Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of business is good for student who has no support?

Students, please if there is no support to start a business. Kindly help yourself by making your earns meet online. You can start here and keep it going. Just a little time dedication can pave ways for you.
I completely agree with you that student can utilise the online business opportunity and grow the business they very available height. Take for instance the Business of cryptocurrency trading which happens to be one of the most lucrative business online these days can be done by any student.

Advertisement Placeholder
The truth is there are people that have worked in entries, stores, super markets, malls, teaching, salons, just yo see themselves thru school but I must confess it is not as easy as it looks.

I think it's best you learn a skill than go for a business. Since you do not have a support, the I don't think you can afford the Capital.

It will also be more beneficial to your studies.

The student can be involved in online jobs such as this. Then can raise capital to start a little business like selling of perfumes, creams ,etc

What business will you suggest for student who has no support and still struggling to pay her fee,I know there are alot of business but some will crash with her study time so which business will be the best for such student
Online businesses are ideal for students with little or no support.
There are a lot of online sites one could earn from which will not hamper ones academics.
when i was in school, i was into peer-tutoring and it helped me a whole lot.

I think it's best you learn a skill than go for a business. Since you do not have a support, the I don't think you can afford the Capital.

Most people do not know that everyone is not meant all this thing's to start up a business as the business acument is not a trait that is mostly learnt in school but is an inborn trait or character that anyone can be born with so I believe that he should learn a skill that he can use to better his life.

This business seriously depends on their location and the level of their education or the level of the ability of them to learned either fast or slow. but I will advise to such kinds of business that will not takes much of their time in other not to affect their academics performance.

Their are a lots of good businesses for such students. But the best is a business that doesn't require much capital to start. But for me, I will suggest service rendering. Rendering services to your fellow students on campus will fetch you more. U may see it as slavery but it's not eg. Dry cleaning.
Spot on. Rendering services like laundering is a good idea. I know someone who did it when I was an undergraduate. Some even engaged into private tutorials for secondary students around the school.

A student that has no support can start any business with his or her small money given to him by anybody, a sachet water business can do atleast in your room do well to go get that cold water to sell in your compound. By that you'll raise the needed funds.
Yes you're right. I personally think he should look for a product that is lacking in his vicinity of hostel and begin to sell. Make research on where to get the product at a cheaper rate or on credit and pay after making sales.

What business will you suggest for student who has no support and still struggling to pay her fee,I know there are alot of business but some will crash with her study time so which business will be the best for such student
Starting an online business where you can earn steadily is a good suggestion.
The student can also carry out peer tutoring or take up printing business within the school premises.
These businesses if properly managed would not interfere with studies.

I believe that he can go for a business and at the same time learn a skill to because both of them are very important to the sources of people because if you have a business and you do not have a skill than that business might feel and then you won't have any other thing to rely.

Starting an online business where you can earn steadily is a good suggestion.
The student can also carry out peer tutoring or take up printing business within the school premises.
These businesses if properly managed would not interfere with studies.
Yes, peer tutoring is a very good one and it can be flexible as well, the student can start that, then from the earnings Register to learn a skill that he or she can make use in starting up a business of their own with time.

That's another very cool idea you have suggested there. Dry cleaning and shopping groceries for busy persons or executives can make you some money if the work load isn't a problem for you
Being a student and sponsoring yourself has to be included among 1000 ways to die because it can cause depression, there would be many times you would want to give up, I dont have any advice for you
This is very difficult to implement because to start with where will you get the job in the first place, how would you manage education and job. To me it's impossible, students that does this is highly likely to drop out

A student who needs extra cash and gas ni support would definitely have to get employed to make some money or partner with an angel investor since starting a business requires funds.

Well sponsoring yourself as a student without support is not difficult though it is not easy as well the best business to start is organizing a tutorial center for junior students

There have been similar threads like this, smartphone accessories are highly consumed by students and this business involves low capital and more profits, make your adverts effective, such businesses would not clash with your classes, you don't need a shop, you can be mobile and also create a space at the corner of your room.

I would suggest the student takes up any business he or she is skilled at, run it under someone, and earn from it..
He or she may not have the finance to get a personal business space.
Earning from online sites alone may not be enough to raise school fees.

Start up business will not go well,you can sign up as an apprentice or co worker to an already established personnel like hair dressing,barbing saloon etc.

I remember a Roomie back then in my second year who unfortunately lost his dad and had to fend for himself there after, he wanted o focus in his studies si he whenever he returns from the library in the evening he would go help an indomie vendor sell and make some money, he fended for himself from there, that's a good business any student can consider.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds