Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What skills would help one secure a well paying job?

Any skill in line with your hobby/passion is fine but make sure soft skills(computer skills) are being added. Their relevance in today's world is undebatable. Learn machine language, digital marketing, programming languages, ioT

Advertisement Placeholder
I wouldn't lie to you if I have not experienced it myself because I tried learning a particular digital skill which I have always wanted to learn just because I see that a lot of people are using the skill to make money the little I did or learnt in the skill got me discourage and also I had other engagement to so all this together made me to stop the learning process.
The reason why you were discourage was because you were learning the skill just for the sake of making money but you didn't do it out of passion ,you didn't see the potential in what you were actually involving yourself into.

These days one of the skill that will help you and secure a well-paying job is when you are a medical professional or an ICT graduate with this you can secure a well-paid job.
Those who are well acquainted with ICT are the people high in-demand currently. Cos those tech companies are more interested in their services.

Those who are well acquainted with ICT are the people high in-demand currently. Cos those tech companies are more interested in their services.
I think most of the digital scales that abound are mostly in the ICT sector so I believe that with this mentality of yours all digital skills are supposed to be in high demand right now.

I think most of the digital scales that abound are mostly in the ICT sector so I believe that with this mentality of yours all digital skills are supposed to be in high demand right now.
Yes, digital skills are highly in-demand, not even ICT alone, but all weather. Other digital skills lije graphics design, website design/software development etc, are on demand too.

It depends on the type of job that one is trying to invest in. Nevertheless , skills like graphic designing , good computer skills , etc are useful in getting good job

For me I believe your ability to be able to put your best at any capacity because an employer wants you at your best so he definitely would employ you if you're good at whatever course you have studied or whatever skills you are acquiring.

I think these days virtually every job requires you to be computer literate, if you are skilled that way and you are tenacious, I believe you are good to go

Yes, digital skills are highly in-demand, not even ICT alone, but all weather. Other digital skills lije graphics design, website design/software development etc, are on demand too.
I believe all these digital skills are so much in this man because of how useful they are and the fact that they can make someone to become very rich as the world we are currently in is a digitally oriented world.

Their are too many on demand skills online you can choose from and earn a living from. You can become a creative writer, programmer, transcriptionist etc.
Presently one of the skill that will help one secure a well-paying job is when you are an ICT professional or a medical professional because of the covid19 pandemic

Presently one of the skill that will help one secure a well-paying job is when you are an ICT professional or a medical professional because of the covid19 pandemic
Apart from that, you can earn from other fields even though the ICT department and medical line are the in-demand options at the moment.

Yeah, there are skills that can secure you a good job, skills of either a computer literate, good electrician, mechanic and others, then add them with your education.

There are many skills, but those are born from you and you must know which are the ones you like, but when it comes to making the decision to undertake you must know how to make decisions based on data, knowledge of marketing and finance, you must also have leadership, fluid communication, time management, perseverance, courage and negotiation.
There are many ways in which you can have the skills to help you acheive a well paying job, you have to have a computer knowledge, have decision on data, and also have knowledge of marketing and finance,

If you are really talking about online business. I think some of the skills that will earn you good money include Digital media marketing, app development, affiliate marketing and UI/UX design.

There are many ways in which you can have the skills to help you acheive a well paying job, you have to have a computer knowledge, have decision on data, and also have knowledge of marketing and finance,
It is so @Shigobad2020, there are many points where you must have knowledge, however as long as you have a well developed skill, and you are very good at it, you will be more sure to get a well paid job. The skill is important but if you are not good at it, you will have no future in view of the competition.

What skills would help one to secure a well paying job
There are many skills that can bring allot of money ,also you can become a creative writer or a programmer

I can't say, because I don't know the skill requirements for some jobs in some certain areas or niches. But they are some digital skills like graphic design and data analysis that could go a long way my friend.

Their are too many on demand skills online you can choose from and earn a living from. You can become a creative writer, programmer, transcriptionist etc.
Most times it's not your qualification that help you to secure a good paying job it is your additional skills and abilities which one sees in you.

Most times it's not your qualification that help you to secure a good paying job it is your additional skills and abilities which one sees in you.
That's true. The qualification isn't all that is needed when it comes to business rather it is the skill that is there enables the individual's value to the company enormous.

To get a well paying job, you need to know more about computer. We are in computer age. Every activity is now computerized. That's the system using in most companies in my country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds