Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What payment methods do you refuse to accept?

Very serious PayPal is one of the best payment option which someone can use its one of those payment option well secured but I don't use PayPal because in my country we can only sent money but we can't just accept so perfect money is the best for me
I don't think you can mention the best payment method online without mentioning the PayPal method of payment, one of the advantage of using PayPal Is that, it's easy to handle. Just organised.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can accept any payment methods that is available to me, for example, paypal, crypto, skrill, airtm, etc. However, I always prefer crypto payment because the fees are really small, including withdrawing to banks.

I don't like Paypal, not just because it does not have a good features but because it's restricted in my country and so many platforms are using it. I have left so many platforms because of their PayPal mode of payment.,

I dont really mind making use of any payment methods, as long as i would be able to access my funds i have no Issue with any payment methods.

I have had to let go of earning sites that pay through PayPal. This is because my account was permanently limited and now I cannot access it. It is also not available for all countries and so it would still be limiting it I had access to it.

I have had to let go of earning sites that pay through PayPal. This is because my account was permanently limited and now I cannot access it. It is also not available for all countries and so it would still be limiting it I had access to it.
There are so many platforms that I never bothered to check the payment processor that they accept and I have earned some amount of money but later discovered that they only accepted PayPal.

Actually there are alot of payment method on different site depending on the mode of payment. people sometimes refused to accept due to some reasons and personally I haven't.

I really only accept PayPal and credit/debit card whenever I do anything. I don't trust using services like banks when it comes to doing transactions online. i don't trust others knowing any of my banking info.

Payoneer was another good payment service I used to use, but I haven't used in a long time. Same with Venmo, but I think PayPal owns them anyway.

I think there are different method of payment this days, but what I get to realized is that people tends to prefer PayPal method of payment more than any other methods of payment you might think of.
I think it's most earning platforms that would prefer to pay through PayPal than other methods of payment like through cryptocurrency. Due to high transaction fees and others, I don't think people still fancy it.

I think it's most earning platforms that would prefer to pay through PayPal than other methods of payment like through cryptocurrency. Due to high transaction fees and others, I don't think people still fancy it.
I think the major reason cryptocurrency is better than PayPal is because of the low fees. If you are using binance pay for example the fees are almost zero. But when you're using PayPal you have to pay some fees.

I think the major reason cryptocurrency is better than PayPal is because of the low fees. If you are using binance pay for example the fees are almost zero. But when you're using PayPal you have to pay some fees.
You're right about that. You pay a very minimal amount of money as fee when you're transacting in cryptocurrency and another thing is that most people have access to the cryptocurrency market than PayPal which is also an advantage.

PayPal and payeer are some payment methods that I am not going to be accepting if I am being offered because it is very difficult to convert it to my native currency.
I also will not accept PayPal because it is not available in my country so I need something global like crypto payments, I think every website need to add crypto payments.

You're right about that. You pay a very minimal amount of money as fee when you're transacting in cryptocurrency and another thing is that most people have access to the cryptocurrency market than PayPal which is also an advantage.
Yeah, many people who always transact in cryptocurrency would prefer it any day any time over PayPal. But those who do not have enough knowledge of cryptocurrency can use PayPal to receive their payment.

Yeah, many people who always transact in cryptocurrency would prefer it any day any time over PayPal. But those who do not have enough knowledge of cryptocurrency can use PayPal to receive their payment.
Ever since I learnt about cryptocurrency payments, I have never wanted to go back to any other payment method. Cryptocurrencies come with zero fees and you can easily convert your money to local currencies or stake it for more profit.

Ever since I learnt about cryptocurrency payments, I have never wanted to go back to any other payment method. Cryptocurrencies come with zero fees and you can easily convert your money to local currencies or stake it for more profit.
You are actually very right on this. In this part of the world receiving payment through cryptocurrency makes it easier for you to be able to withdraw to your local bank account. Some cryptocurrencies actually have zero fees definitely.

You are actually very right on this. In this part of the world receiving payment through cryptocurrency makes it easier for you to be able to withdraw to your local bank account. Some cryptocurrencies actually have zero fees definitely.
I have come to terms that anyone who has been receiving payment in cryptocurrency will never want any other payment processors because they would always want to receive payment in crypto.

There are still those that really fancy PayPal more than cryptocurrency and there are those that really don't know what cryptocurrency is it how to transact using it. But then again, I would always prefer the cryptocurrency transaction than PayPal.

There are still those that really fancy PayPal more than cryptocurrency and there are those that really don't know what cryptocurrency is it how to transact using it. But then again, I would always prefer the cryptocurrency transaction than PayPal.
Majority of the people would love to take cryptocurrency because it is available globally but PayPal is restricted in some countries and it will be extremely difficult to receive payment in PayPal if you fall in those region.

Majority of the people would love to take cryptocurrency because it is available globally but PayPal is restricted in some countries and it will be extremely difficult to receive payment in PayPal if you fall in those region.
There was a site that said that they only pay through PayPal and nothing else and I'm thinking that they actually have the intention of cutting off a particular group of people from participating in their platform.

There was a site that said that they only pay through PayPal and nothing else and I'm thinking that they actually have the intention of cutting off a particular group of people from participating in their platform.
I still believe that Paypal mode of payment is an avenue to limit certain people to join some earning platforms but there are people who will give you their PayPal account to receive payment on such platforms.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds