Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what motivates business owner the most: Experience or Failure?

Maybe you forgot that failure is the most common reason for a business to close. Experience is motivating the person when the business is succeeding.

Seriously, I'm the kind of guy who likes to be motivated by both experience and failures because with both joined together, you're definitely going to learn more.

Advertisement Placeholder
What motivated most business owner here in my locality is the experience they have about the business this even make it easy for them to succeeded in the business.

The experience you have in a business motivates you to start your own business while the failure you have in business makes you to understand the business better.

both of them have their roles that they play when it comes to motivation experience matters when making a decision and the ability to make a sound decision is due to the experience gathered over time from failure and also success.

A businessman can be motivated by a lot of things, experiences, his achieved goals and failure motivates too if channelled with the right mindset. Determination helps the business man achieved his goals

Failure motivates the business owner because after failing , he or she would actually do all he or she could do to find a solution to the business problem he or she is facing and at the end have more growth

They both motivate a business owner. The experience that you have on a business gives you the motivation to want to do more for the business while your past business failures also motivates you to want to prove to yourself and the people that you are now better than before in decision making and overall business management.

I feel that failure should be the major motivator to business owners because I will want to give something a try if I fail today. Failing it doesn't mean I cannot make it work

Failure motivates the business owner because after failing , he or she would actually do all he or she could do to find a solution to the business problem he or she is facing and at the end have more growth
A business owner who experiences failure may quit business. That's what happened to me. When I failed on my 2nd business I have forgotten the thought of making business again. I can earn money in some other ways and I am now happy with what I have.

Talking on the things that motivate a business owner I think we must know that many things motivate them, but from the two options specified here that falls between failure and experience, the two of them are interwoven, and the two are notable factor that influences business owners
To me as a businessman what motivates me The Mall in my business is experience and not feel you feel you can never motivating me instead it kills your spirit of business.

A business owner who experiences failure may quit business. That's what happened to me. When I failed on my 2nd business I have forgotten the thought of making business again. I can earn money in some other ways and I am now happy with what I have.
That's very good , I think in this life it's best to never give up , because other opportunities to make money would surely come , all you need I to be more patient and do the right thing

I believe that experience is a great factor when it comes to motivation. Whenever you look at what you have achieved with your experience, you do get motivated to do more and achieve more.

Everyone like success so I believe good experience is what motivates business owners the most not failure, when failure is even much, business owners can feel like quiting.

Failure with no doubt is a motivation and also causes depressed when your ain't improving and your colleagues or friends has gone farer than you

I will go with experience as being the major factor the keeps business owners going in their business quest for profits. For the ones that has gotten an experience first hand about the business, it seems more practically feasible for them venturing into the business on their own terms

I will go with experience as being the major factor the keeps business owners going in their business quest for profits. For the ones that has gotten an experience first hand about the business, it seems more practically feasible for them venturing into the business on their own terms
When the business is earning it is a natural tendency for the owner to get excited and have a higher motivation for the business. On the other hand when the business is failing the owner would be tense and the stress can be overwhelming. That situation is not a motivating factor for me.

Although failure in a business is still part of experience but if am to choose between the two I would go for experience because when most people fail which do normally come with severe losses, they tend to lose focus. It takes a strong person to withstand the pressure that do come from failure

They go hand in hand, when you fail, you gather experience on how not to fail again so that when you try again, you can perform better and get a step closer to success

Failure, for obvious reasons.

Steve Jobs once said “I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”

Failure in business makes one rethink about those things we think we know so much, and by doing that we learn a lot and never want to fail again.

Failure or Experience, which of the two motivate you to be successful ?
Why should a business owner be motivated by failure or experience and not passion or drive for success? Must it be failure, can't interest be their motivation?

I always believe that people who have failure in their previous business may not be confident enough to start up any other thing but with experience they will be able to do it again, I always believe experience is always the best teacher.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds