Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of business is good for student who has no support?

Offer a university basics welcome bundle for sale. When we i "essentials," i mean stationery, cooking utensils, discount coupons, and other items from our what to bring to uni checklist that may be delivered to freshers' rooms before their first day.

Advertisement Placeholder
Things ain't always that easy for students without support that are still in school anf wanting to also try out something to better their odds while still trying to complete school. Recharge card business won't be a bad idea to start with

A student having no support of any kind is not always possible because only the pressure from school activities won't let you concentrate on making money and if you don't make money you will have to drop out. People in this category mostly do abandon school and move fully into business

I think the student could still make some money online by working for some hours. It is important that he or she has the relevant skills needed to make money online. This skills are graphics design and lots more. The ptp site like bizdustry is also an excellent idea to make money for a student.

They can start an online business. That will rarely crash with their classes because it is easier to manage things online. Especially when doing freelancing. They can also learn forex or crypto trading skills and invest there.

If as a student you know how to handle the clippers, then you can start from there in your hostels to barb your fellow students hair for a pay till you can afford a barbing saloon of your own

There are many business for students like selling clothes, cosmetics, footwears and lot more especially selling them online to maximize your time for school also

The truth is there are people that have worked in entries, stores, super markets, malls, teaching, salons, just yo see themselves thru school but I must confess it is not as easy as it looks.
All these works are not recommended for students who takes his academy very serious. Student would need rest and time to read, this would give them neither

These are the people I call street cos they are always a soldier from scratch and ends well if the person is focused on what he or she's doing there are online job that they can earn well and grow

Alot of people here were am schooling right away some students don't have a single drop of support from either family or somewhere else but few engaged on investment.

What business will you suggest for student who has no support and still struggling to pay her fee,I know there are alot of business but some will crash with her study time so which business will be the best for such student
A student who has not support can venture into foodstuff business. It moves, especially if the student stays in the hostel. People cannot not eat. So, things like bread, eggs, groundnut, sachet water in bags, etc. can fetch one some money to support one's self.

In my country there some business people don't look into as student if a student sells recharge card he will make a lot of sales and will be able to save up.

Alot of people here were am schooling right away some students don't have a single drop of support from either family or somewhere else but few engaged on investment.
Those student will be the leaders tommorow do you know why am saying this because they have already invested some money in some business so even if they graduated they will never be stranded,having a business while in school is better its aid reduce umemployment compare with the job scarcity some countries are facing

There are so many businesses a student can venture into that requires little or no capital. Organising tutorials is one of such and it requires virtually no capital to start-up. Other businesses such as dry-cleaning and and barbing are also lucrative on campus.

For a student who has no financial support, the person can render services and get paid for the services rendered. For instance,laundry services can be rendered and the person gets paid. This business doesn't need much capital. The person can also go into freelancing.
You have point here, rendering services like laundry, tutoring and probably earning online on platforms like would go a long way to meet his need while on school.

Starting your own delivery service is just one of the many ways to make money from walking – although, if you've got a bike (or even a car) you should be able to complete each order a lot quicker.

Evenings and weekends are the ideal time to deliver McDonald's and beer combos (although you'll have the likes of Deliveroo to compete with in larger towns or cities), while in the mornings you could bring people their coffees, newspapers or other items.

What business will you suggest for student who has no support and still struggling to pay her fee,I know there are alot of business but some will crash with her study time so which business will be the best for such student
There are lots of business students can engage in both online and offline to earn good income, online work is preferable since it gives the students more time unlike than offline work. With online work you can do it when you are free but offline work most times needs one's presence

There are actually so many businesses a student can do while in school but it is rather unfortunate that these businesses may clash with studies. There are ones like phone accessories business, barbing, supply of some phone gadget and others. Or just be posting and commenting on forums like this. It is just my opinion though.
Well students doing offline business with their studies is not going to be easy because they have to pay attention to one but if it is commenting and posting is ok

There must be a lot of students with your circumstance that are also doing one business or the other that you can have some interaction with that can tell you their own way of handling this matter In your school there

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds