Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a payment method you would rather accept over every other?

I like getting paid with crypto. That's because the fees are small and I can earn profits just by holding it for some time. One of the reasons why I am working on paid to post sites is because most of these sites pay in crypto.

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer to receive payment in cryptocurrency and that is what I usually choose whenever I want to receive payment from any online earning platforms.

I would like to make use of crypto currency as my preferred payment method. Am not a big fan of crypto currency but with cryptocurrency i can withdraw at anytime with ease compared to some payment method that is not acceptable in my country.

I would like to make use of crypto currency as my preferred payment method. Am not a big fan of crypto currency but with cryptocurrency i can withdraw at anytime with ease compared to some payment method that is not acceptable in my country.
I think that majority of the online earners would prefer to receive payment in cryptocurrency.
The major reason is that so many of them would want to expand their cryptocurrency portfolio.

Actually there are alot of payment method depending on the various site operating. personally at the moment, I have not specifically valued any as the best because I have never had challenges with any.

Actually there are alot of payment method depending on the various site operating. personally at the moment, I have not specifically valued any as the best because I have never had challenges with any.
I have received payment using perfectmoney and payeer multiple times but in the process of trying to convert you to fiat currency, there was a lot of deductions and that was why I prefer to receive payment in cryptocurrency.

I think your country of residence matters a lot because there are people whose withdrawing through cryptocurrency is not favourable to them. But personally I also prefer cryptocurrency. I also like payoneer.

On a personal note it all depends on the nature of the transaction that the client and i is involved in,if it is a local transaction i would prefer bank transfer to my fiat currency,but for international transaction,i would prefer crypto.
I don't really like keeping cash in my offline bank account especially when I know I wouldn't be making use of it. I guess I would prefer payment through cryptocurrency more than the rest.

I don't really like keeping cash in my offline bank account especially when I know I wouldn't be making use of it. I guess I would prefer payment through cryptocurrency more than the rest.
if the economic situation in your country is bad, keeping money in the bank may not be a good situation. You can even invest the money in a business to make more returns.

I always want to accept crypto in all online money making site because this is the only way that can make my withdraw fast and be processed with low fees rather than other payment processors. However Bitcoin cash has been my favorite coin to have chosen.

Well, I also like the Bitcoin Cash coin. I remember getting paid in Bitcoin Cash online. It has really low fees. i also like the Litecoin coin as well. Both of them are great for payments.

Well, I also like the Bitcoin Cash coin. I remember getting paid in Bitcoin Cash online. It has really low fees. i also like the Litecoin coin as well. Both of them are great for payments.
I discovered that most of the online platforms accept utilizes bitcoin cash and litecoin to receive and send payment . This made me to go into a research into this coins and I discovered that they have a very low transaction fee and they also have high transaction speed.

For the most part I have only ever used PayPal for receiving payments and doing work with others. Or otherwise I used sites that allowed the use of credit cards.

I have been looking into using CashApp for working with people overseas, but only if they don't have a paypal account.

I like getting paid with crypto. That's because the fees are small and I can earn profits just by holding it for some time. One of the reasons why I am working on paid to post sites is because most of these sites pay in crypto.
I do like the idea that sites do pay via crypto but at the moment, due to me not knowing as much as I should about crypto, I am reluctant at the moment to receive crypto until I know more. I will admit, I am interested in earning through crypto when I am ready to as I know just by holding it as you said, you can earn a profit.
For the most part I have only ever used PayPal for receiving payments and doing work with others. Or otherwise I used sites that allowed the use of credit cards.

I have been looking into using CashApp for working with people overseas, but only if they don't have a paypal account.
I started using CashApp as many people prefer to use that when it comes to donating and it was used when I was streaming and creating video game content. I keep that as an option now so that people who do not have PayPal have that option to be able to pay me.

Bitcoin cash, litecoin, xrp, TRX have very low fees whenever you want to send cryptocurrency to another person. They are the cryptocurrencies I prefer using to make payments.

if the economic situation in your country is bad, keeping money in the bank may not be a good situation. You can even invest the money in a business to make more returns.
I am still a student so I can't really run an active business right now so I would just save my money in the cryptocurrency market. Even if I don't have the time to trade, at least it would be in a stable form.

I do like the idea that sites do pay via crypto but at the moment, due to me not knowing as much as I should about crypto, I am reluctant at the moment to receive crypto until I know more. I will admit, I am interested in earning through crypto when I am ready to as I know just by holding it as you said, you can earn a profit
If you receive payment via crypto and immediately withdraw as cash, there is nothing to worry about crypto and there is also not much to learn. However, if you want to invest and trade you need to build your knowledge. I see a great potential of crypto.

I am still a student so I can't really run an active business right now so I would just save my money in the cryptocurrency market. Even if I don't have the time to trade, at least it would be in a stable form.
if it is in a stable form then I don't think there is anyone you can be able to make profit. The purpose of investing in cryptocurrency is for you to make profit at the end of the day.

If you receive payment via crypto and immediately withdraw as cash, there is nothing to worry about crypto and there is also not much to learn. However, if you want to invest and trade you need to build your knowledge. I see a great potential of crypto.
That's an interesting point because it is quite easy to receive payment in crypto and the conversion process is not tedious except if you plan to trade cryptocurrency, that is when you will need a professional level experience.

if it is in a stable form then I don't think there is anyone you can be able to make profit. The purpose of investing in cryptocurrency is for you to make profit at the end of the day.
The purpose of using the cryptocurrency market or wallet for me is not only about making money or profits from trading but also storing my assets in a state that it won't be prone to devaluation.

The purpose of using the cryptocurrency market or wallet for me is not only about making money or profits from trading but also storing my assets in a state that it won't be prone to devaluation.
Okay, storing your money in stable cryptocurrencies is one of the easiest ways of keeping your money safe if your country of residence does not have a stable economy. I think it is also the main reason so many people use cryptocurrency.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds