Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What motivates you to keep working?

As long as there is money to be made, I will not have any problem I'll try as much as possible to fit myself in and make money. I think that is the main motivation to so many people working .

Advertisement Placeholder
Success is my main target in starting a business or in anything I do. The potential and the profits it might bring if I have to succeed in such is the reason I have to keep going.

I understand that I have absolutely nothing to do to myself if not to win. My family and my future greatly depends on it so I try as much as possible not to slack.

So far we are still living and breathing , we need money to buy foodstuff , take car of your personal needs in order to survive , so that means you have to keep working to eaen money .

My biggest motivation when it comes to working is actually how but I can be able to change my life and that of people around me if I can be able to work hard. This is what usually keeps me going all the time.

Since not every job is an easy deal people tend to have things which motivate them to keep working and never stop doing so; some may do it for their family (to make a living and support their family), some may do it for their honor (some people like to show off their job to others and are proud of it), and some tell themsevles that soon it's over and they can come back to enjoy their hobbies and the things that are not related to their job but to their own joy and happiness. But what about you? what motivates you to keep working although it's not always easy? i would like to know!.
I worked so much that I can't really imagine myself not working but yeah sometimes I lack of motivation so I set a goal it really helps me to stay motivated

My wife and our dream of owning a home. We have both wanted to own since we started dating. We have been trying to buy a home for 6 or so years now and were ready in 2020 and then everything went wrong. So right now, that is what keeps me focused.

The biggest motivation to me is that I want to escape poverty and I want to do it at all cost. There is a lot of things that you stand to gain if you really put in work in order to get results.

There was a time when taking care of my wife was my source of motivation to work hard and earn more money but right now giving my children the best thing in life is my source of motivation .

I agree with you on this. I am motivated by the profits I am going to make in any business while working. I can also be motivated by my targets or immediate objectives at that particular instance.
Money and growth is one of the motivating factor that can propel any business person in his business operation,but yur quest to offer good and quality services should be part of ones priority in the business.

Obviously the monetary factor comes into play, but it is more about the passion and desire to complete the tasks required of the job that motivates me more. This should be the major reason why people are in employment

Money is the best motivating factor, if you are earning a tangible amount of money it will help you to stay motivated, I don't know for others but for me money is my best motivating factor.

I am a workaholic, if I don't work I feel depressed. Working for me is not just a way to make money so that I can pay my bills. Working for me is also a way to remain mentally fit and fine.

Success is my main target in starting a business or in anything I do. The potential and the profits it might bring if I have to succeed in such is the reason I have to keep going.

I also believe that success motivates a person more and more. The fact remains that I lost interest in online trading when I suffered from losses. If i had been successful, I would have been motivated much more. So, success is the main factor.

People are driven to work by a variety of things, including the need to accomplish their goals, the need to feel valued and appreciated, the need to find meaning and purpose in their work, the need to stay socially connected, the need for recognition, the need for a challenge, and the need to make a difference.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds