Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what motivates business owner the most: Experience or Failure?

Failure is also an experience, infact some if not most people tend to learn better after a failure because they are learning the hard way and what's learnt the hard way tends to stick with us more

Advertisement Placeholder
I think both experience and failure is enough reason to motivate a business owner, failure makes you realize where you went wrong and know how to correct your mistake next time. Experience is like having more knowledge, this knowledge leads to more will to expand in the business.

As a business, you need to always be motivated. i think we must know that experience come from failure. this therefore implies that a business owner should be able to come across failure, which will motivate the running of the business to success.

What motivates me as a business owner I must know that many things motivated me to look at others greatness in the business, also be succeeded the business.

Though the aims and objectives of the business should motivate the business owners. But if I am to choose between what you wrote, I will choose failure . Failure will give business owners more experience self.

I understand no one enjoys failures, but at times it motivates us to keep going. But it doesn't motivate us the most. Financial benefits of the business drives us the most.

Your experience as a business owner can motivate you and give you courage and your failure can also, motivate you however ease the pain on the circumstance of the business.

For a lot of people, they can actually utilize the both as very good means to be motivated and to try to do work. Some people though are motivated by the hunger to succeed.

the saying that experience is always the best teacher is true so in this case I think that experience is something that can motivate them more because having an already understanding of a particular business will encourage and push you to do more.

The two both motivates a business owner. Some times we learn experiences through our failures in some business dealings. When a business fails, we analyzed the reasons for it failures and learn from it in order to avoid future occurrence. I think what motivate a business owner sometimes is the experiences gained through failure.

I find it funny that he would call Steve Jobs even with all the negatives surrounding him as a business entrepreneur. However, I think there are a lot of things that motivate a business owner and it doesn't necessarily have to be in the experience of failure.

jumia believe that experience should be one of the main motivation of a business owner because it will give you the confidence to start up and handle your business fearlessly, no one will like to experience failure in anything we do.

Failure, for obvious reasons.

Steve Jobs once said “I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”

Failure in business makes one rethink about those things we think we know so much, and by doing that we learn a lot and never want to fail again.

Failure or Experience, which of the two motivate you to be successful ?
Most of the business entrepreneurs that are how they are running their business is based on their experience that they have not of the failure that they have had in the past. Experience is what propels a good business to succeed.

The two both motivates a business owner. Some times we learn experiences through our failures in some business dealings. When a business fails, we analyzed the reasons for it failures and learn from it in order to avoid future occurrence. I think what motivate a business owner sometimes is the experiences gained through failure.
to me I would like experience to motivate me, because I do not want to experience failure, if i fail in a particular business then I will not have the confidence to start the business again but with the experience i may not be afraid because at least ve succeeded in the experience I had.

What I see that motivates business owners as I myself am one of such business owners too is the profit potential of the type of business in am into and also running. That's what motivates me in the business

to me I would like experience to motivate me, because I do not want to experience failure, if i fail in a particular business then I will not have the confidence to start the business again but with the experience i may not be afraid because at least ve succeeded in the experience I had.
It is understandable to want to avoid failure in business. Failure can make you to be dejected and fear to make progress when it happens to you. Failure can also makes you to be smarter and stronger in your dealings as you now understood what can make you to fail, you will not fear to take such risk again in the future.

Both the motivations and failures are good, but to me what is more important in business is failure because it's only when you failed that you will realized what you done wrong and make adjustment to avoid it. There are time also that you need motivations more especially when you failed so that you can try again.

What I see that motivates business owners as I myself am one of such business owners too is the profit potential of the type of business in am into and also running. That's what motivates me in the business
The fact that the profit of a business is what motivates you is actually not a bad thing but the fact that you relying on just only the prophet that will be accrued to the business would mean that your business may not last for long as most businesses these days do not make profit in it Hurley startup days.

Those 2 are very contracting atimes in sense that you as a person trying something out is different from someone that experience major loss. There are certain type of loss that some could experience that will get the person first confused.

I always believed that experience is always the best teacher because that is what will make people to have the confidence to start up a business ,without experience won't understand your business and sometimes people do not like to experience failure.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds