Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What skills would help one secure a well paying job?

Establish yourself as an expert in your field.Cross-train to expand your skill set.Develop your leadership skills.Research companies' financial health.Take smart risks.Get noticed.
[automerge]1627110008[/automerge]
Establish yourself as an expert in your field.Cross-train to expand your skill set.Develop your leadership skills.Research companies' financial health.Take smart risks.Get noticed.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are lots of skills that one can possess that would help secure a job. Being able to operate a computer system is a very important skill one can use to secure a job nowadays because everything we do is computerized. Another skill is efficient communication skills.

Their are too many on demand skills online you can choose from and earn a living from. You can become a creative writer, programmer, transcriptionist etc.
These days one of the skill that will help you and secure a well-paying job is when you are a medical professional or an ICT graduate with this you can secure a well-paid job.

If you're looking for online banking with that can actually landyou a profitable work then you should consider digital marketing, importation, and coding, considering an offline skill then you should go into electrical wiring, plumbing,.
All these online digital skills that you have mentioned are very good and in demand digital skills that can make someone to become rich but for one to be able to learn all this digital skills among the very dogged and be passionate about these skills so that he can be able to learn them perfectly and become the best in those skills.

These days one of the skill that will help you and secure a well-paying job is when you are a medical professional or an ICT graduate with this you can secure a well-paid job.
You're talking about offline gig, I'm not talking about securing offline gig cos its hard here in our country even with those options you mentioned.

If you are talking about online skills, I think the high paying ones are Website development, Digital media marketing, video creation and animation, graphics design and UI/UX design. With this skills you will be sure of getting good jobs

There are high paying skills today but some of them are the most important Such as computer skills, graphics skills, photography also is a well to do skill with a high paying standard.

In my view, problem solving skill help because you can demonstrate the capacity to solve problems and resolve issues using a logical and analytical approach. It's also beneficial to demonstrate that you can tackle problems from several perspectives.

All these online digital skills that you have mentioned are very good and in demand digital skills that can make someone to become rich but for one to be able to learn all this digital skills among the very dogged and be passionate about these skills so that he can be able to learn them perfectly and become the best in those skills.
So does it mean that without being passionate about a particular skill that you will not be able to learn it perfectly to understand it? what of me that is going to learn a skill based on how demanding it is ?

So does it mean that without being passionate about a particular skill that you will not be able to learn it perfectly to understand it? what of me that is going to learn a skill based on how demanding it is ?
This skills that I am referring to here are mostly digital skills and digital skills are very difficult for you to learn and so therefore they need a lot of passion on your part for you to be able to learn them perfectly. For your question I will say you can actually learn a digital scale because the scale is in high demand but you will find it very difficult to learn it as you do not have passion for that skill.

This skills that I am referring to here are mostly digital skills and digital skills are very difficult for you to learn and so therefore they need a lot of passion on your part for you to be able to learn them perfectly. For your question I will say you can actually learn a digital scale because the scale is in high demand but you will find it very difficult to learn it as you do not have passion for that skill.
Well I cannot say no because I have never tried any digital skill before because I don't even have a laptop, but I always believe that all digital skill are always easy for people to learn but you have said the other way around.

Well I cannot say no because I have never tried any digital skill before because I don't even have a laptop, but I always believe that all digital skill are always easy for people to learn but you have said the other way around.
I wouldn't lie to you if I have not experienced it myself because I tried learning a particular digital skill which I have always wanted to learn just because I see that a lot of people are using the skill to make money the little I did or learnt in the skill got me discourage and also I had other engagement to so all this together made me to stop the learning process.

If you think you can learn and harness the skills of programming and website designing as well as the graphics designing, them you can see yourself having calls for a lot of gigs in any of these fields you can choose from

Most of the times, people are being told to go learn a skill that would help them to make money, but I don't seem to know those profitable skills. What are those skills that would help one secure a well paying job?
I think the best skill to earn money is wisdom. As what one person said knowledge is power. You really must have a know how about something. You need to be well versed in your chosen work or business.

Computer related skills like web design, web management, programming etc are skills that are in high demand now in the society as technology keeps advancing

Their are too many on demand skills online you can choose from and earn a living from. You can become a creative writer, programmer, transcriptionist etc.
These days if you want to secure a good job what you have to do is to have the basic skills now which involves medical and ICT routines you can secure a good job.

These days if you want to secure a good job what you have to do is to have the basic skills now which involves medical and ICT routines you can secure a good job.
Obviously medical skills secure a good job. And even more, to secure a well paying good job, a medicine degree is one of the best options. I never saw an unemployed doctor. But we must remember that medical jobs can't be considered simply regular employments: doctor, nurses, etc. deal with people health. This is a mission, in addition of being a job.

According to my own opinion one of the best skills that will help secure a job is experience. Most companies prefer an experienced worker because the feel he can help with his experience

According to my own opinion one of the best skills that will help secure a job is experience. Most companies prefer an experienced worker because the feel he can help with his experience
Experience can actually help to secured a well-paid job ,but experience without academic qualification is useless. I think academic qualification is the most important thing then experience the second.

The skill that you need to secured a well paid job depends on the kind of job you desired because any job has it requirements different.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds