Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What skills would help one secure a well paying job?

Before my scheduled surgery last month I had a video chat meeting with the doctor for my clearance. The doctor evaluated the test results I had taken with my blood and urine. Good thing that I passed and was given a clearance. I had not met the doctor until now.
That's what I'm talking about! Technology has just made our lives very easy because we get to do things with computers, was the surgery in Africa, I didn't think that type of technology has arrived here

Advertisement Placeholder
Their are too many on demand skills online you can choose from and earn a living from. You can become a creative writer, programmer, transcriptionist etc.
1 skills that will help one secure a well-paying job is not his qualification but his additional skills which may involve dedication to work

1 skills that will help one secure a well-paying job is not his qualification but his additional skills which may involve dedication to work
Yes, educational background will make him presentable base on his speech, then the skills will sury take him or her higher securing the gig.

Yes, educational background will make him presentable base on his speech, then the skills will sury take him or her higher securing the gig.
1 best skills that will help one secure a well-paying job is have been information communication skills and knowing how to operate and monitor internet marketing.

I think been a computer literate can make you secured a good job because it's one of the requirements that both the private and public sectors put in to consideration when employing someone.

Yeah, there are skills that can secure you a good job, skills of either a computer literate, good electrician, mechanic and others, then add them with your education.
I completely agree with you that there are skills that one can learn that can help someone to secure a good job both online and offline but in all of this I will love to work on line as a freelancer to other can be earning a lot of money there.

1 best skills that will help one secure a well-paying job is have been information communication skills and knowing how to operate and monitor internet marketing.
Yes, tge information and communication skill us integral,that's the new vision now for people hoping to explore the digital and tech industry.

Yes, tge information and communication skill us integral,that's the new vision now for people hoping to explore the digital and tech industry.
Digital and technological industry is a little bit complicated and it also depends on the area you are going into that will determine what is really necessary and their requirements.

Digital and technological industry is a little bit complicated and it also depends on the area you are going into that will determine what is really necessary and their requirements.
It is complicated when the person going into it lack the basic knowledge to understand how they'll cope with its learning and becoming experts through it.

I completely agree with you that there are skills that one can learn that can help someone to secure a good job both online and offline but in all of this I will love to work on line as a freelancer to other can be earning a lot of money there.
Working online is a good one and it's actually one of the best choice during these period. You would have to decide on what field you would want to focus on

Digital technology and communications have the high demand of skilled workers. There are many departments that you can enter like management or even custodial services of the equipment. For the technical part there are the system admin and programmers, analysts, etc.

Their are too many on demand skills online you can choose from and earn a living from. You can become a creative writer, programmer, transcriptionist etc.
One of the best skills that will help one secure a well-paying job is having information communication technology skills because of the growth of technology in the industry these days.

It is complicated when the person going into it lack the basic knowledge to understand how they'll cope with its learning and becoming experts through it.
Sometimes it is always advisable that you just forcus on one thing, you should not combine schooling and also learning at the same time, this could cause a lot of distraction that you will not be able to master it.

Working online is a good one and it's actually one of the best choice during these period. You would have to decide on what field you would want to focus on
As for me I have decided that when I want to start up my online gig as a freelancer I will focus on social media networking as I believe that this skill or profession can really fetch me a whole lot of money online as this happens to be the one of the most in-demand skill than anyone can ever get.

I will add from your etcetera cryptocurrency trading skills. This is the skill that I really wanted to master. I really wanted to become a professional cryptocurrency trader. I joined the cryptocurrency trading just this year 2021.

As for me I have decided that when I want to start up my online gig as a freelancer I will focus on social media networking as I believe that this skill or profession can really fetch me a whole lot of money online as this happens to be the one of the most in-demand skill than anyone can ever get.

Though I don't know any social media influencer personally but I have seen alot and I must say it's a very lucrative field to go into, this is an excellent choice.

Digital technology and communications have the high demand of skilled workers. There are many departments that you can enter like management or even custodial services of the equipment. For the technical part there are the system admin and programmers, analysts, etc.
While this can only be suitable for people that have interest in the digital and technological area, most times computer studies combined with technology might actually be difficult for people who don't have interest.

I do you to secure a good job , you need to be computer literate, knows about time managements, have good relationship with people around you,
Well in all your submission I found it compelling that being computer literate it's a very important trait or skill that everyone need to have if you want to really get a good job out there because all job now now comes with conditions that you need to be a computer literate as we are now in the digital age.

Sometimes it is always advisable that you just forcus on one thing, you should not combine schooling and also learning at the same time, this could cause a lot of distraction that you will not be able to master it.
You know humans are made different, their are people who take up such extra burden while in school, and they come out on top at last.

You know humans are made different, their are people who take up such extra burden while in school, and they come out on top at last.
Well sometimes we need to know our ability to find out what we are capable of doing ,if you think that is the only way that will help you then you are free to engage in it as long as you are capable of withstanding.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds