Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of business is good for student who has no support?

It's not easy at all as a student but without the necessary support, the ways one could earn on the side is to look online as there lots of platforms where earnings can be done like on here for one, toloka, tendri, forum coin and many more
A lot of young people today are very lazy when it comes to working on freelancing website because they find it very challenging to do those kind of work in order for them to make money.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are alot of business transactions which a student can engage himself to assist himself while in school either online or offline depending on what he is capable of. Posting online to get paid etc. are good source of income.

Online business is the best business for a student who doesn't have any support. you can become a freelancer and start rendering service to the people. You can start with proofreading and editing. You can make use of software to render the service.

I have a friend of mine who didn't get support from anybody what he did was to engage in home tutorials,then also run online marketing and post to paid job
Personally, I believe that getting into online business is something that is going to benefit the students who doesn't have money to run a physical business because the online setup will help him when it comes to not paying for shop rent.

Online business is the best business for a student who doesn't have any support. you can become a freelancer and start rendering service to the people. You can start with proofreading and editing. You can make use of software to render the service.
Apart from selling movable business like wears and shoes, wrist watches and perfumes , working online is one of the best business a student can do conveniently online.

I have a friend of mine who didn't get support from anybody what he did was to engage in home tutorials,then also run online marketing and post to paid job
If you're very good at teaching it is going to be very easy for you to take up the task of teaching families and make extra money from them being their home tutorial master or teacher.

Apart from selling movable business like wears and shoes, wrist watches and perfumes , working online is one of the best business a student can do conveniently online.
A student can also sell physical products using online avenue to market them. I have a younger brother who is selling shoe for both men and women and he uses WhatsApp and Instagram to promote his business.

Working online is the best way for a student with no support to keep making money online without stress and hassle , working on forum sites and also survey paying website.

Their are a lots of good businesses for such students. But the best is a business that doesn't require much capital to start. But for me, I will suggest service rendering. Rendering services to your fellow students on campus will fetch you more. U may see it as slavery but it's not eg. Dry cleaning.
This is actually something that I did very well when I was still in the university because I know a lot of students who don't really have time to take care of whatever they need to do in school and I do it for them and get paid.

This is where if the student has some skills already like those needed in most freelancing platforms comes in. Graphics designing, web designing and programing. These things cost nothing to run only to get the customers
Having the skill of graphic designing is something that is very professional for his student to know because you will definitely be getting a lot of jobs that you will not even have time to focus on your studies.

Student who have no support need to be creative in thinking monitization of everything that come there ways, but they true is just be good at something that someone will look for you for help that he will pay you

Students who had no support can start out by learning some useful skills . The skill would be used in the campus to make extra money for himself. He could learn Barbing and he will make money from his colleagues.

Thete are different types of business which will helped out a student who have no financial support in his academic. Though sometimes these opportunities require some skills which is needed. barbbing, tutoring, computer operation on campus, research consult etc.

As a student who does not have any kind of support of the order starting with get paid to forums is one of the best things that you can do for yourself. You can then proceed to starting a small blog because it is going to take you less than $50 in order to even start and maintain one.

There are different kinds of business both on either campus and off campus depending on his ability to meet up to the terms or task. Either are a tutor which I believe it earned good amount of income.
Thete are business which are good for students even though some of these business may be time consuming and it may affect their academics but also there are some such as torturing, barbing, internet cafe. Depending on what he is capable of.

Last edited:
You start with your participation on 3 ptp sites which would translate to $3 in a day. I think earnings $3 in a day as a student is still very much manageable. You could add more paid to post .

A student having no support of any kind is not always possible because only the pressure from school activities won't let you concentrate on making money and if you don't make money you will have to drop out. People in this category mostly do abandon school and move fully into business
I think it is not actually the case,people differs,i have some couple of course mates who fend for themself through out the duration of their stay,some were into service,while some where into buying and selling household items.

For a student that has no financial support , starting work online by making money on forum sites like bizdustry and beer money in order to be financially free is advisable.

Well there are many way you can start your business with less support as a student. The most common earning tips as a student is tutoring or further you can do event management, delivery etc. You try online business as well as for your earning growth just like free lancing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds