Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What motivates you to keep working?

Really sometimes it hard when you are working that you almost will want to give up, for me what motivates me is the end results, the bills that needs to be paid, my dreams/visions and the future

Advertisement Placeholder
Whenever you have long-term and short-term goals that you will like to realise then I think that it is automatically going to increase the amount of your hustle no matter what.

Whenever you have long-term and short-term goals that you will like to realise then I think that it is automatically going to increase the amount of your hustle no matter what.
Yeah, when you have long-term and short-term goals you will probably be motivated to continue working. My long-term goals especially is a very big motivation for me.

As long as there is still life , needs and wants will always present itself . opportunities will always present itself for you to invest and do other things for yourself and without working to raise money all these things will not be achieved.

As long as there is still life , needs and wants will always present itself . opportunities will always present itself for you to invest and do other things for yourself and without working to raise money all these things will not be achieved.
Definitely, there are unlimited opportunities and as long as you're are persistent and consistent you can be successful at anything you do. You also need some level of discipline for you to keep moving.

Definitely, there are unlimited opportunities and as long as you're are persistent and consistent you can be successful at anything you do. You also need some level of discipline for you to keep moving.
Discipline is very important even when people seems to do without it. In most cases if I am not discipline I may not be able to achieve my daily earning task. Succeeding in anything we are doing is something we must determine.

Discipline is very important even when people seems to do without it. In most cases if I am not discipline I may not be able to achieve my daily earning task. Succeeding in anything we are doing is something we must determine.
Yeah, anyone who has been able to achieve discipline in life will probably succeed in almost everything he or she does. The truth is that discipline is very painful but your ability to endure and achieve your aim will make you succeed.

Yeah, anyone who has been able to achieve discipline in life will probably succeed in almost everything he or she does. The truth is that discipline is very painful but your ability to endure and achieve your aim will make you succeed.
Yea, it is not really easy for people to be disciplined but discipline is needed in every area of our life. Sticking to plans wholeheartedly nowadays is not easy to me , I don't know of others.

Yea, it is not really easy for people to be disciplined but discipline is needed in every area of our life. Sticking to plans wholeheartedly nowadays is not easy to me , I don't know of others.
Discipline is actually one of the hardest things for people to do. But if you're able to achieve that level of success in life then you can succeed in anything you put your mind into.

Actually working online there are one or two things that usually motivate me to continue and never to stop and one of those things are friends that do work online with me, whenever they told me what they have earn in a particular day I feel more motivated to continue on mine.

The same is also applicable to me most especially concentrating offline and creating of time to earn some few bucks online. There are numerous things that could easily distract an individual from achieving this also.

One thing I believe in business is that, positive efforts always pays positively so I try as much as I can to make positive efforts towards achieving my success in business and it has really been helping.
What motivates me to keeping moving is the fact that i know that when there is life there is hope, i also know that slow progress is better than no progress.
Actually alot of people believed in the future with a saying " life and hope" your future is today so when build on a solid foundation, the future will comes to pass.

To be working online, one need motivation that is why some times I do not just depend on others to get motivated but setting a target of how to be earning daily that do motivate me to achieve.

To be working online, one need motivation that is why some times I do not just depend on others to get motivated but setting a target of how to be earning daily that do motivate me to achieve.
There are so many reasons why people Works, but most of the Times a lot of people who are working are looking for opportunities to make money at the end of the month or day. Sometimes it requires discipline for you to complete your daily activities most especially if you have opportunity to work on free time.

The money I am making from my business and the responsibility I have to fulfil as a husband and a family man is the what motivates me to keep working hard to make end meets .

Since not every job is an easy deal people tend to have things which motivate them to keep working and never stop doing so; some may do it for their family (to make a living and support their family), some may do it for their honor (some people like to show off their job to others and are proud of it), and some tell themsevles that soon it's over and they can come back to enjoy their hobbies and the things that are not related to their job but to their own joy and happiness. But what about you? what motivates you to keep working although it's not always easy? i would like to know!.
Teaching is a passion as well as a profession for me, and so I am highly motivated to perform the tasks required. Aside from the monthly remuneration, the burning desire to ensure students grasp a particular concept motivated me so much. Interestingly, sometimes you can learn from the students as well because learning is an ongoing process

Well what motivates some people to work so hard nowadays is to earn money to sustain their bills and that can only work out well when such people put determination an effort with time in their work.

Actually there are several factors that motivated individuals in there various places of work. some is because if the income they gained from there business or there ability to satisfy the society with the goods they produce.

We all have our different factor's that motivates us but for me the only factor that motivates me is money, if you want to succeed in your business you must have a motivating factor.

We all have our different factor's that motivates us but for me the only factor that motivates me is money, if you want to succeed in your business you must have a motivating factor.
That is it, always have a motivating factor and target, that alone will keep you moving in your business either online or offline. Also having a mentor or good partner will keep you motivated.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds