing and the likes.
It is just better to sum it up as getting into any sort of business that can be carried out online especially if it's something that is related to being a freelancer because you don't need to have physical cash to become a freelancer.

Although it is not a good thing for one not to have support, I think the person can look for an evening part-time job in a restaurant so that bit will not interfere with his studies.

It is just better to sum it up as getting into any sort of business that can be carried out online especially if it's something that is related to being a freelancer because you don't need to have physical cash to become a freelancer.
Yes you don't need cash to go into freelancing but where you might need to spend money might be when you are learning the skills, you might have to pay someone to teach you whatever skill you decide to learn.

There are many types of business students can get into while still school. Student can do online business which is more beneficial to them. This implies that they will learn and earn money at same time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds