Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a payment method you would rather accept over every other?

Okay, storing your money in stable cryptocurrencies is one of the easiest ways of keeping your money safe if your country of residence does not have a stable economy. I think it is also the main reason so many people use cryptocurrency.
When I receive payment in litecoin or bch or any other cryptocurrencies from the platforms that I work with, I would always try to convert them to stablecoin to prevent fluctuation.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I also like the Bitcoin Cash coin. I remember getting paid in Bitcoin Cash online. It has really low fees. i also like the Litecoin coin as well. Both of them are great for payments.
Ever since i started making use of crypto transaction online i have been making use of litecoin for most of my transactions online.one of the things that I like about litecoin is that their transaction fees are very low compared to other coin and their network

Ever since i started making use of crypto transaction online i have been making use of litecoin for most of my transactions online.one of the things that I like about litecoin is that their transaction fees are very low compared to other coin and their network
Majority of the people working online would prefer to use the litecoin in most cases and that is why it is very essential for each and every individuals who love to receive payment in cryotocurrency to consider litecoin.

Majority of the people working online would prefer to use the litecoin in most cases and that is why it is very essential for each and every individuals who love to receive payment in cryotocurrency to consider litecoin.
That is why I have observed in my own little experience with cryptocurency,the charges are just on the moderate side,and it does not have any from of hidden charges in their transaction.

Okay, storing your money in stable cryptocurrencies is one of the easiest ways of keeping your money safe if your country of residence does not have a stable economy. I think it is also the main reason so many people use cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency just have so many use cases and it's up to you to determine how the idea would be of help to you. Before now, I have kept my money in the platform and somehow, I am able to keep my money from devaluation.

That is why I have observed in my own little experience with cryptocurency,the charges are just on the moderate side,and it does not have any from of hidden charges in their transaction.
The criteria for choosing litecoin as a major payment processor is basically because of its low transaction cost and high transaction speed which is an attribute similar to that of money.

The criteria for choosing litecoin as a major payment processor is basically because of its low transaction cost and high transaction speed which is an attribute similar to that of money.
Though I have not made use of other network and coin to carryout m transaction except litcoin,but from my observation based on other users and opinion pool,most people usually make use of litcoin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Though I have not made use of other network and coin to carryout m transaction except litcoin,but from my observation based on other users and opinion pool,most people usually make use of litcoin.
Have you ask yourself questions why most of the online earning platforms uses litecoin majorly as a payment processor ? This is simply because it has a lower transaction fee and a fast transaction speed.

Have you ask yourself questions why most of the online earning platforms uses litecoin majorly as a payment processor ? This is simply because it has a lower transaction fee and a fast transaction speed.
This is very interesting,no wonder the coin has been one of the cthat platforms usually make use of to process payment,including the one we are currently in.But I like the coin and its process of transaction is very easy.

Cryptocurrency just have so many use cases and it's up to you to determine how the idea would be of help to you. Before now, I have kept my money in the platform and somehow, I am able to keep my money from devaluation.
I think that is a very good step you have actually taken. I'm also among the people who like to store my money in stable cryptocurrencies because it is pegged to the dollar which is quite stable than many other currencies.

I think that is a very good step you have actually taken. I'm also among the people who like to store my money in stable cryptocurrencies because it is pegged to the dollar which is quite stable than many other currencies.
That's very correct. But right now, I don't think it's so necessary to still keep them there as the market is now going in our favour. I have actively started trading and not so many coins are left in the stable coins.

I could recommend the 2 best payment systems are Paypal and 💱 Payeer. They are easy to use, have many useful features and most importantly safe🔒.

Actually we all have choice of how or the payment method we wanted.
I also loved to be paid in crypto too more than any other method just because it's more easier to save or transact for income.

That's very correct. But right now, I don't think it's so necessary to still keep them there as the market is now going in our favour. I have actively started trading and not so many coins are left in the stable coins.
I know the market is going up at the moment and I expect a rally. I think I will try as much as possible to invest in some cryptocurrencies for some profit. But I still expect a downtrend in some months to come.

Litecoin has become a mainStay for online platforms for sending and receiving payment because of its low transaction fee . This coin is basically meant for payment processing and it could be regarded as a payment processor.

Litecoin has become a mainStay for online platforms for sending and receiving payment because of its low transaction fee . This coin is basically meant for payment processing and it could be regarded as a payment processor.
I could remember when I first requested for payment from this platform,and I was demanded to provide my litecoin address,I did that and ever since I have been making use of litcoin for most of my transaction aside USDT.

I could remember when I first requested for payment from this platform,and I was demanded to provide my litecoin address,I did that and ever since I have been making use of litcoin for most of my transaction aside USDT.
The litecoin has features that makes it suitable for payment processors . It is either most of the website uses litecoin or they use bitcoin cash and this is what made me fall in love with these two types of cryptocurrencies.

Majority of the people would love to be paid in paypal, most especially those that reside in top tier countries but people in the lower -countries would love to receive payment in cryptocurrencies.

The litecoin has features that makes it suitable for payment processors . It is either most of the website uses litecoin or they use bitcoin cash and this is what made me fall in love with these two types of cryptocurrencies.
That is just the fact, I could remember an article i was reading about bitcoin cash, it was explaining on how the promoters of bitcoin cash decided to charge low gas fees and then increase the data count on each of their block.

Well the payment method that seems to be the best for me the cryptocurrencies payment method because it payment is bit higher than using all this bank card and charges are less.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds