Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a payment method you would rather accept over every other?

Litecoin has become a mainStay for online platforms for sending and receiving payment because of its low transaction fee . This coin is basically meant for payment processing and it could be regarded as a payment processor.
Yeah, the transaction fee of the cryptocurrency is almost zero that is why a lot of people prefer to use it to make payment and receive payment around the internet. Ripple is a good alternative.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I will not say that there is any payments method that I hate but honestly speaking I love withrawing into my crypto wallet. It is safer and also I am able to utilise all cash not spending much on exchange.

Well, I will not say that there is any payments method that I hate but honestly speaking I love withrawing into my crypto wallet. It is safer and also I am able to utilise all cash not spending much on exchange.
One of the major reasons for receiving payment in cryptocurrency is to expand or increase your cryptocurrency Investment portfolio and it is an avenue to make more money in the crypto space very easily.

Majority of the people will prefer to receive payment into their crypto wallet most especially the members that are residing in the lower tier ountries where paypal is not acceptable it limited.

I think that is a very good step you have actually taken. I'm also among the people who like to store my money in stable cryptocurrencies because it is pegged to the dollar which is quite stable than many other currencies.

I do not store cryptocurrencies in stable coins. I store and save my money in many payment processors such as Perfect Money and payeer as well. Both of them are good.

Yes I prefer being paid in cryptocurrency to any other form of payment. This is because cryptocurrency is a worldwide accepted form of payment and I can either choose to sell it or accumulate it.
I prefer to be paid in bank transfer because the money will go directly to my bank. If I get paid in cryptocurrency, I will still sell it to have money in my bank account so it is just better to go for bank transfer.

I don't think there's any payment method thatvcan be very convenient than the one that is paid to you directly without any intermediary like your bank account directly for example

I have a payment method i would accept over others and this payment method is crypto currencies. This is because i find it to be very easy to carry out transactions with crypto currencies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds