Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What motivates you to keep working?

That is it, always have a motivating factor and target, that alone will keep you moving in your business either online or offline. Also having a mentor or good partner will keep you motivated.
True, when we have this two things we will definitely enjoy everything we do, having a proper mindset will also help in the success of our businesses, what do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
Since not every job is an easy deal people tend to have things which motivate them to keep working and never stop doing so; some may do it for their family (to make a living and support their family), some may do it for their honor (some people like to show off their job to others and are proud of it), and some tell themsevles that soon it's over and they can come back to enjoy their hobbies and the things that are not related to their job but to their own joy and happiness. But what about you? what motivates you to keep working although it's not always easy? i would like to know!.
My family is the only reason I want to work for, this motivate me to work hard and do something that can make them happy

The desire to live a better life, make my family happy, become a great philanthropist are things that keep me motivated. Whenever I'm working, I see it as there are some people that'll be dependent on me (in all sense of Humility).

True, when we have this two things we will definitely enjoy everything we do, having a proper mindset will also help in the success of our businesses, what do you think?
Yeah that is it, also another thing that do motivate people again to be running there online work is the knowledge, as you re-read, re-learn, you will understand more and that will keep you going.

We all have our different factor's that motivates us but for me the only factor that motivates me is money, if you want to succeed in your business you must have a motivating factor.
We are all motivates differently with many different things , to some people , the happiness is all what matters , but to me , the first motivational factor is the money I am making .

We are all motivates differently with many different things , to some people , the happiness is all what matters , but to me , the first motivational factor is the money I am making .
You are right, as our faces is different that's how things that motivates us is also different, but sometimes money is the only thing that motivates some people.

What motivated me to working is because I really want to make good money for myself, seeing others working so hard can also motivate you to more as well.

There are so many things that motivate me to keep going, most importantly is that we needs money to survive. You have to work for all the money you need.

Money is the first motivational factor that pushes an entrepreneur to work harder towards achieving his or her aims and objectives on the business , and for the business to survive , you need money

The biggest thing that motivates me to keep on going is that at the end of the day I am going to make it big and after that every other thing that I have faced in the past is not going to matter.

What motivated me to working is because I really want to make good money for myself, seeing others working so hard can also motivate you to more as well.
We have different aim and target in life and that's the main reason why we are working hard to make end meets , and making money is the main source of motivation .

I have a blog but I haven't really taken my time to concentrate in it. In anyway even if I have to create a webset the next time I only have to do it when I am ready to take it serious. For now I have so many things to think of.
The same thing happens to me when I created my blog. I just have to abaddon everything when I could not update it. I just realized that I was not ready when I created it.

The same thing happens to me when I created my blog. I just have to abaddon everything when I could not update it. I just realized that I was not ready when I created it.
There are some YouTube videos that could have guided you through on how to update your website. Its seems as if you were not ready generally , probably you will went back to it again.

We have different aim and target in life and that's the main reason why we are working hard to make end meets , and making money is the main source of motivation .
I have alot of things that motivated me in working online, at least working online has helped me so much to know so many people here, working online has also helped me in making some money.

Well what motivates me to be earning money online is the zeal to make money and also the target to achieve a specific amount of money online to pay my bills, these are the things that do motivate me the most.

Yes you are very right that working is not an easy joke actually. I usually do persistent in working because I would like to help my family financially like buying them food, clothing, school fees among other needs.

Most times what makes me to keep moving rather than giving up along the way is the desire to succeed and achieve live goals, giving up has never been the right decision.

I love writing and I also enjoyed posting on paid to post website but it is not something I have to consider doing for long term. I am thinking of diverting to other means of earning online in a professional way.

I have been making money as an online writer, but the fact of the matter is that I have to somehow deal with inflation. Inflation is increasing a lot. Is inflation growing in your country as well?

Many things help me stay active. The passion for what am doing, the consciousness of the fact that I need to work in order to survive and many others which will form an endless thread if am to mention.

I have been making money as an online writer, but the fact of the matter is that I have to somehow deal with inflation. Inflation is increasing a lot. Is inflation growing in your country as well?
Inflation is almost everywhere even in developed countries. Probably in some countries it is because of the war that is going on between Russia and Ukraine. It is growing at a higher rate in my country too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds