Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What payment methods do you refuse to accept?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
There are so many payment methods, some of which are really safe and are accepted by many but also some of which that are not so safe or you may not know much about and so you refuse to accept these payment methods. I know that PayPal is one of the more popular payment methods to receive but there are so many more that people use or have access to that they would like to use but it's a case of it being accepted.

My question to you is, what payment methods do you refuse to accept when it comes to paying for services? Why do you choose not to accept these methods?

Advertisement Placeholder
the payment method i would not accept is definitely paypal and the reason for me not accepting it is not far fetched, as paypal is no tallowed in my country of residence and there is no need for me transacting with it.

I am not going to accept any payment method that is not available in my country. It will typically take me a long time to convert and I will have to pay very huge fees in order to do that.

The very payment method that I don't really have any business to do with is actually the PayPal method of making or receiving payments. I think the method ain't got those living in my country.

There are so many payment methods, some of which are really safe and are accepted by many but also some of which that are not so safe or you may not know much about and so you refuse to accept these payment methods. I know that PayPal is one of the more popular payment methods to receive but there are so many more that people use or have access to that they would like to use but it's a case of it being accepted.

My question to you is, what payment methods do you refuse to accept when it comes to paying for services? Why do you choose not to accept these methods?
The one that is not available in ky country because I would face increrible high fees and long process I don't like that and I would lose money too and it's harder

Well the only payment method that is not good for anyone to accept, should be a type of payment method that is not been acceptable in his or her country or else he or she will be the loser.

Well, I would refuse PayPal because it is not available in my country. It would be really hard for me to receive payments through PayPal. I like cryptocurrencies.

I am not going to accept any payment method that is not available in my country. It will typically take me a long time to convert and I will have to pay very huge fees in order to do that.
will it even be possible for you to use a payment method that is not accepted in your country?. Even if you use it there is no way you can be able to receive the money to your local bank account.

I accept all other payment method, be it Amazon gift card, payeer, payoneer and perfect money, Crypto but the only payment method I refuse is PayPal and this is because there is no how I can get a good verified PayPal account since PayPal is not available in my country.

I can not accept PayPal payments because it is not available in my location so I need something global like crypto which is available in everywhere.

PayPal and payeer are some payment methods that I am not going to be accepting if I am being offered because it is very difficult to convert it to my native currency.

I accept all other payment method, be it Amazon gift card, payeer, payoneer and perfect money, Crypto but the only payment method I refuse is PayPal and this is because there is no how I can get a good verified PayPal account since PayPal is not available in my country.

I really like Perfect Money and Payeer. This is because both of them are the best options for me. I really wish if PayPal were available in my country. PayPal has a really high fees.

PayPal and payeer are some payment methods that I am not going to be accepting if I am being offered because it is very difficult to convert it to my native currency.
Same here with me , that is why I prefer cryptocurrencies because we have alot of exchangers and sites that permit the conversion into my local fiat currency.

I really like Perfect Money and Payeer. This is because both of them are the best options for me. I really wish if PayPal were available in my country. PayPal has a really high fees.
Yeah, I have used PayPal in the past but the fee is much. it is actually the major reason why I love receiving money through cryptocurrency especially in litecoin or bitcoin cash.

The payment method I can't accept is paypal because it's not possible to withdraw from it in my country. Why should I accept a payment through it when I can't withdraw my money. And also aside inability to withdraw fund from paypal in my country, paypal is too strict. They don't waste time in limiting people account.

The payment method I can't accept is paypal because it's not possible to withdraw from it in my country. Why should I accept a payment through it when I can't withdraw my money. And also aside inability to withdraw fund from paypal in my country, paypal is too strict. They don't waste time in limiting people account.
PayPal is actually good but some of the features are limited in some countries. it is the major reason why I prefer to use cryptocurrency because it is actually very easy for you to withdraw your money from it in this part of the world. Payeer is also a good option to make use of.

I think there are different method of payment this days, but what I get to realized is that people tends to prefer PayPal method of payment more than any other methods of payment you might think of.

I think there are different method of payment this days, but what I get to realized is that people tends to prefer PayPal method of payment more than any other methods of payment you might think of.
Very serious PayPal is one of the best payment option which someone can use its one of those payment option well secured but I don't use PayPal because in my country we can only sent money but we can't just accept so perfect money is the best for me

Very serious PayPal is one of the best payment option which someone can use its one of those payment option well secured but I don't use PayPal because in my country we can only sent money but we can't just accept so perfect money is the best for me
The reason a lot of people prefer making use of PayPal is because it is very safe and another thing is that so many platforms on the internet make use of it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds