Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What motivates you to keep working?

Many things help me stay active. The passion for what am doing, the consciousness of the fact that I need to work in order to survive and many others which will form an endless thread if am to mention.
When you have passion for someone and you are not making money in the business , you will get tired easily because money is the motivational factor that motivate us .

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it's quite funny that money motivates me to keep working. When i think of the money i need to achieve a lot of things, i'm motivated to keep working.

When you have passion for someone and you are not making money in the business , you will get tired easily because money is the motivational factor that motivate us .
Money is a very important factor and I have already acknowledged that. But money does not stand as my only motivation for work. I have many others but indeed money is also one of it. Mind you, it's not the number one motivation!

To be quite honest, money is what drives me to work.
Since many individuals wouldn't bother to work if it were free, I believe it is the same for everyone. And remember money is a way of life

Money is a very important factor and I have already acknowledged that. But money does not stand as my only motivation for work. I have many others but indeed money is also one of it. Mind you, it's not the number one motivation!
I understand your point and i am not trying to dispute the fact that people have another motivation to work , your passion for your job might be your motivation , you might be motivated to work because of your family , but all these mitivation are centred on making miney to keep running the business , and let me ask you a question , if you are working and you are not making the neccesary money you at targeting , are you going to continue or change your plan ?
Money is the main motivator .

am motivated by the gains I am going to make in any business while working. I can also be motivated by my poor people or immediate objectives at that particular instance

Personally I think there are several reasons that makes people to keep moving in a particular business. sometimes people engaged in business not because of the income generated but the joy they drive from, either meeting new people and business discussions.

Personally I think there are several reasons that makes people to keep moving in a particular business. sometimes people engaged in business not because of the income generated but the joy they drive from, either meeting new people and business discussions.
You are somehow right but it all comes back to the monetary aspect of the business , if you are happy doing the business but you are not making any profit , that means you have to close down the business sooner or later ,

Well I am probably motivated by the results of my work or the results. Also when my Reputation and rank increase. maybe you just like your work and therefore want to continue.

I just really have any reason to stop working. I usually think about people that later make it from working after much struggling. They might not necessarily be people that far from me, some are even in my family

Well, I don't want to ask money from others, each and every time to get something. It will hurt my pride for sure and I would like to get my own income so that I can spend some on what I like(Well, like my BJD collection).

Also, I have learned many things as part of education and I want to put those skills to use as well. Sometimes though, I do feel like taking a break temporarily from the job and during those times, I just opt for long leave instead of quitting the job for good.

Well, for my motivation, it's just my pride that wouldn't allow me to sit quietly without doing anything. It's just not for me and I would rather put in extra hours instead of just sitting around.
It's just that, I can spend N number of days without doing anything either(I love reading books a lot and I can spend probably my whole life without doing any work and just read them, if given a chance) but I can't do that thanks to my pride :D

As a professional, you are allowed to work for other websites, but only if you have the necessary training and abilities. You can apply for jobs or start your own blog if you know how to write content.

I love writing and I also enjoyed posting on paid to post website but it is not something I have to consider doing for long term. I am thinking of diverting to other means of earning online in a professional way.
That makes two of us. I'm motivated to keep working because I love the challenge of solving problems, and I enjoy seeing my work come out of my head and into the world. I find it rewarding to make something that can help people and make their lives better in some way.

I also like the fact that I can work from home and set my own schedule. This gives me a lot of freedom!

When I was in college, I worked on campus as a tutor for students who needed extra help with math or English classes. It was really rewarding for me when a student would tell me that because of what I had taught them, they were able to pass their class or get an A on an exam!

What actually motivates me to keep working hard is the quest to obtain financial freedom and be independent. I think I can achieve that someday so I strive harder.

That makes two of us. I'm motivated to keep working because I love the challenge of solving problems, and I enjoy seeing my work come out of my head and into the world. I find it rewarding to make something that can help people and make their lives better in some way.

I also like the fact that I can work from home and set my own schedule. This gives me a lot of freedom!

When I was in college, I worked on campus as a tutor for students who needed extra help with math or English classes. It was really rewarding for me when a student would tell me that because of what I had taught them, they were able to pass their class or get an A on an exam!
Nice you Billy. You have a natural passion to help people makes their life easier as you said ,I've confirmed it from the explanation you have made. You have diverse experience on humans satisfaction. We hope your passion provide a favourable Job that would help you earn in a reasonable way as well in due time.

The majority of the time, seeing those around me working hard and prospering for themselves is what spurs me on to keep working. And the satisfaction I felt at being able to fulfill all of my goals and comfort those around me.

I have planned for my future and also for my retirement and i have not been able to acheive my aim , and moreover I have to take care of my wife and children , so they are also my source of motivation .

Nothing can motivate me more than the bills that I have to pay off. We need to earn income to buy our basic needs. No matter how lazy we feel like, we have to keep on moving.

I will say my past and where i want to be in the future, looking back a lot has gone wrong there are even people that looked down on me and stuff and because of that and what i want to achieve in the future i have made it a point in my life not approach anything with the mindset of whether being motivated or not, it doesn't matter how i feel am going to get it done

If you are someone who is goal-oriented you will keep working hard for the success of your business venture. the fact that I want to become successful both in the online and offline space is what keeps me going.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds