Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Savings pattern should a family man adopt?

A family is adjourned to go into a saving plan that will be beneficiary to the entire family, the saving that will cover all the required necessary things as a family.
When going into any form of saving always consider the well fare of the home, cater for the well being of the children if there is, and like wise your spouse and most importantly yourself.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a family man, I think the best form of savings to adopt is to operate a joint account with your wife, you both deposit a certain amount of your salary into this common purse and you use it for fu nding your kids education and other things.

The family man should just set aside at least 10 to 20% of all is monthly salary for a saving and this should be done with both agreement between a man and a woman that is the husband and wife and this one will be much more better because you can achieve a lot with that 10% or 20 you are saving.

as a family man, you can't really know what duties you will be paying for because life becomes unpredictable to a point that anything can happen, if not for you, then to someone who belongs to the family, so he just has to find an alternative for his job for better income

Saving pattern for a family can sometime be a tedious assignment to work on and depends largely on many other factors aside from the income, it can be the family size, social responsibility of the man, and financial support from other members of the family. 20%-25% of income isn't a bad idea to come with

The best saving pattern for family man or the kind of saving a family man can adopt is insurance saving account. In this kind of saving the man has to buy insurance cover the children school and other things that is necessary.

A family man should adopt a saving pattern that allows him to save much because running a family is not an easy thing to do financially. The best saving strategy for a family man should be 50% of all his earnings should go into his savings.

For a family man to save, such man has to sacrifice a lot of things and it also takes self denial.
A family man will have to plab his income to enable savings, and must discipline himself not to change his plan no matter what .

I think for a family man saving pattern will depend on what his wife is bringing to the table. I believe he and his wife must have their fair share of household bills to upset. And with the rest of the money remaining after expenses saved.

The saving method my family adopting is daily contribution getting from the business we are doing every day. Immediately we cane back at night we will call everybody to contribute their own because at the end if the week somebody among the contributor will carry the money contributed. So the following week some body will be pencilled down to collect it until everybody enjoy it

Depending on the means a man generate his money i think the best way a man can save is to adopt method of scale of preference, by this he will do away with unnecessary spendings n here keep certain percentage of his outcome asides

Review your spending. Figure out whether you’re saving as much as you can. Could you spend less on certain items? Do you have any high-interest credit cards or other loans? Could you pay these off as soon as possible and look into more suitable credit or loan options? It’s a good idea to do this regularly

A family man is one that is blessed with wife and children. Hus spending pattern is complex as he has to meet the needs of everyone in his household. Bearing that in mind, what Savings pattern does he adopt?
He can adopt a savings pattern whereby his bank account is auto debited on a fixed agreed amount and fixed period. This will ensure he is able to save because as a family man he may find it difficult to save due to responsibilities.

Saving partern that a family man should adopt is by doing his monthly burget before he received his salary. Then he will know the one remaining, from it he will save. Although, it depends on the amount that person also receives as monthly salary.

The saving patterns are Focus on food costs. Keep birthdays simple. Give secondhand a chance. Choose frugal fun.Plan ahead for the holidays. Hack your housing costs. Talk budgeting and saving with your kids.

Every family man know that he has fixed expenses and unplanned expenses to make monthly. For every income he must first settle the fixed expenses and keep something aside for unplanned expenses that may likely comes up. Then he can save some money and keep some relaxing events.

The pattern that I have adopted as a family man whom has to meet up the daily needs of my family is to be on a calculation and save first before spending a dime out of the one that I have. Without not saving and you spent then they will be a problem in your household.

This is a very tricky question though but it is important to note that saving is very important in the life of an individual and more so the life of a family. When the man receives his pay for the month, they should sit and plan out what they are likely to spend the money on and make allocations for them. Then they can save the remaining money.

A family man can adopt the saving the pattern of saving money in the bank. In case of emergency. He can easily withdraw the money and just use it. He can also invest in business to make profits for him and his family. When he invest in business like real estate company. He can even get a house in any of the estate for himself and his family. So he could be using the profit he made to feed his family.
[automerge]1612837708[/automerge]
A family is adjourned to go into a saving plan that will be beneficiary to the entire family, the saving that will cover all the required necessary things as a family.
When going into any form of saving always consider the well fare of the home, caterfor the well being of the children if there is, and like wise your spouse and most importantly yourself

In our culture it is usually the wife who does the savings because she is the master of the home. But if both husband and wife are working then the eldest child usually handles the daily budget and the money for expenses like for the electric bill or water bill. Some men like me are also saving because the habit of saving gives me the confidence that I have more than enough money even if my savings is not really substantial.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds