Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What motivates you to keep working?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
Since not every job is an easy deal people tend to have things which motivate them to keep working and never stop doing so; some may do it for their family (to make a living and support their family), some may do it for their honor (some people like to show off their job to others and are proud of it), and some tell themsevles that soon it's over and they can come back to enjoy their hobbies and the things that are not related to their job but to their own joy and happiness. But what about you? what motivates you to keep working although it's not always easy? i would like to know!.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
What motivates me to keep working is most times when I see people around me working hard and doing well for themselves. And also the feeling of being able to get everything I wanted and to make people around me comfortable.

What motivates me to keep working is most times when I see people around me working hard and doing well for themselves. And also the feeling of being able to get everything I wanted and to make people around me comfortable.
To be very honest, I am motivated to work due to financial reasons. I think it is the same for every one because many people would not bother to work if it were to be free of charge.

I believe all that is enough reason for anybody to work hard in this country to make money. Inflation rate is going up almost every time and there is just a thin line between the middle class and the poor.

I think for someone who isn't suffering financially or let's say the economy is not affecting their income flow. Something else might make them motivated to work as well.
To be very honest, I am motivated to work due to financial reasons. I think it is the same for every one because many people would not bother to work if it were to be free of charge.

I am probably motivated by the results of my work or the results. Also when my Reputation and rank increase. maybe you just like your work and therefore want to continue.

I am probably motivated by the results of my work or the results. Also when my Reputation and rank increase. maybe you just like your work and therefore want to continue.
I agree with you on this. I am motivated by the profits I am going to make in any business while working. I can also be motivated by my targets or immediate objectives at that particular instance.

If you are getting the desired result that you are putting effort into a business then he is a high chance that you are going to be motivated to keep on doing those things.

Same with me. Finances is what motivate me to keep working. I hear people saying it's not good to be working because. They claimed passion is the most thing. But can passion put food on table? The answer is no. Finance is the only thing that keep me working.

Nothing really most times , in any areas of business I have chosen to concentrate on is purely because I am motivated and nothing motivates me , it is based on my own Passion. Obviously I don't just want to stay idle without having something to do.

80% of entrepreneurs are motivated by profit. Profit is the basis of every business and if you aren't making profit, it is going to affect your skills but if your in profit you would explore every areas of the business and perhaps perform better.

Nothing really most times , in any areas of business I have chosen to concentrate on is purely because I am motivated and nothing motivates me , it is based on my own Passion. Obviously I don't just want to stay idle without having something to do.

Concentrating and focusing on your goals is something that is really important. This is why I think that you must pursue business goals by being an enthusiastic person.

Concentrating and focusing on your goals is something that is really important. This is why I think that you must pursue business goals by being an enthusiastic person.
It's depends on interest. What I've been able to find out is that
It is not everyone that have the interest to establish a business . Some people are very much comfortable to have employment and settly down. It's all depends on people.

It's depends on interest. What I've been able to find out is that
It is not everyone that have the interest to establish a business . Some people are very much comfortable to have employment and settly down. It's all depends on people.

Well, your post reminded me about about childhood days when I used to write articles and fictional stories. Writing is my passion and this is why I have been trying to work on many forums to earn my livelihood.

Well, your post reminded me about about childhood days when I used to write articles and fictional stories. Writing is my passion and this is why I have been trying to work on many forums to earn my livelihood.
I love writing and I also enjoyed posting on paid to post website but it is not something I have to consider doing for long term. I am thinking of diverting to other means of earning online in a professional way.

Just as someone says, "to keep a balance of life you must keep moving" There are several factors that motivated us either in business or personal life which depends on what we earned from it.

I love writing and I also enjoyed posting on paid to post website but it is not something I have to consider doing for long term. I am thinking of diverting to other means of earning online in a professional way.

You can work for other sites as a professional but only if you are a trained professional who possesses some sort of skills. If you know how to write articles, then you can apply or even create your own blog.

You can work for other sites as a professional but only if you are a trained professional who possesses some sort of skills. If you know how to write articles, then you can apply or even create your own blog.
I have a blog but I haven't really taken my time to concentrate in it. In anyway even if I have to create a webset the next time I only have to do it when I am ready to take it serious. For now I have so many things to think of.

What motivates me to keeping moving is the fact that i know that when there is life there is hope, i also know that slow progress is better than no progress.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds