Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what motivates business owner the most: Experience or Failure?

If you're an entrepreneur who enjoys success. You'll be energized more when you fail unexpectedly. That's when they'll buckle up and push it up.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think what motivate business owners the most between the failure and experience i will say the failure because experience can be deceptive most at times.

That is true. Any business owner would tell us that he had made a start up to be successful even if he knows about the risks of failure. Experience is a mix of success and failure but I would prefer to have a good experience because that is success that everyone wanted.
exactly, I agree with you completely. Even though people always say failure can propel you to success, in reality, it's the little successes that motivate business owners the most to be able to achieve more success.

Failure, for obvious reasons.

Steve Jobs once said “I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”

Failure in business makes one rethink about those things we think we know so much, and by doing that we learn a lot and never want to fail again.

Failure or Experience, which of the two motivate you to be successful ?
I think experience is the best teacher and motivation for success. It's good that Steve jobs was motivated because of his failures. But I am a person who is afraid of failure. I don't like failure yet experience failure most of the time. That is why experience is my motivation. Because of too much failures, I am striving so hard to get out of failure.

Those will be a matter of different strokes.for different folks I surpose too. To some, failure motivates them, while to some others, experience does it for them

I think experience is always the best ,there are some people who might be so confident when they are experience even more than people who have failed in the, failure might not actually being the best teacher.

Failure is a bug motivator. Once Bua business owner fails, the fear of failing again will make the business owner to do more and be hardwork. Though most people do fear to fail.

There is no way you will see a successful entrepreneur who doesn't have both experience and past failures. It is the failure that leads to experience for better results and the nearest.

Different things actually motivated difference people. I have experienced poverty FaceTime and that is my most deciding motivating factor for me to work hard.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, when it comes to what would be capable of motivating me without fail, it's definitely the thought of making more money every day.

What motivated business owners differs because some are motivated by the experience they have about the business and some are motivated because they try and failed.

I think what motivate business owners the most between the failure and experience i will say the failure because experience can be deceptive most at times.

Seriously, to be very honest with you there are some people who are actually turned on by the fact that they failed at something as it would drive them to success.

Maybe you forgot that failure is the most common reason for a business to close. Experience is motivating the person when the business is succeeding.

I think that both failure and experience can impact a business owner alot. But failure is more since it is associated with strong emotions like fear, anger and hurt. These emotions can push you to do alot if you learn to fully accept them and work even with them.

There is no way you will see a successful entrepreneur who doesn't have both experience and past failures. It is the failure that leads to experience for better results and the nearest.
Well I do not consider that failure always lead to success, you are indirectly saying that before I succeed in any business I am going into I must fail in the business before I succeed.

Talking on the things that motivate a business owner I think we must know that many things motivate them, but from the two options specified here that falls between failure and experience, the two of them are interwoven, and the two are notable factor that influences business owners
The most things that motivate business owner and his experience when you have experience if you can people feel okay to do such business and you will feel motivated.

There are so many things that motivates a business owner to want to succeed not necessarily failure, some even fail and get discouraged. Some motivating factors can be passion to succeed,to create wealth,to provide solutions etc.

There are so many things that motivates a business owner to want to succeed not necessarily failure, some even fail and get discouraged. Some motivating factors can be passion to succeed,to create wealth,to provide solutions etc.
Indeed, the reasons differs on every individual. In most cases, it could be their passion for a particular thing like you just said, it could be based on an experience they once had or it could be because of a love one that has helped them before.

Business owners that has had the chance to have managed or been a part of a tewm that has manged a similar business before are more motivated by their hands on experience on the business than on failure

Both works together cause failure breeds experience so you know not to make that same mistake again

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds