Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Savings pattern should a family man adopt?

I always advise people not to save all their money or to invest all of them but instead, you should figure out a method to invest some percentage of your what do the income.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is no particular saving pattern that a family should adopt. People have different jobs with different salaries, the amounts of money you receive and your financial needs will determine your saving pattern.

I always advise people not to invest all their money also for their money but when you get your monthly income if you would share it in equal proportion.

At least 30 percent of your earnings per month will do my friend. You don't know what may happen. Your wife should also help out If she has a job or business.

The interest rates banks pay on savings accounts are almost always much lower than the average inflation rate. As I’m writing this, most banks pay 0.5% interest or less while inflation is running at 2 or 3%. This means that – in terms of real value – money sitting in a savings account is losing somewhere between 1.5% and 2.5% a year

the measure of cash you need to save relies upon your requirements, way of life inclinations, and pay. The sum you need to save and have access in case of a crisis or brilliant freedom could be totally different from your companions, family, and neighbors. The overall general guideline is to have four to six months of everyday costs saved in an effectively open record.
That wold actually be an excellent one for any person who wants and desire to have a saving should adopt.but most times the earnings of some persons can bearly take care of his immediate needs,else the issue of savings.

Any favourable pattern that can be of a help to the man. But savings is very goof for such person no matter the circumstance surrounding him

As long as there is consistent income of money either daily, weekly, monthly,the best way for a family to save is when the income is high then some percentage of money can be save

A family man is one that is blessed with wife and children. Hus spending pattern is complex as he has to meet the needs of everyone in his household. Bearing that in mind, what Savings pattern does he adopt?
In my own opinion it depends on where the man is working and how large is the man income it will be nice if he save in his local bank or invest to grow the money

as a family personnel there is a need of saving money ,despite the fact you might face many challenges in your family,saving money is important ,you need to save money no matter how small it is .savings are very important

Depending on the earning and also the finance of the family. But it is very important that Savings is the first money that should be removed from an earning

A family man is one that is blessed with wife and children. Hus spending pattern is complex as he has to meet the needs of everyone in his household. Bearing that in mind, what Savings pattern does he adopt?
I think a family man should have what is known as aggressive saving because as a family man you have a lot of responsibility on your head and whenever any form of emergency is coming up it is not just for yourself you are saving this money or for the three of you being you your wife and your child or children.

Well to be very frank with you on this question of yours, family man does not need anybody's advice on the savings pattern he should adopt in his house if truly he was ready to start that family life because he should have gotten that sorted out early

Savings by a family depends on the level of income the family can generate within a given time as expected. you can save up to like 20% of your earnings on daily basis before spending so that you can be able to meet up with future occurrences.

Well to be very frank with you on this question of yours, family man does not need anybody's advice on the savings pattern he should adopt in his house if truly he was ready to start that family life because he should have gotten that sorted out early

Well, I actually believe that there is always a possibility that someone doesn't have a good saving habit which might prompt asking such questions to get clarity.

Saving as a family man us not that easy especially in third world countries where income is really low personally I think it's suicidal to marry now

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds