Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What skills would help one secure a well paying job?

Location is not really a barrier anymore with internet and technology that has now advanced, I have seen where doctors do live videos with one another to get work done.

Advertisement Placeholder
Location plays a major role when it comes to your skills selling you through. If you aren't in a location packed with population you aren't to be hired often unless you're advertising yourself via internet.

There are skills that no matter how hard you mean them you'll make no dime with it for yourself online. The skills that'll make much sense is one that you really love to do

Well there's one thing I've learnt over time since I got into the tech all skill pay good and well just depending on how skilled you are and how well you are willing to sell yourself to potential clients. since I got into the design I have realised something if you don't speak no one will speak for you it's a simple as that.

What i can exam on it is that,It is depending on the career sector and profession you choose to work in, there could be very specific skills, abilities and knowledge needed to do the job.

Very high paying jobs these days requires someone that can learn how these skills are properly done like graphics designing and web design skills are examples of high paying skills

One of the best and profitable skills that can make anybody a millionaire is copywritng skill. Copywriters are always in demand. They can never be enough as long as there are new products .

Personally, I think having skills pay more than not having skills. But we have to also remember that not all skills pay well or high. Of course there are so many skills to acquire to earn high. One of them is writing skills. There are some freelance jobs that pay so high that one can even use it as a full time job. That is my opinion.
[automerge]1628425123[/automerge]
Personally, I think having skills pay more than not having skills. But we have to also remember that not all skills pay well or high. Of course there are so many skills to acquire to earn high. One of them is writing skills. There are some freelance jobs that pay so high that one can even use it as a full time job. That is my opinion.

In this case I believe you need to follow your passion because you'll be more expert in what you are passionate about then the things you are not passionate about.you know what your brain can carry.

Most of the times, people are being told to go learn a skill that would help them to make money, but I don't seem to know those profitable skills. What are those skills that would help one secure a well paying job?
Whatever you’re good at already, that’s the skill you should focus on, and make sure you enjoy it too. Then get licensed or certified in it. To be honest, I never cared much for the whole “fancy letters after your name” thing, but employers do.

I do you to secure a good job , you need to be computer literate, knows about time managements, have good relationship with people around you,
Indeed today that we are living in an internet world, being knowledgeable about computer literacy is a must in order to secure a good job.

You should also not be late or absent in work. You must have good relationship with your boss and co employees.

Their are too many on demand skills online you can choose from and earn a living from. You can become a creative writer, programmer, transcriptionist etc.
1 skills that will help one secure a well-paying job is you having information communication technology knowledge because we are presently in the era of technology.

So many people have Got great qualification but they still find it hard to secure a well-paying job that is why it is important to add up with a profitable skills.

If you're looking for an offline job then you need to learn some chatting skills online that will help you to improve your CV but if it is online then there are several of them such as content creation and copywriting.

It depends on what your passion is. If one learns a skill without having the drive for it, it will be a waste of time. It's like graduating from the university with a degree while you like another course. Once you know the passion, pursue a skill in it and get some certificates to enable you to become a professional and easily recommended by people.

The skill you are talking about must be the one that is valuable to them in the company which you want to works with. If they want you to be computer literate, is it very difficult for you to get a job if you are not.

Most of the times, people are being told to go learn a skill that would help them to make money, but I don't seem to know those profitable skills. What are those skills that would help one secure a well paying job?
There is no skill that that you will learn that is not marketable if you found yourself in the right location and also there are some person that can Covert there talent into making money

There is no skill that that you will learn that is not marketable if you found yourself in the right location and also there are some person that can Covert there talent into making money
There are people who have got lots of skills but it is difficult for them to make good amount of money because there are not much vacancies.

1 skills that will help one secure a well-paying job is you having information communication technology knowledge because we are presently in the era of technology.
ICT department are now as the chief advocate when it comes to tech development and information. If you have knowledge about tech, you'll gain access working there in the future.

Location is not really a barrier anymore with internet and technology that has now advanced, I have seen where doctors do live videos with one another to get work done.
Before my scheduled surgery last month I had a video chat meeting with the doctor for my clearance. The doctor evaluated the test results I had taken with my blood and urine. Good thing that I passed and was given a clearance. I had not met the doctor until now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds