Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what motivates business owner the most: Experience or Failure?

I don't think either of Experience or failure should motivate entrepreneur but their desire to succeed in the business . This is what motivated them during challenges

Advertisement Placeholder
The both, experience and failure can be good sources of motivation for a business man . for the most business men u have seen, they use experience more as stepping stone.

Failure can be permanent for some people but you don't have that luxury so they would know where they need to focus on for security purposes.

there are different things that motivates people in business and some people are motivated by other people's success and some are motivated by people's story.

It is understandable to want to avoid failure in business. Failure can make you to be dejected and fear to make progress when it happens to you. Failure can also makes you to be smarter and stronger in your dealings as you now understood what can make you to fail, you will not fear to take such risk again in the future.
The only reason I'm afraid of failure is because I do not want to lose all my money ,as it is not easy to start up a business, failing in a business means that all the money and everything you use in establishing the business Is gone.

What I will think motivates most business owners the most is the profits ahead for them toake in the business. With that potential profit in mind, they get more enthusiastic about their business activities and goals

I think both are equally important for a business owner experience and failure. Because without getting fail in ay exam you would not get feeling of experience.

Talking on the things that motivate a business owner I think we must know that many things motivate them, but from the two options specified here that falls between failure and experience, the two of them are interwoven, and the two are notable factor that influences business owners
One of the tool that motivate business workers a lot is experience not failure however when a business man feel does it mean he or she should not rise again and be motivated by what happened but the best motivation is experience.

They both motivates a business owner. Experience motivates the business owner to establish a business while failures motivates the business owner to be more cautious of his business decisions.

The two are interwoven, failure gives experience. When you fail in a business or in an academics, you will learn more and gain enough experience to succeed. Without failure, I do not think one can really learn. Learning in the hard way always come after failure

With failure comes the experience that will motivate the business owner not to repeat such disaster again should he get back up on his feet.

Failure, for obvious reasons.

Steve Jobs once said “I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”

Failure in business makes one rethink about those things we think we know so much, and by doing that we learn a lot and never want to fail again.

Failure or Experience, which of the two motivate you to be successful ?
Yes Steve jobs was motivated by failure, but you can't say so for other entrepreneurs out there. Most people are motivated by results in what they are doing.

As much as a lot of positives can come out of failure but let's face the facts, no one wants to fail as failure is not palatable in any way but many will choose experience. the route over failing any day. But your reaction to failure is what is most important.

A successful experience always motivate people the most than failure ,some people who have fail in a particular business will always be afraid to go into it again because they won't understand what the outcome will look like

Different things actually motivated difference people. I have experienced poverty FaceTime and that is my most deciding motivating factor for me to work hard.

Talking on the things that motivate a business owner I think we must know that many things motivate them, but from the two options specified here that falls between failure and experience, the two of them are interwoven, and the two are notable factor that influences business owners
You are well motivated when you have experience not failure but however people learn from their mistakes when they fail and also try to use that as a motivation to rise again.

I really don't think failure can motivate anybody. If some have experience In a business, that alone should at least motivate the person to expand the business more. That is my opinion

I think it all depends on the individual. Some people are motivated by failure while some have learnt from a series of awful experiences.

As much as a lot of positives can come out of failure but let's face the facts, no one wants to fail as failure is not palatable in any way but many will choose experience. the route over failing any day. But your reaction to failure is what is most important.
That is true. Any business owner would tell us that he had made a start up to be successful even if he knows about the risks of failure. Experience is a mix of success and failure but I would prefer to have a good experience because that is success that everyone wanted.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds