Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What payment methods do you refuse to accept?

Yeah, I have used PayPal in the past but the fee is much. it is actually the major reason why I love receiving money through cryptocurrency especially in litecoin or bitcoin cash.

PayPal's fee is quite high because it charges additional charges on each transaction. This could be really hard for a person to pay. PayPal is quite expensive, but it is still very popular as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
I still believe that Paypal mode of payment is an avenue to limit certain people to join some earning platforms but there are people who will give you their PayPal account to receive payment on such platforms.
I agreed with your assertion because most of the platform will try as much as possible to limit some users because of the restriction placed on certain payment processors in their countries.

I still believe that Paypal mode of payment is an avenue to limit certain people to join some earning platforms but there are people who will give you their PayPal account to receive payment on such platforms.
That's like the major reason why a platform would want to use only that payment method. But if you ask them, they might actually tell you other reasons we know ain't the primary one.

That's like the major reason why a platform would want to use only that payment method. But if you ask them, they might actually tell you other reasons we know ain't the primary one.
Paypal are being used as a screening agent . You will agree with me that people are often chased away from series of platform because of the payment processor that is accepted.

Well I personally, the only payment method I do not usually accept online at all, is payment method through PayPal wallet because PayPal is not allow in our country.

I have come to terms that anyone who has been receiving payment in cryptocurrency will never want any other payment processors because they would always want to receive payment in crypto.
That's actually true to an extent. Receiving money through cryptocurrency is the best in my own opinion. If you are used to receiving money in cryptocurrency, you wouldn't like other methods.

I can accept any payment methods that is available to me, for example, paypal, crypto, skrill, airtm, etc. However, I always prefer crypto payment because the fees are really small, including withdrawing to banks.
Likewise me too, I always make sure I accept any payment method in as much as the payment method is available in my country, I don't normally have a specific suitable payment method seriously.

PayPal is a no go area for me , this is largely due to the fact that it is very challenging for us staying in the third world countries. It can be very difficult to withdraw after receiving your payment.

There are so many payment methods, some of which are really safe and are accepted by many but also some of which that are not so safe or you may not know much about and so you refuse to accept these payment methods. I know that PayPal is one of the more popular payment methods to receive but there are so many more that people use or have access to that they would like to use but it's a case of it being accepted.

My question to you is, what payment methods do you refuse to accept when it comes to paying for services? Why do you choose not to accept these methods?
The payment method i refuse to accept when it comes to paying for services is PayPal. This is because in my country, we do not have access to PayPal and receiving payment through PayPal would be a waste.

There are so many payment methods, some of which are really safe and are accepted by many but also some of which that are not so safe or you may not know much about and so you refuse to accept these payment methods. I know that PayPal is one of the more popular payment methods to receive but there are so many more that people use or have access to that they would like to use but it's a case of it being accepted.

My question to you is, what payment methods do you refuse to accept when it comes to paying for services? Why do you choose not to accept these methods?
I refuse to accept getting paid in PayPal. It is a very good payment processor but there is no how I can cash out my money because it is not accepted in my country

I don't really have any problem with receiving payment through any method. But, I think the payment method I would refuse to accept is PayPal and This is largely because of its unavailability in my country.

Well I have no problem with any particular payment method, but I will always be more reluctant to use all those payment methods that I have never used, preferring if I can those with which I am familiar.

I know PayPal is a good medium for payment process but because of the country I come from, I don't always want to be paid through PayPal rather I prefer to use cryptocurrency platforms which is easier for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds