Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What skills would help one secure a well paying job?

Being a computer literate is one of the skills that will really help you secure a well-paying job and the skill is in high demand in so many companies.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are numerous skillsets. If your a techie and want a tech job probably networking, understand web code can lead to decent income. It helps to go to College. For those types of jobs you would only need a 2 year degree at a community college and it wouldn't even take you very long to get one. This seems to be a good option for people who are older and never went to college.

The skills that will help you secure a well paying job depends on the type of your targeted jobs. Some jobs needs good communication skills while some needs writing skills some even needs strength to operate machines.

Being a computer literate is one of the skills that will really help you secure a well-paying job and the skill is in high demand in so many companies.
Yes, the computer is now the most popular and widely used electronic item. If you are good in computers particularly the internet usage then you can easily get a job particularly in fields that require technology. Even the mere use of Photoshop or video editor is already a good investment.

It can't be possible for you to go a out to think you can be able to learn all the skills that will be suggested to you here. You need to know what passion is skill you think you can be good at and focus on developing yourself along that line of skill

I agree with skills in technology. However, you have to take note of the competition because a majority of college freshmen are taking courses in technology which means you cannot be secured. My take is a skill with not much competition like a good story writer for movies and tv or even a composer for background music of shows.
Having knowledge in ICT will give you the best edge in securing a better job bith online and offline, even nowadays if you dont have any knowledge about how to use the internet , it will be very hard for you to secure a job.

Try to acquire copywriting skill because copywriters are always in demand. In fact, I have a personal preference for copywriting. With copywriting skill, you will be able to convince people to do whatever you want them to do, in order to make money.

Their are too many on demand skills online you can choose from and earn a living from. You can become a creative writer, programmer, transcriptionist etc.
These days because of the pandemic one skill that will help you secure a good job he is when you have an ICT skill or a medical skill.

Examples of such type skills that can get one a profitable job and also good money are the skills of the times we live in like the programing skills and anything withing the computer niche

These days because of the pandemic one skill that will help you secure a good job he is when you have an ICT skill or a medical skill.
Since i don't have the idea of medical discipline, I'll prefer ICT cos we're in the digital world, where everything is now heading digital.

I think I will go for programming, software development, graphics design and so on. These skills will make you earn something worthwhile online. I plan to acquire all these skills soon. I am looking for the right source online

The best skill you can acquire for yourself, is the one that will enable you work alone. If you're learning a skill to work in an organization here in my country, then it means you want to spend years without job, and money.

The skills that will help you secure a well paying job depends on the type of your targeted jobs. Some jobs needs good communication skills while some needs writing skills some even needs strength to operate machines.
Most online skill can actually make you to have a well-paid job especially programming and digital marketing, they are the most needed online skill nowadays if you're looking for an online business.

Most online skill can actually make you to have a well-paid job especially programming and digital marketing, they are the most needed online skill nowadays if you're looking for an online business.
Digital marketing is a very lucrative skill and anyone who has such skill we will definitely make a lot of money online. It's really in high demand.

When we talk about skills there can be offline or online skills. You have to first research to know which one would benefit you the most out of them.

Also you must know too that the best skills that there is for anybody is are the ones that comes from one's own passion and desires. These are the skills you should concentrate on building for yourself
[automerge]1626634773[/automerge]
Also you must know too that the best skills that there is for anybody is are the ones that comes from one's own passion and desires. These are the skills you should concentrate on building for yourself

Digital marketing is a very lucrative skill and anyone who has such skill we will definitely make a lot of money online. It's really in high demand.
The reason why it is on high demand is because a lot of people are interested in making their business to be digitalised ,that is why they are hiring a lot of digital marketers to help them.

definitely some people have products but they do not know how to promote it and make a lot of sales so they have to hire digital marketers that we help them promote it.

Well that will depend on the job you want. Some skills will be profitable to some peculiar professions only. However, computer and digital skills will be beneficial to many professions.

The problem with the job market is most of the employers want to work only with the experienced people. They do not want to work with freshers.
This very true,but you will not blame the employers,because they want to have the best hands and save cost of training.A friend of mine who works as asupervisor in a multinational company told me that very skilled pipe fitters and welders earn a lot of money because of their skill set.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds